Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin will end soon? - page 10. (Read 1780 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 17
April 01, 2018, 10:41:49 AM
I'm not sure, but I'm sure if the current is just the same while, all will also come back at the best time for the best point for bitcoin. I am convinced of the bitcoin and future that it will create.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
April 01, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..
Is this the beginning of the end?

i don't think this is the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin price now falling because the hype on last december 2017.
Bitcoin price need to be corrected back to normal price i think sir.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
As you can see from the last couple of months price of bitcoin going down and down..

Nope. The decline in price is probably staging a rise in price for a few more months from now. This usually happens to bitcoins so it's no surprise that other cryptocurrencies follow the same pattern. It'll probably gain more value in a few months time along with the other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 09:47:11 AM

i think maybe it is a sign that someday bitcoin will end although its value is still increasing sometimes but the decrease of value is greater. if the value of bitcoin continue to be like that maybe it go to an end. but then we don't need to panic, if bitcoin will end it will be after many years. that's for me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
April 01, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
this is nothing about Bitcoin Dying or Bitcoin being Dead - just some market manipulation by whales who took the opportunity of some greedy and ignorant people. just have some patience - the market will go up steady and stable.
Activity: 65
April 01, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

no, it is normal for currency  fluctuations.
Activity: 350
April 01, 2018, 09:31:47 AM
By that questions.. you won't get a "Yes" answers I think. Bitcoin will probably do not end neither stop. Only the price has affected by such FUDs made by certain regulations. While the development of the core of Bitcoin is so amazing.
Activity: 42
April 01, 2018, 09:31:42 AM
I hope it is only a mere fear, and I feel bitcoin is still far from the final word and the problem of price reduction may be all crypto market games only and it will be stable as time passes
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
April 01, 2018, 09:28:02 AM
No It is impossible to end easily

Technical, it is not impossible.

It can disappear, but with disappear, i mean that the price could collapse and go nearly to zero, well, this would not be so realistic but the manipulation could get this done.

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 01, 2018, 09:26:47 AM

I think no, the bitcoins era will be running inna long time because as we can see in some country especially japan they are very dedicated for the bitcoins to be part of their currency because they warned to be the bitcoin capital of the world. And the bitcoins falling is not gonna tell that they are going to an end this year because they are mot that bad at all but yes they are almost near to the 1/4 of their price compared to last year but still i know that they can manage that thing to happen for sure.
If we are going to see that bitcoin is keep on improving to stay being competitive to the other cryptocurrency then i think that yeah, bitcoin will be in a long era for sure because it has the basic foundation like being updated and always getting improved to get more energy and to be stronger compare to the other cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
Mining will end but the cycle of bitcoin won't. Even though there is a steady direction of bitcoin going down it is still not enough for it to be categorized as an END. Remember that bitcoin always has its flop every year. Do not be disheartened. Bitcoin will be alive for many years.
Activity: 150
April 01, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

keep calm mate, it is very normal when bitcoin is going up or down. you must believe it.
Activity: 37
April 01, 2018, 09:09:19 AM
No It is impossible to end easily
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 09:05:11 AM
You are just under the newbie condition and newbie thinking level where you are not aware that what the bitcoin is in reality and also you are unaware about those things which going on ( totally invisible  for normal bitcoiners ) .
Such types of the dump without any reason in the field of cryptourrency is only due to the reason of the whales planning who are selling Thier bitcoin to give fear and buy bitcoin at small price, overall they are making profit only by spreading Panic with the help of Thier money power 
So don't think that bitcoin is towards the end and there is something limit and we can face loss , but see it as a opportunity to invest in bulk amount and make profit in short time easily .
May be sometimes we need to wait for the big pump , so that is a type of exam of our patience to have to make profit , otherwise we should not get into panic and also not loose patience .
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

I think no, the bitcoins era will be running inna long time because as we can see in some country especially japan they are very dedicated for the bitcoins to be part of their currency because they warned to be the bitcoin capital of the world. And the bitcoins falling is not gonna tell that they are going to an end this year because they are mot that bad at all but yes they are almost near to the 1/4 of their price compared to last year but still i know that they can manage that thing to happen for sure.
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
no its not a ending to bitcoin because bitcoin is a kind of crypto that was not can die easily so bitcoin is not have an ending in this world!
Activity: 240
April 01, 2018, 04:32:28 AM
No it's not the end of bitcoin. Like what everybody said, it is just normal for bitcoin to  have a fluctuating price. So don't panic instead, try to be calm and trust continuously to bitcoin's capabilities. We don't want to create a panic selling because of the price low of Bitcoin. The market will recover and  Bitcoin's price will rise up again.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
April 01, 2018, 04:27:02 AM
No,  its all normal there are a lot of ups and downs on the price of Bitcoin years ago.  Don't worry to much it will only give you headache and a lot of stress that may cause you to lose your investment, just relax and have faith in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has been a great help for many who wants extra ir bigger income. It has proven its worth iver the years and I don't think it will end soon. It may go down a little more but that is only oart if its volatility. In the next few weeks it will sure rise up again and all the hesitations,hersays and doubts will vanish.
Bitcoin will not end soon. Just because the value of the bitcoin is dropping, does not mean its going to die. Bitcoin is volatile and that is normal. As you can see, the past of the bitcoin is just repeating every year, the value of bitcoin goes down and eventually it will goes up. You just have to trust nd patiently wait for the rise of the value of the bitcoin.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
April 01, 2018, 04:00:38 AM
No,  its all normal there are a lot of ups and downs on the price of Bitcoin years ago.  Don't worry to much it will only give you headache and a lot of stress that may cause you to lose your investment, just relax and have faith in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has been a great help for many who wants extra ir bigger income. It has proven its worth iver the years and I don't think it will end soon. It may go down a little more but that is only oart if its volatility. In the next few weeks it will sure rise up again and all the hesitations,hersays and doubts will vanish.
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 03:50:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: