Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Worth To Be Currency? - page 11. (Read 15653 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
September 09, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
What do you expect to be as a currency? The srabke value or a value with fluctuations? If you expect the second one then yes there its already. Cypto currencies' valies do move up and down, so bitcoin can not be expected to be a currency with stable price / value. Just look at bitcoin and other crypto currencies as an investment platform until everyone accepts and uses them as currencies. Its more then a worth currency to speak out. Crypto has gone beyond the expectations.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 02:46:04 PM
Bitcoin will be worth to be currency when that cryptocurrency can less it fluctuations, if Bitcoin fluctuate to much, it just worth to be investment not for currency.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 02:42:06 PM
It will be very great if this is realistic because it is people's  desire for digital currency to be invoke with the new way the world is going.  The world is going digital virtually in everything  and there is progress in every places
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
August 23, 2018, 11:28:49 PM
I prefer bitcoin to be just a digital asset and not a currency, because I think if bitcoin becomes a currency it will be very risky considering the bit fluctuating prices of bitcoin and tend to change very significantly in a matter of seconds, and certainly there will be a lot of rejection from government from various countries about this

I agree with you but with the current rejection of application of ETF that aims bitcoin to be an asset it's far to happen neither as currency. I don't know why people are using ETF issue to dump bitcoin like can they just leave bitcoin alone and let it people enjoy its benefit.

I know we're aiming a mass adoption and with the help of getting approval in SEC it can be attain but this is of course not an assurance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
August 23, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
Though it has failed to do many things which are close to the fiat or an ideal current then also it is perfect current or we can say that is the best shot for accepting as a currency. Due to insufficient infrastructure around us we may not be able to use it in the real life yet but the time will surely come when it will prove itself as the way of transferring the money in perfect manner. This will prove itself to be the best crypto currency surely. The blockchain was invented first and then the BTC came upon it,  guess this much investment of time and efforts was done to create a miracle, isn't it?  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
August 23, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
I am not gonna agree with it fully. I know bitcoin is good and other stuff but there are many problems with it too, It is not the perfect solution. The main point I am gonna point my fingers at is the price change, Why people always compare its current price with its previous price. I mean currency and investment are two completely different things. If you hold a currency so you can sell it later for a higher price is not a currency anymore.

On the contrary I strongly agree that bitcoin's used as a currency because bitcoin has a perfect concept rather than fiat currency. Bitcoin has a problem because its mistakes have been exploited by governments and politicians, especially for officials and politicians who like corruption for the interests of their party.

Bitcoin won't be a currency anytime soon.

Means you also really expect if bitcoin can be used as a currency in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 06:01:37 PM
I prefer bitcoin to be just a digital asset and not a currency, because I think if bitcoin becomes a currency it will be very risky considering the bit fluctuating prices of bitcoin and tend to change very significantly in a matter of seconds, and certainly there will be a lot of rejection from government from various countries about this
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 23, 2018, 05:05:14 PM
I am not gonna agree with it fully. I know bitcoin is good and other stuff but there are many problems with it too, It is not the perfect solution. The main point I am gonna point my fingers at is the price change, Why people always compare its current price with its previous price. I mean currency and investment are two completely different things. If you hold a currency so you can sell it later for a higher price is not a currency anymore. Bitcoin won't be a currency anytime soon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 04:58:17 PM
Many of us are believing that bitcoin is worth to be a currency , the only thing in crypyocurrency is it is circulating in the digital world ,in which it is hard for people to use especially if they lack in knowkedge about modern technology in digital form, but for bitcoin it is very worth to be a currency.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 23, 2018, 04:21:02 PM
Bitcoin is already accepted as a digital currency and many shops, stores accept it as a payment method. But no country accept it as fiat money as far as i know. In real life, Bitcoin now likes a high risk asset because its price is high volatility. If there is any cryptocurrency accepted as fiat, i think it'll not Bitcoin.

I agree with you. Bitcoin is already a currency ut such that is us only virtual, but you can use it for transactions. So it is not a problem if it is not real, atleast it has valuable.
Yes definitely Bitcoin is worthy to become a currency.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the market and more and more people are enrolling themselves in Bitcoin because it gives huge amount of profits in a lesser period of time.Bitcoin is now also supported in some nations and traders are now also accepting bitcoin.Bitcoin also has some advantages over the normal fiat currency like faster transactions,one can carry any amounts of bitcoin in the bitcoin wallet etc.
Beauty of bitcoin is that we can use it for many things, it can be currency, it can be asset. People are making confusion with questions like this one, is bitcoin worth to be currency. This people don`t know what is currency, they don`t know basics, how will they know for what bitcoin can be used, but they know to ask this kind of questions. Bitcoin will be what it needs to be for every single person, that`s the beauty of bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 23, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
Bitcoin is already accepted as a digital currency and many shops, stores accept it as a payment method. But no country accept it as fiat money as far as i know. In real life, Bitcoin now likes a high risk asset because its price is high volatility. If there is any cryptocurrency accepted as fiat, i think it'll not Bitcoin.

I agree with you. Bitcoin is already a currency ut such that is us only virtual, but you can use it for transactions. So it is not a problem if it is not real, atleast it has valuable.
Yes definitely Bitcoin is worthy to become a currency.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the market and more and more people are enrolling themselves in Bitcoin because it gives huge amount of profits in a lesser period of time.Bitcoin is now also supported in some nations and traders are now also accepting bitcoin.Bitcoin also has some advantages over the normal fiat currency like faster transactions,one can carry any amounts of bitcoin in the bitcoin wallet etc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 02:39:34 PM
Bitcoin can be a currency that can be used throughout the world, most importantly all countries can legalize bitcoin to share transactions. bitcoin is a modern technology that is able to grow rapidly throughout the world, it is possible that bitcoin in the future will be used globally such as existing currencies

Bitcoin mostly reminds me the securities. Meanwhile Jay Clayton, the chairman of SEC supposes that BTC is something like a replacement for certain sovereign currencies.
Activity: 94
August 22, 2018, 11:14:41 AM
Yes Bitcoin is worth to be a currency bitcoin features are good like we can send payments without third party and this is good cause less hassle and no big fees required sadly lots of countries have a bad point of view on crypto but I hope someday they will see bitcoin in a positive ways not on negative ways cause bitcoin could their economy and have more infrastructure on their country.
Activity: 68
August 22, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
Bitcoin is no doubt worth the status of a currency. There is no doubt about this since it has all the qualities of what makes an entity a currency. It is jus a currency in digital form only.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
Why not, bitcoin soon will overtake the many recognized currencies by the states, if not already overtaken, just as bitcoin gives us a way of earning and many other incredible opportunities that were not available with the help of fiat money. So I think that bitcoin should develop more and give us other new discoveries.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:10:15 AM
I think as a currency it will be awesome given that it is instantaneous in its transfers, accurate in terms of recordings and mkre and more people are accepting it as a means to exchange goods and services with. But the thing that makes investors on the fence about using it in their business is the volatility. Once Bitcoin becomes stable that is when it will be awesome.
Activity: 74
August 22, 2018, 07:54:36 AM
Sure, it is our treading currency and It will replace fiat currency one day
how can you be sure that bitcoin will replace fiat currency one day? Did you predicted the future?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 21, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
YES IT IS, in cryptocurrency ETH and BITCOIN is the main currency.
you can use them to invest in an ICO.
you can see also the trading market with BTC and ETH in return.
BTC is a currency now and will go global soon.
Bitcoin is the leader in digital currency systems. The influence owned by Bitcoin is so large that it is likely that everything that happens to Bitcoin will affect the state of the digital currency market globally. As the right partner, Etherum can be said to be a digital currency that has a broad market. If juxtaposed, Bitcoin and Etherum are the right pair and can represent the existence of a digital currency in the global financial system.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
August 21, 2018, 12:33:35 PM
YES IT IS, in cryptocurrency ETH and BITCOIN is the main currency.
you can use them to invest in an ICO.
you can see also the trading market with BTC and ETH in return.
BTC is a currency now and will go global soon.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
Bitcoin as we know is a digital asset designed to work in peer-to-peer transactions, as far as we can use it in transacting than it stand to be call a currency because is currency we use to carryout transactions among two parties.
Pages:
Jump to: