Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins are still illegal in Pakistan? - page 2. (Read 319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
October 22, 2019, 04:19:23 AM
Recently I visit Pakistan and feeling very awkward after knowing that still, Bitcoins are illegal in Pakistan. How, no means how they people trade in the world without having the latest digital currency, amazing.

there has been no change since bitcoin and other virtual currencies were banned last year. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory#South_Asia

it seems like south asia is particularly hostile towards bitcoin. there's an absolute ban in nepal and india is mulling over a similar ban too.

By the way in Bitcoins trading there are a lot of Identity checks.  I used to verify them I concern different identity services provider like Shufti Pro, trulioo, Jumio, sumsub, etc. would anyone of you guide me from which Service Provider i should done my deal.

are you talking about transacting on a bitcoin exchange? it's not usually up to the end user to decide which 3rd party verification service gets used. that's up to the exchange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 22, 2019, 04:06:16 AM
I don't understand your sentiment because the news is looks like Bitcoin and the crypto currency can be use in Pakistan legally. In fact, they want to create their own crypto. Here is the link for your reference. https://www.ccn.com/pakistan-will-issue-its-own-digital-currency-by-2025/
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 22, 2019, 03:40:39 AM
Recently I visit Pakistan and feeling very awkward after knowing that still, Bitcoins are illegal in Pakistan. How, no means how they people trade in the world without having the latest digital currency, amazing.

By the way in Bitcoins trading there are a lot of Identity checks.  I used to verify them I concern different identity services provider like Shufti Pro, trulioo, Jumio, sumsub, etc. would anyone of you guide me from which Service Provider i should done my deal.
Pages:
Jump to: