Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments? - page 9. (Read 2128 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
i think it can't to end the government, we know that government is always find the bad of bitcoin, and right now bitcoin is banned in some of the country, its because bitcoin doesn't have an office that government can check if something happen ( criminal using bitcoin as their payment, corruption ) so of the bitcoin will end the government its like an impossible goal
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 09:42:06 AM
I do not think so! The goal of bitcoin is not to end the government. That does not work, and we do not want that to happen. The goal of bitcoin now is to achieve high prices creating a new breakthrough. Bitcoin's target is $ 10,000.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 09:35:21 AM
bitcoin is not to end government,but bitcoin is going to be used as a medium of transaction globally very soon
Activity: 246
April 24, 2018, 09:22:53 AM
Bitcoin are not really intended to end some things, it is actually aimed for improvement. Yes bitcoin was designed not to need a central authority. But that doesn't mean bitcoin is gonna end government.
Activity: 127
April 24, 2018, 09:07:50 AM
Many say it like that. And from a government point of view it would be that way too. Because bitcoin can not be controlled by the government and could be a weapon that will strike back the government. I mean the government thinks it could be bitcoin disrupt the economy in the country.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 08:50:56 AM
if I think it is Nakamoto satosi create bitcoin to be a transaction tool like paper money. but not to end the government order. bitcoin wants to run side by side along with paper currency.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 08:49:10 AM
I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

Well, not exactly the government, but part of the power they have, as well as the banks that would end up
Activity: 112
April 24, 2018, 08:43:18 AM
Bitcoin can never end any government neither is the goal. Why???. We the people are government. Bitcoin was created to empower the people, i.e government by decentralizing power, giving power and control back to the people from the bereaucrates.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 08:40:11 AM
nope bitcoin will not end governments ,but it all make governments financially less powerful .the world needs governments and laws with out em its gonna be a wide wide west.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 08:30:08 AM
Even if the btc or other non-governmental currency completely replaced the legal currency, the government of a country could never be abolished because the functions of government can not be eliminated. Unless you live in anarchy.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
April 24, 2018, 08:25:43 AM
Bitcoin can be a major threat to some of the governments (such as the one in Venezuela) which indulge in manipulating their national currencies. Bitcoin gives the freedom to the citizens of that country to protect their wealth from government seizure. That said, the normal governments don't have anything to fear from BTC or any other crypto-currency.
Activity: 84
April 24, 2018, 08:21:08 AM
I guess, BTC can help to end era of banks. But governments will stay
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 24, 2018, 08:18:00 AM
The goal is not to end governments but to take control more of our finances, I think it does not the power anytime soon to end governments because that could mean chaos or a possible civil war in the future. We are just upgrading and evolving from an outdated system that we used to live in.
Activity: 150
April 24, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
Well, actually that was not really the intention why Bitcoin was established and being formulated. Although it is a far away currency from the government access, I think it is not really intended that with this reason, people will make assumptions that Bitcoin is making the government to be ended. It is just that it is made to make one's life to be comfortable without the concern of banks and even the government so that we can gradually do have a full access with our own money thru its transparency and the capability to make our money grow due to its fluctuation that is much observable compared to regular currencies.
Activity: 112
April 24, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

If the goal of bitcoin is to end government, I'll just say its not a bad idea. In my country the aim of the government is to loot public funds and stack them in their warehouses and farms, while the masses are suffering. They don't even try to elevate poverty in the country, but blockchain has tried to take some of us off the streets. Imagine graduating from college and no work, minimum wage is low, but the government officials are being given wardrope allowance, holiday allowance etc, of what use is the allowance when they don't work for the masses but steal funds allocated for projects. I'll choose bitcoin anyday over my government
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

The government runs a country and bitcoin is just an electronic currency. It only allows people to transfer money faster with lower fees. In addition to that, bitcoin does not have any benefit.
I think there are some people who worship the bitcoin too much, this has become very bad. We should not let this negative thought be spread widely. Huh

Bitcoin is a currency like others but with some other behaviors comparing with fiat. But earning and trading bitcoin is something that wasn't easy before but today trading and experimenting with money has become very easy and it is user friendly.
So people are getting most of the bitcoin and not everyone has the ability and the opportunity to get and spend the bitcoin in such ways which I can congratulate them!
Bitcoin worth $9k because is the first coin that has been an innovation for this decade and is being used by millions of people and I think that bitcoin price should be much higher.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
April 24, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

The government runs a country and bitcoin is just an electronic currency. It only allows people to transfer money faster with lower fees. In addition to that, bitcoin does not have any benefit.
I think there are some people who worship the bitcoin too much, this has become very bad. We should not let this negative thought be spread widely. Huh
Activity: 58
April 24, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
I don't think bitcoin's  can end government .
 without government all people or its citizen's have their own laws.
Laws are the most important in a state.
I think.if bitcoiin be the head of state there is no legislative ,judiciary and executive form of government .
Activity: 204
April 24, 2018, 07:50:36 AM
Bitcoins are created to serve people. Bitcoin was created to improve and unify the monetary system in the world. bitcoin can not end the government.
Activity: 210
April 24, 2018, 07:50:12 AM
I don't think Bitcoin is here to put an end to banks or the governments, no. It is here to be able to improve and evolve the current financial system all over the world. It is here to help so I hope that banks and the governments worldwide would be able to see that, see all the good things that Bitcoin is offering, work together to a certain goal, to help the world's economy through Bitcoin and its technology block chain.
Pages:
Jump to: