Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcointalk.org slow for everyone or is it just me? - page 3. (Read 2843 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ever since we got back online, I'm experiencing some pretty frustrating slowness, pages are taking ages to load and I tend to get a 502 error whenever I try to load pages in quick succession  Sad I do hope this is a temporary thing and that we'll get back to regular speed soon, anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: Awesome! things seem to be back to normal  Smiley

Now bitcointalk is on a new and more secure server. As per security basics, a more secure site is bit slower and  I also got 502 bad gateway nginx error today.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It seems a bit sluggish and there´s the occasional 502 error. No emergency here though but hope they get it soon working as well as before. Good luck, g
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Earlier today, it is slow as hell, but after several hours, everything seems to be fine again. It is worrying that this forum already received 2 attacks within a short time frame (the last one happened on 2nd of April). I'm starting to think that the attacks are somewhat related to some legal actions regarding a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1013
yesterday(after restart) forum was very slow, but now as usually.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
here bitcointalk is working fine since the site was back online
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Same for me, I have been getting constant 502 Bad Gateway errors. I wonder if it is due to increased usage or if the hackers are doing a DOSS attack?

I have to refresh after every single post or page I load, and it's getting crazy to read anything without interruption.

It also moans about the SSL certificate being suspect, but I did check it, and it's fine.

I cannot ping it from work, due to extreme secuurity & firewalls etc.. etc.. {What kind of response are you getting?} 

I am just glad it's back online and nothing was lost.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Got the same problem, all 502 bad gateway.
Don't know why, hope this can be fixed ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
me too, i access bitcointalk to be slow  Undecided .
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DaDice! Next Generation Dice Game
its working nice.       
though the site seem its still under an.  attack
I hope it gets better soon.
Activity: 336
have fun
Working nicely for me, thank god.

Doesnt it open threads and replies a bit slow as compared to earlier ? I think it loads a bit slower for sure.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Working nicely for me, thank god.
legendary
Activity: 1456
I feel everything will be right back as normal but need sometime, so no big problems Smiley

Right now it is running great.   But 30 minutes ago or so there was some slowness.

Was also not able to get to it for around 30 seconds or so when load time was really very bad.
have fun
I feel everything will be right back as normal but need sometime, so no big problems Smiley
have fun
Site is loading bit slower for me too and I really hope everything gets normal again, though its good now and working fine almost ... moments ago was lagging a bit.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
a while ago the site loads very slow for me but now it loads the normal speed. Maybe things got back to normal now
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
a clockwork miner
Yes, I was getting a lot of 502 Bad Gateway errors too, about an hour ago.
Now it seems it's working well again.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Ever since we got back online, I'm experience some pretty frustrating slowness, pages are taking ages to load and I tend to get a 502 error whenever I try to load pages in quick succession  Sad I do hope this is a temporary thing and that we'll get back to regular speed soon, anyone else experiencing this?

It's slow for me as well.   I can't say for sure but it may be some sort of ddos attack.   It works intermitently.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
same thing, but now it appear to be more fast and stable, theymos said it should be fine from now
legendary
Activity: 1148
Ever since we got back online, I'm experiencing some pretty frustrating slowness, pages are taking ages to load and I tend to get a 502 error whenever I try to load pages in quick succession  Sad I do hope this is a temporary thing and that we'll get back to regular speed soon, anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: Awesome! things seem to be back to normal  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: