Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitfinex a SCAM? - page 3. (Read 366 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
Rrom the replies it appears you guys do understand the severity of the issue!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 05:04:20 PM
Bots are liquidating shorts and longs deliberately!
Looks very Fishy: There is no way an ETF will be approved with the manipulation in this market!
The SEC and Dept of Justice are doing a criminal investigation into the matter outlined: They are obviously not doing their jobs properly!
Tether and Bitfinex are one entity!
The situation is a discrace!
And why do you think that only in this exchange there are bots? As far as I know, bots are on all exchanges, but this can not be said, this is a violation. But each exchange has such scripts, they help them to perform an important task to form movement on short positions. Sometimes use on long, but it is very noticeable. Maybe you're talking about one of them now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
August 18, 2018, 04:22:30 PM
Semantics aside, Tether seems to be fine. They passed audit and virtually every major exchange accepts it. If it raised red flags it wouldn't have the full backing if Binance and others.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
August 18, 2018, 01:01:34 PM
Most exchanges have bot trading in them and there's nothing the SEC can do about it. Mind you this is the same way there are bots in the forex industry
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
If this is confirmed, the market may collapse catastrophically. I hope that Bitfinex will be able to confirm its honest reputation!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
August 18, 2018, 11:41:56 AM
most big exchanges use bots, does that make them a scam? I don't think so but sec might have different opinion on this.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
August 18, 2018, 11:38:57 AM
Looks very Fishy: There is no way an ETF will be approved with the manipulation in this market!
The SEC and Dept of Justice are doing a criminal investigation into the matter outlined: They are obviously not doing their jobs properly!

well
i am not sure , most of exchanges now have bots inside them,
i mean , if some exchanges have a bots, u will call the exchanges a scam ?
if u go to bitforex or hitbtc u can see more more bot than bitfinex.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: