Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitodex.com a scam? - page 2. (Read 8594 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 15, 2015, 10:36:56 AM
Thanks everybody !

I had posted a ticket with the Contact Us Form webpage (email not displayed) just immediately after I checked the PayPal payment had been cleared by the recipient yesterday. Again, no response up to this very moment, nothing, nada.

I suppose I have been scammed, and yes, I did not go through the due diligence process of reviewing well enough www.bitodex.com prior to making any transaction with him. (licking my wound)

(tomorrow will try to post a complaint with PayPal, see if it can get thru.) (last time I checked was before I posted this question here: Paypal last page (after some nexts) declared "cannot be disputed". {Bitodex.com purposefully asked to send the money to their paypal address stated "Not as a Purchase", but as money sent to friend or family} Maybe there is some other non conventional way such as emailing Paypal to at least ask them to have a look with previous transactions of this address they recorded, so at least somebody after me would not just walk the same dead road down here.  the feeling is awful)
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
February 14, 2015, 10:11:40 PM
I have a basic rule that I tend to follow: If you need to ask "is it a scam?" then it is a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
February 14, 2015, 10:01:09 PM
You can dispute. it really doesn't matter how you sent them.

But: If you gave them your address which is releated to your paypal account and they ship you sth (which can be a paper to proove they've sent your product, a cargo bill etc) you can't reverse it...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
February 14, 2015, 09:52:09 PM
Never heard of it, couldn't find any review either. Have you contact their support?
I'm sorry if you can't get your money back in the end. Next time you should find a review before making any transaction.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 14, 2015, 09:16:09 PM
I stumbled upon www.bitodex.com website on 12 feb 2015 and immediately noticed its extraordinary offer of bitcoin at zero commission.

I quickly submitted the payment via paypal (payment submitted as money sent to family or friend thus cannot be opened for any dispute later) for the minimum amount of $50 and asked to wait 36 hours for verification.

I noticed later in my paypal transaction that the money had been received by Verners Veveris on 12 feb 2015 but even after 59 hours (as of now), I haven't received my bitcoin yet.

Question: is this a scam website?
Pages:
Jump to: