Pages:
Author

Topic: is bityc.net scam? - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 358
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
February 13, 2024, 05:58:00 AM
hey everyone, am sorry i might be posting in the wrong section.. excuse me admins.

one of my friends told me that he has been trading on bityc.net platform and he made till now 30k , he started with 700$ and then he took a loan (3000$)
the platform support is asking him to pay 3k to a "binance wallet" claiming that the amount can not be withdrawn without payment for the 3rd party who provided or facilitated the Loan (binance).

i am telling him that it smells fishy and that's not logic , but himself is insisting that it might be legit because as he says, he was able to withdraw from his other account he created an amount of 400$ - deposited 100$ and got 400$ in trading to his own binance wallet.

can someone please provide us with information about this website / platform are they really trying to scam him?

thank you.

I think you're posting this in the wrong section. But for sure admin or moderator will soon move this to the right section. Anyway, this is my first time hearing about this website. I did some research and checked it on Trustpilot but it wasn't available there. So I tried some other review websites some say it's a scam and some say it's safe. But based on your post I'm going to say this website is not that safe to trade or to put your friends money.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 13, 2024, 05:45:18 AM
hey everyone, am sorry i might be posting in the wrong section.. excuse me admins.

one of my friends told me that he has been trading on bityc.net platform and he made till now 30k , he started with 700$ and then he took a loan (3000$)
the platform support is asking him to pay 3k to a "binance wallet" claiming that the amount can not be withdrawn without payment for the 3rd party who provided or facilitated the Loan (binance).

i am telling him that it smells fishy and that's not logic , but himself is insisting that it might be legit because as he says, he was able to withdraw from his other account he created an amount of 400$ - deposited 100$ and got 400$ in trading to his own binance wallet.

can someone please provide us with information about this website / platform are they really trying to scam him?

thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: