Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Blockchain.info proving to be completely incompetent? - page 2. (Read 2223 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
What makes you assume so easily that I haven't sent them a donation?  Do you think that assumption is clever?
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
Transactions are still taking forever to show a single confirmation, while other block services are showing 6+ confirmations.

I think it is time to realize that if a leading service can't provide a solution to their problems in such an amount of time, then we need to start burning them to the ground because they are no longer competent enough to handle such a responsibility.
Bitcoin business is suffering, especially those who depend on APIs with blockchain.info.  
There is no mention of these recent confirmation bugs anywhere on their site, and they seem to be whistling away as if its business as usual.

It is time to take a stance.  We don't put up with bullshit.  Let's boycott blockchain.info and show stronger support for alternative sites.

they are offering you a free service. so if your business depends on it. then give them a donation to help them pay for more features/expansion..

or go to another free service, be greedy and blame other services because you dont want to pay for dedicated services or a programmer to code an api to your own node..

when something is free dont moan about it.

simple solution get your own node online and dont rely on anyone else
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I posted this thread the other day where one of the employees from Blockchain addressed the problems. I don't think he Actually said anything specific about it, but maybe you could message him. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockchaininfo-down-520241
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Transactions are still taking forever to show a single confirmation, while other block services are showing 6+ confirmations.

I think it is time to realize that if a leading service can't provide a solution to their problems in such an amount of time, then we need to start burning them to the ground because they are no longer competent enough to handle such a responsibility.
Bitcoin business is suffering, especially those who depend on APIs with blockchain.info.  
There is no mention of these recent confirmation bugs anywhere on their site, and they seem to be whistling away as if its business as usual.

It is time to take a stance.  We don't put up with bullshit.  Let's boycott blockchain.info and show stronger support for alternative sites.

When I mined bricks in the beginning, we stopped if there were no transactions    Shocked
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: