Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BNB the ETH of 2017? - page 6. (Read 956 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
May 30, 2019, 05:59:07 PM
They both have different functions and attract on the market,since crypto fluctuates too much, does ETH and BNB, quite good in binance is there working team or company that is able to resolve the issues and queries right in time and been more active than before. ETH is differ in function of BNB but still a good platform to use in creating projects. ETH is also increasing now, maybe not as fast as it was in 2017 but might only need some push to move more.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 30, 2019, 05:36:05 PM
I will still pick Ethereum though.

Yes BNB have gained a lot of buyers, thanks to Binance non-stop great customer service which we all loved.
I didn't experience that kind of better service than poloniex or other exchange. They all take so much time before I could even get the results of my query.
I guess Binance saw thru that and that is why it was created.
BnB is a bonus. Lower trading fees and for a lot of times there is no payment by just using BNB.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
May 30, 2019, 12:01:42 PM
While both can be used for fundraising, they still have significant differences. Fundraising on Ethereum is more decentralized, while fundraising on the Binance platform is no doubt purely centralized. I'm pretty sure some people still prefer the former than the latter.

Along with that, take note that ICOs isn't the only thing that Ethereum is trying to do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
May 30, 2019, 11:52:15 AM
a lot of tokens will be issued on BNB, to that sense yes
But it wont repeat 2017 feeling for sure, the ico market has passed on
and i would count bnb as already successful as its now a new high of $33!
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/binance-coin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
May 30, 2019, 10:40:03 AM
Only some platforms are raising the funds from binance and binance was putting a very strict requirements and have you analyzed the fact that 80% of icos are still using ethereum and bitcoin to raised the funds in another exchange site or launch pad platform?

I thought that it doesn't look similar for me.
Activity: 849
Merit: 0
May 30, 2019, 07:36:47 AM
The year of 2017 was fantastic for the crypto markets, led by Bitcoin with 20x gains, while many altcoins gained even more: Of the major ones, Ethereum had outperformed, as it became the “coin of the ICOs.” Thanks to the Ethreum blockchain based ERC-20 token mechanism, projects could easily raise funds in ETH via their ERC-20 ICO smart contracts.

We do identify some similarities between BNB of 2019 to ETH of 2017, whereas BNB is the coin used to participate in fundraising events taking place on Binance Launchpad. Following two successful fundraising events, Binance is looking forward to March Celer Network fundraising.

Another similarity is the negative correlation to Bitcoin. During 2017, when BTC moved up, altcoins moved down and vice versa. Some altcoins, such as Ethereum, had the highest inverse correlation in comparison to Bitcoin. In 2018, mostly there was a positive correlation between Bitcoin and the altcoins. Over the recent month, we can definitely see such inverse correlation between BNB and BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: