Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BNB the Next Bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 23479 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 05:50:30 PM
Binance Coin has already shown a massive growth but I cannot believe that BNB will replace BTC on the top of our market, because it has a long way in front of it. But if they continue to make so much more for the crypto world, maybe it can happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 11, 2019, 05:41:53 PM
No or never. There's no way BNB can be the next bitcoin. I have no doubt that BNB is a great coin. However, bitcoin remains the father of cryptocurrency
Activity: 72
June 11, 2019, 05:40:07 PM
Binance coin is a good cryptocurrency which you can hold for long term for huge profits in the future but to i don't think it would ever get to the price of Bitcoin. Ethereum, Ripple, and all the other major altcoins have risen all the way up but never was any of them able to reach the value of bitcoin or its marketcap. Bitcoin will forever remain the king of cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund
June 11, 2019, 05:23:49 PM
It's not possible, you should not compare BNB with Bitcoin or even Ethereum. BNB is a great coin on its own, if it is going to do better than it is doing now, that is based solely on the team and the community support. Don't compare it with BTC, BTC is too far a great coin to be compare with BnB
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
June 11, 2019, 05:06:00 PM
No and never without much explanation to it. Why I am saying so is that BNB has reached no where in the crypto game to be compared with that of bitcoin and moreover, the CEO of this BNB project itself says it many a times that he isn't comparing these coins. Let's give that respect to bitcoin than comparing it with these new coins.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
June 11, 2019, 04:43:05 PM
BNB will Bitcoin? No, How you can think of it? Of course I am the BNB coin holder and I know its value is increasingly increasing. BNB coin market volume is much better and the management development work here is incomparable.
But I can not compare another currency with bitcoin, and I can say that you can not believe if you can discuss the success of bitcoin..
Activity: 392
June 11, 2019, 04:33:03 PM
Binance coin is stealing all altcoins wealth, I am bullish on BNB, by Feb 2020 I expect at least the price of $80-100 per BNB. Well, but you really want to compare BNB to the king of cryptocurrency? I don't think it makes any sense.   
well, even though BNB can be popular, and has a high price. I think it's too fast to compare with Bitcoin. however, bitcoin has a great deal of control over altcoin. well, I think BNB must go through XRP and ETH before being compared to bitcoin.
Bnb now clearly looks stronger than all other altcoins , the same eth xrp, for me they now can not give much to earn as bnb , from which you can also participate in the ieo which can bring a lot of money.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 11, 2019, 04:30:46 PM
Bnb token belongs to binance exchange which on of the reasons it will never be the next bitcoin ,bnb token is not that kinda freedom coin to me unlike bitcoin ,the difference is huge ,ETH would have been better not bnb
I think that this coin in the future will be able to occupy part of the capitalization of Ethereum. Many tokens will be transferred to the BNB platform.

yes, I also believe that the BNB has attracted a lot of public attention or many investors are currently putting their money in this altcoin. I think BNB has great potential for the future. and most likely the BNB platform is not much different from the ETH platform in the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 11, 2019, 10:48:15 AM
Bnb token belongs to binance exchange which on of the reasons it will never be the next bitcoin ,bnb token is not that kinda freedom coin to me unlike bitcoin ,the difference is huge ,ETH would have been better not bnb
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
June 11, 2019, 10:39:42 AM
Binance coin is stealing all altcoins wealth, I am bullish on BNB, by Feb 2020 I expect at least the price of $80-100 per BNB. Well, but you really want to compare BNB to the king of cryptocurrency? I don't think it makes any sense.   
well, even though BNB can be popular, and has a high price. I think it's too fast to compare with Bitcoin. however, bitcoin has a great deal of control over altcoin. well, I think BNB must go through XRP and ETH before being compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 11, 2019, 10:34:08 AM
I think that the price BNB soon will fall. Now the course is too high. And this coin will definitely not take the place of bitcoin, comparing them is stupid.
the probability that it will fall exists, but I believe that it will fall not now but by the end of the year. this year I expect to see a bnb price of $ 80
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
June 11, 2019, 09:59:05 AM
I think that the price BNB soon will fall. Now the course is too high. And this coin will definitely not take the place of bitcoin, comparing them is stupid.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 11, 2019, 09:28:40 AM
This 3 month run of BNB has been nuts, I didn't expect to happen so fast. The main run up was caused by IEO, then dex, margin trading...
With how the marketing team fully gained the interest of investors, the continues rising up is well observe by anyone who invested their money,
great functionality for investment ventures to everyone who loves taking chances to this projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 11, 2019, 09:11:29 AM
It might be hard to believe the extent to which BNB would grow. It is already happening and I envisage what the next ATH is likely to be.
The use case of BNB according to its team, which is it's use on Binance chain, mainly for the purchase of IEOs, is one of the main factors that will contribute to it's tremendous growth.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
June 11, 2019, 06:42:15 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 11, 2019, 06:20:17 AM
BNB is a very good coin to invest and it is gaining momentum very fast but it cannot be a next bitcoin. There are many good coins which have huge potential but no one can match bitcoin.
Activity: 574
June 11, 2019, 06:12:43 AM
It does not make sense to compare such different things. BNB is simply very, very popular, for this amount, news, rumors. The same litecoin deserves more attention.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 11, 2019, 05:10:45 AM
There are many altcoin that have ever increased and greatly increased making those altcoin investors think it will soon surpass Bitcoin. Altcoin that I know is XRP, when it goes up continuously to $ 3.5 at some exchange
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
June 11, 2019, 04:00:27 AM
This 3 month run of BNB has been nuts, I didn't expect to happen so fast. The main run up was caused by IEO, then dex, margin trading...
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
June 11, 2019, 12:33:12 AM
This is impossible, yes BNB did a good development these past months but it doesn't mean it can be the next Bitcoin.  The reason why BNB fly this high it because they developed an exchange platform that is really friendly-user and secured even its been hacked two times but without that platform, I don't think so. Lol.

I think no one will ever replace the king of cryptocurrency even all those big companies will make their own coin.
Pages:
Jump to: