Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BNB the Next Bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 23479 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 25, 2019, 04:40:40 PM
While the whole market of cryptocurrency has had a solid 2019, one coin specifically has triggered up to 300 percent gains since the beginning of the year. Binance Coin (BNB), the official currency of to the world's top ranked crypto exchange by volume, has outpaced both Bitcoin and the market with its huge increases in the course of the most recent month. Given how Binance Coin has, to some degree, taken over the market surge, Is BNB the new Bitcoin?

No, It is not. Its is not even the new ethereum cos of its smart contracts deficiency. It is just like another utility exchange token which services the Binance ecosystem. Let's stop the baseless comparisons
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
April 25, 2019, 04:30:43 PM
New bitcoin? no, or in what term? Why people seem to think that there will be another or next bitcoin? Don't compare any altcoin to bitcoin as they're all different. Binance is a tiger coin and its huge increase has made it nearly back to its ath prices but it has a different purpose from bitcoin. I like the coin and on how the development team of it works for the progress of this coin and I appreciate all of that. But when it comes to this kind of thinking, I'll refuse to say that it will be the next bitcoin or so.
Activity: 178
Merit: 4
April 25, 2019, 04:19:51 PM
While the whole market of cryptocurrency has had a solid 2019, one coin specifically has triggered up to 300 percent gains since the beginning of the year. Binance Coin (BNB), the official currency of to the world's top ranked crypto exchange by volume, has outpaced both Bitcoin and the market with its huge increases in the course of the most recent month. Given how Binance Coin has, to some degree, taken over the market surge, Is BNB the new Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: