Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bounty campaign profitable in 2019 or no? - page 13. (Read 2815 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
I spend 5-10 minutes per day and you? Is it so hard?!

Spending 5-10 minutes on a forum or doing bounty social campaign tasks are not hard. But does that 5-10 min time investments brings you good rewards ?
I think that will not. Currently bounty is not the same as bounty in 2017. I spend 2-3 hours every day searching and joining bounty, but until now I still have not got any money from the bounty in the last 4 months

But according to your post history Temtem is the only bounty you are in Smiley

Is this your alt accounts? Because until 2015 you were posting only in Russian language. Then you made a post on July 21 and joined signature campaign Cheesy Where have you been for 4 years ?
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
From testimonies i see,  going back to 2018,i think this year has been a lot rewarding when it comes to bounty. I also think the rate of scam projects have reduced comparing 2019 and 2018. 2019 has really been rewarding. We just need to find the right project to receive huge bounty reward
legendary
For me, I would gladly say bounty campaigns have been very profitable this year, the likes of Morpheus lab, SERO,  dexage, and more. All we need do is to do more research about a project before joining. Our picks matters a lot.

Did you spend a lot of time on research when you pick stableDEX as a signature campaign?
Think it can get same success Morpheus lab got ?
legendary
Even a small reward is already a profit coz you do not invest your money in the bounty.

you invest your time and work! Are you working somewhere? Bounty=work you don't get nothing for free! Only bitcoin was free in 2009! Grin
I spend 5-10 minutes per day and you? Is it so hard?!

Spending 5-10 minutes on a forum or doing bounty social campaign tasks are not hard. But does that 5-10 min time investments brings you good rewards ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app

A lot in cryptocurrency market  think bounty campaign become not profitable this year.
Do you agree with this?
Please explain your opinion, let us know what you think.

Please do not forget to vote

in my opinion it's not entirely true, some people still feel the profit from the bounty this year because they are following a good bounty, indeed the current profit from the bounty has decreased from the previous year, but if we are able to find and choose a good bounty we will get a profit, get profit or not depends on how our efforts in choosing and looking for bounties to be followed
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
There is no time that bounty campaign has not been profitable. It depends on the bounty you are participation, most especially how discrete you are in choosing.
Some bounty campaigns are run by scammers, while some give out real shit coins, that will never trade on exchange.
2019 is okay, if you make do with your time, effort and quality research.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Even a small reward is already a profit coz you do not invest your money in the bounty.

you invest your time and work! Are you working somewhere? Bounty=work you don't get nothing for free! Only bitcoin was free in 2009! Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
If we talk about whether the Bounty campaign is beneficial for the project itself, then one way or another, advertising for the company has always yielded positive results.  To date, a poor investment climate only because of the negative state of the cryptocurrency market does not attract large investments.  The Bounty Hunters are not to blame.  But if we talk about the benefits of the Bounty campaign for Bounty hunters, today the work of people is practically not appreciated.  An example is the company Bitbond STO, which for 8 weeks of the signature company paid people the equivalent of 5 euros.  At the same time, they justified their actions by the fact that they raised only $ 2,300,000, and they needed $ 2,500,000.  As for me, these are stupid excuses.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100

A lot in cryptocurrency market  think bounty campaign become not profitable this year.
Do you agree with this?

Yes, i do agree that there are so many bounty projects now are not profitable.
The project is a scam and hunter will never be paid.
The payment has been made though there are no exchange in tokens or value.
The project is not a scam and a successful one but they left the participants unpaid.

But there are some bounties who are worth to join, you just need to search more and study them.
Better choose Bounties which is on IEO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13

Do you agree with this?

Honestly, I joined many bounty in 2019 but in that proportion I could not get much profit. I worked very hard. They did not perform as well. There has been no income at all, and I did not get any feedback. Its really disappointed for me. Hope in next few month I will get my profit what i expect from bounty.
Activity: 574
I think if Bounty Campain is still profitable to do this year because the Scam Project has declined, because of the IEO trend, which is the first choice for investors.
and because i didn't make bounty campain as my main income i was fine with it.
that's why we need to have an offline job to our income every month.
Activity: 276
Many people hope for the bounty project this year, but it seems that the improved market conditions are not followed by the improved bounty results. it's still the same as in 2018, many scam projects, and don't pay bounty hunters. some only pay small and it's not really worth it.

However, this does not mean that you should stop participating in bounty campaigns. You need to constantly work and try to look for an opportunity to earn. You can run into scammers several times, but then you are lucky and you will find a good project where you can earn great money.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
I can say that the answer is a very big NO!
Bounty projects have not been as profitable as the previous years and that is largely because of large difference in the quality if cryptocurrency projects right now compared to the previous years.
Right now it is hard to see a good project doing bounty and the ones that are doing bounties are often saturated and have very small budgets allocations.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
With the advent of the IEO format  those who make big bounty money are especially the big exchanges, They are the ones who take the biggest slice of the bountY...When the exchanges have emptied your pockets with the IEO they will invent a new format. Remember that those who have a lot of money want  more many.PROJECT SHOULD BE FREE LIKE BITCOIN WAS ON 2019 NOT ICO NO IEO NO STO , FREE COIN FOR EVERYONE.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
In my opinion, YES is still profitable in 2019
If you can choose the right bounty to participate, some of the bounties sometimes can become a gem if you are lucky...

I am following one telegram channel where the admin is working fulltime in bounty campaigns. He posts his revenue reports. And I can say that revenue becomes smaller and smaller month to month. For example, in the winter he received like 2500$ in tokens, in July it is around 600$ only.

bruh, can you tell me which is channel telegram you are talking about?
seems interesting to follow...

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

Do you agree with this?

There's plenty of ICO project are not successful in 2018 , so bounties are not profitable also but I am still optimistic that in this year 2019 will be a  prosperous for bounty since bitcoin price is also prospered.
especially now that many projects have begun to switch to IEO so that it makes the bounty participants again optimistic in 2019, because at least every time they get paid bounties with the token project, of course they don't need to wait anymore because they can directly sell in the market  which listing the token after ieo ends
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Do you agree with this?

There's plenty of ICO project are not successful in 2018 , so bounties are not profitable also but I am still optimistic that in this year 2019 will be a  prosperous for bounty since bitcoin price is also prospered.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
Bounty in my own opinion has not yield anything this year , just as last year did and it has even get worst now a days because the bear market is something else and the team is also taking advantage of bounty hunters by not giving them the reward as promised and cutting it even after investors has dump it to the most useless price and they have hope nothing that to hold .
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I am following one telegram channel where the admin is working fulltime in bounty campaigns. He posts his revenue reports. And I can say that revenue becomes smaller and smaller month to month. For example, in the winter he received like 2500$ in tokens, in July it is around 600$ only.
As you can see, the crypto market always has very clear cycles, sometimes sharply increasing sometimes down sharply, and since then, crypto projects that have always been influenced by the market sometimes attract many investors, sometimes serious failures, calculating more problems about luck in the project, income will never be correct in bounty. So revenue may decrease gradually after each month but it can still increase again, and bounty is still profitable as long as new crypto is constantly updated
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
when hype train come back - campaigns will be much more profitable!
miracle tele bounty was nice campaign by the way...
Pages:
Jump to: