Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you? - page 5. (Read 852 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 05:03:57 AM
It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

I don't know about bountyhive, but if it's not transparent, then don't use it guys. Just stick to the bitcointalk bounty campaigns, it works just fine for me, no need to use third parties...
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
April 03, 2018, 04:51:35 AM
The beauty of decentralization is its transparency that is why crypto currencies and block chain technology is getting popular. Bounty hive should have a spreadsheet to exonerate themselves .
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 04:38:22 AM
I agree with the author. It is really lack of control for bounty hunters. This is main reason why i don’t use it. But the good thing is that they guarantee that you receive your tokens soon after any campaign comes to end.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

I think this job is better than not. Because there is no spreadsheet. And so much money for little work, so it may not be good. But if they talk to you via email, then you can try it. Because they do not need a spreadsheet so they did not. But if you do not like it then it is better not to do it.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Trying to be someone... someday
April 02, 2018, 04:33:49 PM
I have been using Bountyhive since it had only a few hundred users. Back then it was easy to join a campaign and the rewards were high. Then a lot of "fresh blood" came in and things got a little messy. They didn`t implement restrictions to how many users can join and so the rewards got low. Now they have changed it and there is a limit to every new campaign so probably the rewards will be higher (to the lucky ones that managed to join  Cool). They have explained everything on their website all you need to do is read a little bit more.

It is unfair to categorize them as scammers. They have always been very helpful, cooperative and honest. I have had a few talks with their admin Silviu on telegram and he has always been more than kind and very nice.

I honestly stopped doing any other bounties except the ones on Bontyhive. I always had problems with my stakes on the spreadsheets on all of my campaigns, many admins would answer days after a wrote them, etc... I don`t understand why some of you complain about transparency, spreadsheets, stakes, etc... the guys at Bountyhive have clearly explained how their system works... if you don`t like it... don`t use it!

I personally like it and use it daily, I do 15 bounty campaigns in 10 minutes and continue with my daily work. Should they get a few extra coins for providing me with such benefits, YES!
So stop bitching about your milk being too hot (or cold) when someone else has brought it to your bed just as you are waking up and on top of it that person put in a straw for your pleasure  Wink
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 04:15:47 PM
For me there is a little doubt because I did not yet receive my tokens for my reward in the bounty campaign that I joined,but I am willing wait a little bit more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
April 02, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

it is suspicious for me at least because it's doing difficult work for "free" - I don't think that bounty hunter needs such assistance.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 04:09:20 PM
I think that many people have questions about the transparency and honesty of evaluating the work of bounty companies.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 04:06:13 PM
I took part in the bounty of a company of one of the projects, as they wrote in a telegram, they already charged tokens to all participants. I wrote to them why they did not charge me - they said they were waiting, the accruals continue. Let's wait a week, I'll see what they say
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
April 02, 2018, 12:57:05 PM
In one hand bountyhive is convenient, but really suspicious. I've heared a lot of negative reviews from former users and my friends, but still decided to try. So, waiting for campaigns' end and I'll tell about the results.
I've noticed that website/group inside the campaign section but usually their payments are really low...Not worth joining.
Iam got a really got reward at there. i think the reward still high thats why they are making some limited slot for the campaign making reward still high, me too dont want my work in 1-2 month only get 10$. For me the reward at there still high and the they have escrow coin with a roadmap distribution token. on other campaign we dont have roadmap like they waiting a month for the distribution and sometime the Bounty Manager its not responding problem bounty. Platform like this its really helping bounty.
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 06:47:28 PM
If you try to legalize this, then the coins will lose their original meaning, namely the lack of control. Purses do not really break, just hide the key more securely
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 06:44:25 PM
In one hand bountyhive is convenient, but really suspicious. I've heared a lot of negative reviews from former users and my friends, but still decided to try. So, waiting for campaigns' end and I'll tell about the results.
I've noticed that website/group inside the campaign section but usually their payments are really low...Not worth joining.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
April 01, 2018, 06:44:11 PM
I think everyone here agree that they need to make their stakes/tokens calculation system more transparent , I believe they can do it with time . But another problem is that it is almost impossible to participate new campaigns now , because they become full in a very short period of time . If they will increase total number of participants this will lead to much lesser profits of bounty hunters , but from the other side , it is very difficult to get in in new campaign now . You should check bountyhive every hour to get there in time , when new campaign is live .
Activity: 102
April 01, 2018, 06:38:50 PM
I am agree with you. Bountyhive should make it's system more transparent in order to every participant can see his or her current reward according to spent time! System isn’t convenient!

I agree with you because we can't see our reward or how many tweet, share, and post in sig camps that are counted and not counted. I think they must provide some kind of information with regards to our bounty hunting activities.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
April 01, 2018, 06:17:11 PM
FOr me it's not, I joined their campaign and nothing's problem. I hope everyone of you needs to clarify this situation. There's alot of users willing to join their project and they paid on time. If you going to accuse them then try to join their telegram and ask their team about campaigns.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 06:15:55 PM
as far as I feel, I really enjoy doing bountyhive. currently no problems arise, but it takes patience to wait for the results. hopefully bountyhive not like you think or scam. Some people are also very enthusiastic with bountyhive. maybe they hesitate to make bountyhive as something very suspicious.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 06:07:27 PM
I am agree with you. Bountyhive should make it's system more transparent in order to every participant can see his or her current reward according to spent time! System isn’t convenient!
Activity: 201
April 01, 2018, 06:03:53 PM
Yes, most likely they are, that they simply take most of the reward themselves. And 3000 participants receive 1 dollar for all the bounty ...
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 06:01:48 PM
Looks to be shady and I'm not a fan of the lack of transparency from bountyhive.  They could make up numbers and the amount of participants and the users have no way to verify whether or not it is legitimate.  Even if it was not a scam today, the fact that easily could be one tomorrow without anyone being able to tell has deterred me.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 01, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

I do not have any experience with BountyHive and how it works exactly but if the Campaign Mangers can see all the reports of who has participated in their campaign then it's the manager responsibility to verify if the records are real or fake that are filled by bots behind  bountyhive. I think too that 20k telegram group within few days up to few week is a lot, and even if there is only free money/giveaway then this is hard to achieve as people can't gather 20k together into one group neither into an ICO telegram group. Public sheets are better as it shows the transparency to the audience and they can see their progress, their stats, and history when they enrolled.
Neither I, havent an experience on using this BountyHive which i cant conclude if it is a shady thing or not but basing on most comments on here i do see most of them are on negative side.Talking about sudden members increase on telegram groups its quiet shady since i do see some groups or ICO chat groups did able to grow in a short span of time which those sudden increase isnt really convincing on my side.
For now about BountyHive just engage yourself on it if you see its beneficial on your part but if you already have the doubts then better leave it.
Pages:
Jump to: