Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BTC 2014-2017 price trend a replay of November 2013? - page 2. (Read 888 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Nice prediction in January, hope you cashed in! 

According to your model where is it going now?  Back to sub $1000?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello, I have noticed some strong pattern matching between November 2013 and the 2014-2017 period. Maybe some analysts have noticed it too, but as I'm no investor nor trader I may have missed it, so I take the liberty of sharing this with you just in case. I started to see the beginning of this trend about 2 years ago, as it seemed to confirm itself day after day, I took the risk of making a forecast back in January 2017, estimating a price peak between $5000~$4000. It appears to have followed the trend since this forecast, I could roughly figure out with no much surprise if the price would go up or down, knowing where we were at in the November 2013 period (I use global cryptocurrencies price charts, not BTC only, but it work as well), by recognizing the pattern with more or less contrast in waves' height. If this theory is correct, the 2017-09-02 price peak might be the highest price of the trend, it might test again this limit in 45~50 days, what do you think?

Camille.
Pages:
Jump to: