Pages:
Author

Topic: is btc dead?? - page 4. (Read 2549 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 13, 2014, 02:01:08 AM
Sure. Waste of time and money just like the internets. Sell, sell, sell.
donator
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2014, 01:59:13 AM
whats up with bitcoin??
everyone is talking about them now but the price stays steadily between 8 to 900 on btc-e

whats up with that, are daytraders happy to make a few bucks a day now so that they buy at 800 and sell at 850 therefore the price is held down artificially.

serious BTC is a complete waste if the value doesnt increase cause except of overstock and Silkroad you cant use BTC for shit, ok maybe money laundeering works fine with BTC but anything else??

to me btc personally is an investment but whatfor invest in something if the price aint going up??
price reflects potential vs. uncertainty and supply&demand. It's a complex issue.

When did you "invest"? If you jumped on the train when it just hit your station, give it some time before it's ready to leave. The only thing to get nervous about is when you're running out of liquidity. Don't put your grocery money into bitcoin.

addendum: On that note, read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sss-a-sane-and-simple-bitcoin-savings-plan-345065
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 13, 2014, 01:56:49 AM
Price depends on supply and demand.

I suggest you do quite a bit more research before coming up with such drivel  Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 13, 2014, 01:49:29 AM
whats up with bitcoin??
everyone is talking about them now but the price stays steadily between 8 to 900 on btc-e

whats up with that, are daytraders happy to make a few bucks a day now so that they buy at 800 and sell at 850 therefore the price is held down artificially.

serious BTC is a complete waste if the value doesnt increase cause except of overstock and Silkroad you cant use BTC for shit, ok maybe money laundeering works fine with BTC but anything else??

to me btc personally is an investment but whatfor invest in something if the price aint going up??

Pages:
Jump to: