Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BTC Hitting 3000$ today ? - page 3. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
June 24, 2017, 05:50:50 PM
I want to know if Bitcoin will go up to 3000$ today or still have problems in passing the gate?

And what is the best decision for now?

Best decision to do now is to buy, the price now is down. And while it is still early buy at dip because it will recover immediately. As I observed at this new floor price of bitcoin is making the recovery very fast. Not the same from the past crashes of bitcoin's price, there is hard time for it to recover. We will be there, just be patient.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
June 24, 2017, 02:42:49 PM
I want to know if Bitcoin will go up to 3000$ today or still have problems in passing the gate?

if you check the price of bitcoin now, the price is somewhat dipping to below $2600 now. So I doubt that it can hit the elusive $3000 mental barrier that we are all been waiting for. Yesterday we are at $2700 but seeing the price going down today will mean that it will take another week or two. Best decision for now is not to panic sell but to hold on your bitcoin. Because if you sell today, you may miss the opportunity of getting more profit once $3000 is hit. So just stay cool for now and not make a move to push the sell button. Just my .2 BTC
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
June 24, 2017, 12:46:50 PM

Pages:
Jump to: