Pages:
Author

Topic: Is btcrow.com trusted / any good? - page 2. (Read 1592 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 14, 2015, 06:13:51 AM
I need to send >5 bitcoin to a stranger on the Internet in return for some digital goods (nothing illegal).

Has anybody used btcrow.com as an Escrow service for trading and can they be trusted to hold my bitcoin?
I have used it in the past and it is good, but I don't know how are disputed handled on the site. With such big amounts, I would always recommend using an escrow on bitcointalk. They are always much more safer and can help settle disputes in an efficient manner.

Ok thanks. Any recommendations for an escrow on bitcointalk? How would that work?
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2015, 06:04:26 AM
I need to send >5 bitcoin to a stranger on the Internet in return for some digital goods (nothing illegal).

Has anybody used btcrow.com as an Escrow service for trading and can they be trusted to hold my bitcoin?
I have used it in the past and it is good, but I don't know how are disputed handled on the site. With such big amounts, I would always recommend using an escrow on bitcointalk. They are always much more safer and can help settle disputes in an efficient manner.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 14, 2015, 05:54:37 AM

Pages:
Jump to: