Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BTG price at 425$ worth the wait? - page 4. (Read 1402 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
October 24, 2017, 01:11:50 AM
SO we all tried HODLing the BTC with the expectation of recieving BTG.  Now we see that the BTC price has gone a bit low in the last two days  (from the highest it had reached) ,however the price of BTG has made up for this loss.SO I wanna ask most of you, if you feel satisfied with what ever happened?

This is too ridiculous because I was even thinking it should be the range of $800-$1000 but down to $425 is really low but I think its a strategy to ensue people don't dump as much as possible because as the price is this low, quite a number of people will have the intention to hold the more for the price to rise before dumping unlike if it comes at the $1000 range
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 24, 2017, 01:09:50 AM
Its free coins for us, so I'm sure everyone will be satisfied because its for free. So the more bitcoins you have the higher portion of BTG you will get. Are you going to dump your BTG in favor of bitcoin again? Remains to be seen because altcoins has already moved and its looks like those dumping BTG as going back to altcoin again. But we are still above $5000 so I'm still happy for the price. And its a win-win situation for investors.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
October 24, 2017, 01:07:39 AM
SO we all tried HODLing the BTC with the expectation of recieving BTG.  Now we see that the BTC price has gone a bit low in the last two days  (from the highest it had reached) ,however the price of BTG has made up for this loss.SO I wanna ask most of you, if you feel satisfied with what ever happened?

I think it is a temporary price being gone down. We can expect hte price to bounce back of btc as we have seen in past. So I am not worrying about price going down and also its 300$ approx which can be recovered in a day itself. On other hand BTG price may come down in coming days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
October 24, 2017, 01:06:22 AM
Since BTG is a split coin of Bitcoin, then it is also volatile and rise its peak.
Well, if that would be 425$ then it will be worth the wait. We are expecting too much of the incoming BTG.
After, that if that Price is stable of 425$ then I will Invest Half of my bitcoin into it.

Addition to your question, how about B2x?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 01:02:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: