Pages:
Author

Topic: Is buying BTC now, the best option ??? - page 4. (Read 1564 times)

Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
The current price is about 40% of the ATH that has ever happened, of course today is a good opportunity to buy, many people always calculate the current price with ATH, and in my opinion if we buy immediately then we can get a profit opportunity especially in 2024 it will happen halving day.
I haven't seen or heard of anyone calculating the current price with past ATH even though they want to buy a certain amount of Bitcoin right now, because 40% of past ATH is not a very small number so it won't always be easy to achieve in the near future by Bitcoin if there is no certain moment that can provoke to raise its price even more in the next year. And the halving I think is one of the few moments that can lure a lot of people into continuing to buy Bitcoin at this point by pinning better hopes on the price of Bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
So, from the look of things, don't you think that investing in Btc at the moment could be worth considering?
Bitcoin is such kind of investment where you will get surely Profit at everytime at every point so don't hesitate to invest, but the profit time will be depends on where you get entry in Bitcoin. As taking entry at bottom will get profit soon after halving but taking entry at peak will cost you some extra time because the price cycle will be Begin from Bull to bear and then bull, but it's confirmed to get profit so the best option is to hold the amount you have and try to accumulate some small small amount during bear season to raised the percentage of profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
The current price is about 40% of the ATH that has ever happened, of course today is a good opportunity to buy, many people always calculate the current price with ATH, and in my opinion if we buy immediately then we can get a profit opportunity especially in 2024 it will happen halving day.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
As investors we should never think that it is too late to buy bitcoin, when the price skyrockets it will soon decrease again so we have the opportunity to buy, a good strategy is to buy when it is cheap and sell at a high price, and in my opinion the current price is still cheap so buy now it will make us able to get big profits.
True, now is a good time to buy, I'm sure the end of the year or in about 5 months the market will skyrocket and many say regret for not buying at a cheap price, the most acceptable reason is that in 2024 there will be a halving day which usually makes an increase at least 200%.
How are you so optimistic to say about that 200% increase in the next year mate ? Because for now I have not imagined that an increase of that size could happen soon next year even though there has been a lot of optimistic speculation that was born this year about an increase in the price of Bitcoin. Because if the price increase occurs by 200% in Bitcoin from the current price, it means that the price of Bitcoin will be close to the $100K range which is probably too big for Bitcoin to reach in a short time because this year is almost half past mate.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
It seems Yes and at the moment while BTC is still the best in my opinion and More and more individuals are entering the market during the next bull run. But I'm also a little confused about the habits of buyers, do we always have to get used to buying BTC at high prices, while the market is in a state of giving buyers more opportunities. oh. I also want to say New CME gap will be formed at ~26750$.

True, now is a good time to buy, I'm sure the end of the year or in about 5 months the market will skyrocket and many say regret for not buying at a cheap price, the most acceptable reason is that in 2024 there will be a halving day which usually makes an increase at least 200%.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
If we could turn back time then i would like to buy bitcoin when the price is $1 or less, of course if you look at the current price then don't hesitate to buy, and now is the right time to buy before the price can reach $1 million in the future, which we do is to buy and be patient until the $1 million price is reached.
human nature is like that, yes, I understand that you regretted and didn't believe in Bitcoin at the beginning,
because in 2009 there were still very few people who knew Bitcoin, but 2012-2015 there were quite a lot of people who knew it,
unfortunately they still didn't believe in it, and started to believe since Bitcoin reached $26k in 2017,
so if you want to buy Bitcoin of course this is the time because the price of Bitcoin is still at $27k.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
We never know whether buying now is a good decision or not, even though we use all the analysis it will never guarantee we can make a profit or not, in investing there is always a risk of loss so we have to do DYOR.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
If we could turn back time then i would like to buy bitcoin when the price is $1 or less, of course if you look at the current price then don't hesitate to buy, and now is the right time to buy before the price can reach $1 million in the future, which we do is to buy and be patient until the $1 million price is reached.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
But I'm also a little confused about the habits of buyers, do we always have to get used to buying BTC at high prices, while the market is in a state of giving buyers more opportunities.

I also find this true, this is the habit of many people, they refuse to buy when they see bitcoin drop and say they will buy when the price goes lower, but they still never buy when the price drops further. But as soon as bitcoin rose, they rushed to buy in a frenzy for fear of missing the train.

Not stopping there, many people don't even own too much bitcoin but always want the bull market and bitcoin to hit a new ATH. I'm really confused about what those people are thinking because if they don't have a lot of bitcoins, what will they earn when they hit the new ATH?
Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It seems Yes and at the moment while BTC is still the best in my opinion and More and more individuals are entering the market during the next bull run. But I'm also a little confused about the habits of buyers, do we always have to get used to buying BTC at high prices, while the market is in a state of giving buyers more opportunities. oh. I also want to say New CME gap will be formed at ~26750$.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
If we pay attention to the trends that have occurred since March it seems that bitcoin will not rise in the short term, maybe after summer or another 2 months the price can rise again because many investors are still waiting for the economic and political situation to improve, and when the price is on the floor then the best thing is to keep buying.
The economic and political situation will always have turmoil in this world because the economy and politics are two things that are always liked by many people because through this sector the circulation of money is always more so that the turmoil is always there. Even so, investors will still buy more when they see that Bitcoin is already at a lower price because in addition to targeting large profits, investors also often target low prices on Bitcoin because that is the most important part for those who invest in the long term.

Bitcoin is not about quick profits. There is no need to consider short term investing. If you want fast money, good luck finding a new meme. Bitcoin is at the bottom right now, but you have to have the patience to profit from it in a few years. Every year people wish they had bought bitcoin a few years ago.
New memes also won't guarantee someone to make money quickly because now there are also many new memes that are not able to grow and don't get a significant increase in price after being launched into the market. So the wiser choice in this case will still lead to Bitcoin even though it won't be profitable quickly in a short time, but Bitcoin can always be better than any new meme which sometimes has absolutely no price.
Probably successful meme coins have cycles. In 2021 it was Shiba, this year it was pepe. Probably the next similarly successful but useless project will happen again in a few years. I just gave an example of how fast profits can happen with altcoins, but of course there is a huge risk. Bitcoin is a different kind of investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
If we pay attention to the trends that have occurred since March it seems that bitcoin will not rise in the short term, maybe after summer or another 2 months the price can rise again because many investors are still waiting for the economic and political situation to improve, and when the price is on the floor then the best thing is to keep buying.
The economic and political situation will always have turmoil in this world because the economy and politics are two things that are always liked by many people because through this sector the circulation of money is always more so that the turmoil is always there. Even so, investors will still buy more when they see that Bitcoin is already at a lower price because in addition to targeting large profits, investors also often target low prices on Bitcoin because that is the most important part for those who invest in the long term.

Bitcoin is not about quick profits. There is no need to consider short term investing. If you want fast money, good luck finding a new meme. Bitcoin is at the bottom right now, but you have to have the patience to profit from it in a few years. Every year people wish they had bought bitcoin a few years ago.
New memes also won't guarantee someone to make money quickly because now there are also many new memes that are not able to grow and don't get a significant increase in price after being launched into the market. So the wiser choice in this case will still lead to Bitcoin even though it won't be profitable quickly in a short time, but Bitcoin can always be better than any new meme which sometimes has absolutely no price.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
If you buy at as investment , yes , there is always a good time to buy bitcoin. If you buy it as a quick access to get rich ...then , I'm afraid Bitcoin and cryptos in general are not suitable for you.

For me , I buy Bitcoin always when I afford it and I never go in FOMO mode. This year seems the best year to try and accumulate as much as you can in case the next year the big bull run will occur.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
-snip

I can see that in the next 365 days, we are going to break over 50k without a doubt. This is why I keep buying, been buying for a while and will keep doing that for a while longer.

Prices rise and fall over the next 365 days is unpredictable, you should not be sure of anything. But I assure you that the bear market will not last forever, so take advantage of this bear market to buy and accumulate all our possibilities. Because when the bears pass, we will no longer have the opportunity to buy bitcoin for 26k, 30k, or even 40k. I still remember when bitcoin dropped to 3k in 2018, I was scared and didn't buy bitcoin at that time, and as we have seen, we will never, never see bitcoin for 3k anymore. The $30k price will be the same, if we don't buy now, we will buy bitcoin at a higher price and maybe $50k or $100k next bull season.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I have no doubt that Bitcoin can reach back to $30K in the near future and regarding the right time to buy Bitcoin I think now is also the right time, if you look at the movement of Bitcoin prices throughout this year, it seems that there has been no significant decrease, instead an increase has occurred slowly and from the overall more positive trends that have occurred this year, as currently there is a correction, of course, the right time to buy bitcoin.
I do agree that we are seeing something that isn't really that much of a big deal for the time being. I understand that people are going to be a bit against it and a lot of people are afraid of what's to come and they think we are going to lose money. But I do not agree with that, I think it is obvious that we are going to end up with a loss, it is just not going to happen.

Most of us know that the price will go back up and it will be a great period to come in the near future, not only we will go above 30k again, but we are going to end up with much higher price after that as well. I can see that in the next 365 days, we are going to break over 50k without a doubt. This is why I keep buying, been buying for a while and will keep doing that for a while longer.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
It is believed that investing in bitcoin during a bear market will yield the greatest returns when a bull run eventually begins. If someone has a long-term goal investment plan, there is no specific point when their bitcoin investment will not be profitable.

The current state of the bitcoin market is considered to be a corrective period during which you can use a DCA approach to gradually withdraw profits up until the market bull run begins to take hold.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
After March the price reached $30k making me very sure that the price will continue to rise until the end of the year, unfortunately the market stopped and continued to decline, price movement since the last 2 months can be said to be non-existent because the price for the last 2 months is almost the same, but this is an opportunity a good one to buy.
Hopefully on this day the price of Bitcoin can increase again to close to the $30K range again so that there is a little stimulus to the intention of many people to continue to buy more Bitcoin in the next two months. Because as long as there is still supply and demand for Bitcoin in the market and there is no bad news that can destroy Bitcoin's moment to increase again, Bitcoin's price movement will never stop. Although over the years everyone has seen more dips and small increases over a short period of time, and I think that is a very common thing in the market, especially in Bitcoin.
I have no doubt that Bitcoin can reach back to $30K in the near future and regarding the right time to buy Bitcoin I think now is also the right time, if you look at the movement of Bitcoin prices throughout this year, it seems that there has been no significant decrease, instead an increase has occurred slowly and from the overall more positive trends that have occurred this year, as currently there is a correction, of course, the right time to buy bitcoin.
After March the price reached $30k making me very sure that the price will continue to rise until the end of the year, unfortunately the market stopped and continued to decline, price movement since the last 2 months can be said to be non-existent because the price for the last 2 months is almost the same, but this is an opportunity a good one to buy.
Hopefully on this day the price of Bitcoin can increase again to close to the $30K range again so that there is a little stimulus to the intention of many people to continue to buy more Bitcoin in the next two months. Because as long as there is still supply and demand for Bitcoin in the market and there is no bad news that can destroy Bitcoin's moment to increase again, Bitcoin's price movement will never stop. Although over the years everyone has seen more dips and small increases over a short period of time, and I think that is a very common thing in the market, especially in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: