Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Cardano a good investment? - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 08:06:58 AM
It is a good speculative investment. Just like IOTA, EOS and all the other with huge promises, but nothing working yet.
It is a gamble. If you are already heavily invested in the working projects now, then it makes sense.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 18, 2018, 07:20:33 AM
i bought a bunch it at $0.4 it yielded nicely but dropped in the past week. what would you recommend i'll do keep holding it or let it go with a small profit?

i won't tell you what to do NOW because i believe that wouldn't do you any good. what i will do is i will share my experience with you.

when you buy an altcoin like this and it "yields" a good profit you have to sell it. specially if that altcoin gave you that profit in a short time because that is a pump.
if you hesitated for any reason and didn't sell, you have to sell when you see the drop (past week as you say it has been dropping) which means while you are still in profit but lost the ATH.
if you wait any longer that means you just missed your whole opportunity and if you are repeating this same mistake then maybe trading is not for you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
I don't think you need to sell that coin right now! In my asset there are this coin and I keep it in the long run it will bring much profit! but you have to study this coin and make the decision yourself!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
Yes I think Cardano is a good coin for long term investment but you have to check first the whitepaper and road map before jumping on buying this coin. Cardano is known to be the ethereum of Japan as Neo is the ethereum of China.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 06:52:23 AM
You should read whitepaper and investigate. Cardano is not critical coin and it's more safe than 99% and have really good team and future. It's long term investment

thanks  - i did read that and those ere my thoughts. wanted to to a bit of crowd investing.
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
February 18, 2018, 06:47:45 AM
You should read whitepaper and investigate. Cardano is not critical coin and it's more safe than 99% and have really good team and future. It's long term investment
February 18, 2018, 06:34:06 AM
i bought a bunch it at $0.4 it yielded nicely but dropped in the past week. what would you recommend i'll do keep holding it or let it go with a small profit?

im thinking of investing some in cardano for longterm investment
i read a lot of positive feedbacks about this coin
and many pro traders put it in there top 10 list

Yes i read that too. did you read of any new cooperation's lately?
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

im thinking of investing some in cardano for longterm investment
i read a lot of positive feedbacks about this coin
and many pro traders put it in there top 10 list
February 18, 2018, 06:27:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: