Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Cardano a steal at current prices ? - page 2. (Read 731 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511
January 17, 2020, 10:49:06 AM
I was never really interested in Cardano mainly because when they had the Ico, they wanted to compete with Ethereum and other similar cryptocurrencies.
It was already released in 2015 and never really popped off like some other crypto's so it is not really on my list to watch or buy.

And because of the bearmarket the last years almost every Crypto is a steal in my opinion, you just need to look for the right one's to buy Smiley
That's Why you can better go for the main crypto's because they are a steal aswell.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
January 17, 2020, 10:28:24 AM
Most alts right now is a "steal" at current prices.  Roll Eyes Grin

Blocknet will do a 80x if it returns to it's ATH. Past performance doesn't indicate future performance though. Projects giving their investors any kind of "passive" income, either through staking, masternodes/service nodes, will be a good investment in the future. It's funny how so many people is buying up ETH to stake it, when there is SO many other projects you can stake already.  Grin

Passive income is appealing to everyone, and with Blocknet you'll get multiple sources of profit. (DEX trading fees, block rewards, Decentralized Oracle rewards etc.)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
January 15, 2020, 01:59:14 PM
The tech is promising, but with ADA everything is what it might be in the future rather than what it is now. This makes it even more of a gamble than most alts. Honestly I couldn't advise one way or the other on this, just realise it is a bigger gamble than most.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
January 15, 2020, 12:18:17 PM
ADA fall under the category of XLM, TRX wherein these coins does have potential and have a great concept but still they could not a good value and whenever we see a pump it's quelled with a dump which lasts longer. I think the developers need to figure out the reason for the failure. If they work on it then these coins reach next level.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
January 15, 2020, 12:01:00 PM
Cardano seems to be an ambitious project , and I know that it isn't really live yet , but its currently at about 3.5c ( and it did reach about $1.20 at the high ). So what do you guys think ?

Link : https://youtu.be/W8B9rYSAckY

ADA is like TRX, both of these projects are still performing well up to now but I'm quite confused when prices have dropped too much since it achieved ATH. These are the best ICOs in the first period, but I think it is difficult for it to achieve ATH like 2017, its price will increase in the future but will not be too much. And ADA holders will never get their investment back if they have held them from 2017 or 2018

One reason why ADA or TRX even though performing well had dropped their price after reaching ATH is that they were heavily pumped at that time.  Meaning they are overvalued when they reached ATH and the market cannot sustain them and slowly going back to their actual value.  The reason why the price keeps going down.  Aside from that, it was made worse when bear hits the market.  As of its price, probably we can wait until its price goes down ot less than 1c before I start buying it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 15, 2020, 11:09:09 AM
Cardano seems to be an ambitious project , and I know that it isn't really live yet , but its currently at about 3.5c ( and it did reach about $1.20 at the high ). So what do you guys think ?

ADA is like TRX, both of these projects are still performing well up to now but I'm quite confused when prices have dropped too much since it achieved ATH. These are the best ICOs in the first period, but I think it is difficult for it to achieve ATH like 2017, its price will increase in the future but will not be too much. And ADA holders will never get their investment back if they have held them from 2017 or 2018
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
January 15, 2020, 11:04:46 AM

Do we need to watch the video first to know what cardano is?

Just tell them on this thread and I will be appreciate it.

And regarding the price of cardano it is indeed far from its all time high $1.3 last year and most possibility if the trend market is going good then I'm sure its price will past the all time high last year and hopefully it will happen at this year.
You don't need to watch it as i believe if that video is related to the explanation about how it is possible for ada to touch the new ATH. Remember OP was intentionally discussing about the price of ADA and that doesn't need a lot of basic knowledge about wha cardano is.
ATH of ADA looks possible to be reached but it has a very small percentage caused by the major platform like ethereum is still doing a big progress by move to the POS consensus. It's enough to prevent the demnad from ethereum to go to the competitor's platform.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
January 15, 2020, 10:41:30 AM

I believe it would be if only Cardano  did not disappoint their community.  They had a lot of undelivered promises and still lagging on development.  I would jump in if Cardano became 1 satoshi, at least I can buy lots with the amount I can afford to lose.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 15, 2020, 09:39:13 AM
perhaps, since all going low,not just for ADA. so about when or did they can break to new ATH, i have no idea. on this time,we can see a quick rally for altcoins,but mostly come to BSV.
some fast movements do occur on the altcoin market but not everything starts to improve. overall the market is currently profitable for daily trading. but for investment, it is, of course, confusing because the graphics change very quickly.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
January 15, 2020, 09:14:25 AM
I think If bitcoin will start the next bull run around June 2020, after the next halvening, I think we could see altcoin season during that time and ADA could revisit first it’s previous ATH. If ADA fundamentals are good at this point, people will push the price way further the previous ATH during late 2020. It could hit 2 USD at this step. It will probably crash then, and go higher again with the next ADA cycle and bitcoin FOMO around 2024.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 14, 2020, 03:35:50 PM
perhaps, since all going low,not just for ADA. so about when or did they can break to new ATH, i have no idea. on this time,we can see a quick rally for altcoins,but mostly come to BSV.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
January 14, 2020, 09:08:26 AM

And regarding the price of cardano it is indeed far from its all time high $1.3 last year and most possibility if the trend market is going good then I'm sure its price will past the all time high last year and hopefully it will happen at this year.
the video only explains general information about the project and the chance for it to move higher(based on their market cap) from where it is because of the upcoming staking reward system. I do not see anything new from the video because I have heard this news for a while.
in bull market everything should move upward, especially the top cryptocurrency that has a lot of supporters but it does not mean it will always repeat its history again.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 14, 2020, 07:22:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
January 14, 2020, 06:45:57 AM
Unfortunately, it doesn't look good for cardano, I mean they are really working hard and improving the development part of the coin and that is great however that is not enough for a coin to go up, there is barely any community behind it and the ones they have are not that much rich.

I called cardano "developers coin" once because they had a github that they worked on basically every single day for record breaking days in a row, that was a real true test of how much they care. There are a lot of complaints thrown at them as scam or shady and I don't know about that personally, maybe they scammed people, maybe they are shady, but from looking at it, even without that they are not really going to skyrocket anytime soon. Only hope for ADA holders is to hope for it to have a pump and dump and put some sell orders at high.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
January 13, 2020, 06:57:45 PM
It seems like a fine trade but as stated before me, don't bet all in on this. It is potentially good entry but can still go wrong and is unpredictable when it comes to price levels as everything from the past is kinda meaningless in our new context of post ico reality where people are more careful with their money. Still ADA being in top 20 and actually not having shown anything until now (bit like EOS?) means people have a lot of faith in it and it is positively peer reviewed project at this point.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 13, 2020, 06:00:38 AM
losing a lot of investors makes cardano a bit of a problem in prices ,whether in the future it will look more mature or not but so far their forum is also very shady ,who knows what happened for sure you must to invest with funds that are able to lose because of that risk ,see ATH trading history is not the best thing
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 13, 2020, 05:47:15 AM
its not a good coin at all, its not good to invest or holding it for a long time.. supply is so much and nothing is happening with their development. but if you are trying to some buy and sell then good rather than holding
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
January 13, 2020, 05:40:58 AM

I've been looking at it a long time now, i bought it at the start and sold way too early. Rest of the time i've just waited it to go down. I thought it would get lower on the coinmarketcap, but since everything did, i think i will invest to that in next month and after that if the price stays down.
Cardano prices could return to $ 0.1 alone is very good, but it seems to be difficult to achieve, considering that now there is a loss of demand, prices continue to fall since the last 7 months
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 13, 2020, 04:36:58 AM

Cardano is one of the old projects and actually,,, I really liked the founder for a long time until he started becoming one of those cool marketing guys. Or, the videos I seen of him make him look like so anyway.

Do not count the ATH as this was the period of ATH for ALL coins during the bull run. 3.5 cents means less than 3% of ATH, so it showed how it managed to look like all other alts in that it had no utility and only speculation. Good coin? Maybe. But not better than Bitcoin for me.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
January 13, 2020, 04:07:50 AM
Constant delays,  charles is shady, ethereum has adoption and a way bigger network. David vs Goliath.
Pages:
Jump to: