Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Cardano (ADA) overvalued or undervalued? - page 6. (Read 1967 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
Cardano (ADA) current spot at 8 among the top 10 coins. I wouldn't be worried the current price cause Cardano pretty great until then we must wait Bitcoin bull run. ADA is now pretty low compared to the past. ADA might be a good hodl, this makes the coin the huge gains in the next few months.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Of course, Cardano has a better chance at a higher price, since I believe that this coin is very underestimated. In any case, only time will tell if it is a promising coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
I buy more day by day because I think coin is undervalued. But this is long-term investment. I don't wait any results now. I think till EoY or 1st Qr '19. But I'm ready to wait
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I'm very confident. They are very hardworking and they are working flawlessly even now. Everyday continues to grow and grow.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
I bought into ADA when it was much lower than now. Now Cardano is sitting at a $14 billion market cap, it was $32 billion at the peak. Do you consider Cardano to be over- or undervalued ... and why?

Do you believe that it will be able to 'deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed' as it seeks to according to its website?
Yet it seems to me that it is undervalued because it does not get the proper support because of its not actuality at the moment. But by capitalization in the fifth place and this can not deceive us that it is worth investing and making a profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
now time to buy.  Price such low which no longer be.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I think that ADA is highly overrated. If I were you, I would hurry to sell these coins. I believe that this is a scam and it comes to an end. Have you earned any money on this?

I would just keep some coins as to maintain the balanced portfolio and not this much. Also, I think those are little overvalued and people might be selling it quickly and thus the value might fall in coming time as even btc is little on the downside at present.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In my opinion, despite the widespread crisis, I think that Cardano (ADA) is one of the best profitable cryptocurrencies in the market, but in long term, because their price is very low (less than $ 0.2) but it has a good characteristic which is the huge value of market cap (more than 4 Billion Dollars), So this currency is appropriate for a big profit especially when you buy and HODL a large proportion of ADA and do not forget, the timing is essential in the field of cryptcurrency.
Furthermore, I advise you to invest an acceptable amount in this currency, and I am pretty sure that your gain will be so huge in the long term (more than 6 months). Patience is the key of profit in trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Cardano is a project with good technology, I am completely confident in its future. When the project is launched, its blockchain will support dApps (a decentralized governance model) aimed at creating a balance between privacy and regulation. Like EOS, Cardano, which is provided by the Ouroboros Proof of Stake algorithm, is fast and scalable.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
As far checking out their progress. ADA really take the hype last couple of months and drastically the value goes down really bad.

I would say the its undervalued right now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
I bought into ADA when it was much lower than now. Now Cardano is sitting at a $14 billion market cap, it was $32 billion at the peak. Do you consider Cardano to be over- or undervalued ... and why?

Do you believe that it will be able to 'deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed' as it seeks to according to its website?

As of now, overvalued.. the ICO was 50M hardcap, listing was a 10x 500M marketcap, from there accumulation happened and a pump.. you probably won't see it below 1B again but atleast under 10 cents would be more fair. Though i'd personally would not consider buying it.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
在您的时间可能被高估。 超过1美元。 它现在正在下降。 不过,我对ADA仍然非常热情和乐观。 我不知道日本的朋友是这样吗? 如果你看到你可以告诉我日本人对ADA有什么看法? 因为我个人喜欢你的国家的文化。
Activity: 112
I think the price is now underestimated. Today all cryptocurrencies are declining. It may take several months before there is a good trend. But I think the value of the ADA is now worth investing.
Activity: 217
OVERVALUED, of  course, the price is not even $0,15 at the moment.
IT started at $0,02 on last October, and it touched $1,30!! It is impossible and it will never touch that price

Dont say words that aren't done. In crypto everyrhing is volatile and we even didn't know how much will its prices for legitimate projects in the coming years. Ada doesn't fall again below 1000k so we it will go now if its does not go down is to go up. It was undervalued and will becone overvalued when everyone is in panic buying.
Activity: 157
OVERVALUED, of  course, the price is not even $0,15 at the moment.
IT started at $0,02 on last October, and it touched $1,30!! It is impossible and it will never touch that price
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
it all depends on the market. on the bull market it should rise to 1 usd.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think that ADA is highly overrated. If I were you, I would hurry to sell these coins. I believe that this is a scam and it comes to an end. Have you earned any money on this?
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
I think we'll soon see a great patent battle, unfortunately. There are many projects with similar goals. And among them, I believe Cardano is far more prepared, structured, and working more quietly. Only compare with other projects that have lived years in ICO and still do not even have a mainnet.

After the Ethereum, Cardano is the best of the projects and still this year will be valued at 50 billion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I have a working wallet at least on its own blockchain but look at the roadmap. ADA is still pretty far away from being a fully functioning system. That's why the price is so volatile (even for crypto). As the milestones are completed the price should rise. Smiley
Yes and it has been pretty good for long term this current price i think is still undervalued. Its like ethereum when on its way up when it was just a single dollar price its doesn't much be valued and now see what it does. Its only a matter of time and belief if you know what the team is doing around.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I have a working wallet at least on its own blockchain but look at the roadmap. ADA is still pretty far away from being a fully functioning system. That's why the price is so volatile (even for crypto). As the milestones are completed the price should rise. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: