Pages:
Author

Topic: Is CHINA CONTROLLING Bitcoin? - page 60. (Read 92645 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 17, 2016, 11:10:08 AM
What's making you think that china is controlling bitcoins ?
I don't think that china or any other country can control bitcoin.
Honestly i don't believe China controls bitcoin, this argument leads to the last few years in which the price hikes always begin from china exchange.

China don't really controlling bitcoin at all. But i think in china have a high traffic of using bitcoin and it is have a big influential for fluctuations bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 17, 2016, 10:20:29 AM
I dont think china is controlling bitcoin but the majority of the bitcoin user is from china and most of them earning from mining, but the bitcoin controller is all of us, because bitcoin is decentralized, unless there are a person or institutions bought most of bitcoin, then maybe they can control bitcoin

Since last halving nobody earning from new bitcoin. New bitcoin still waiting for better time..
I think you are wrong. miners are always mining new coins and i think they are already earn with new bitcoins.
Unlike other people who are just holding bitcoins they are holding old bitcoins but they are already made a profit because the price before halving is high.. and before the price will crash they sell their bitcoins and made a profit. .
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
September 17, 2016, 09:54:35 AM
To a major percentage, yes, China is controlling the price of Bitcoin and it's speculative market by active trading. Usually large whales dump a lot by selling and then the price falls by a large percentage. I believe even China has the largest Bitcoin mining power and control as compared to other miners.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
September 17, 2016, 09:37:44 AM
they can not be controlling bitcoin just by having big mining farms, there are bigger mining farms in other places of the world and having the largest population is also not a good argument about them and controlling bitcoin

other bigger farms elsewhere in the world turn off their mining rigs.. Looking at the btc price, this is a logical step.. And ofcourse China miners know that.. China have a smart guys. I hope you comprehend what i want to say to all you..
September 17, 2016, 09:31:10 AM
I dont think china is controlling bitcoin but the majority of the bitcoin user is from china and most of them earning from mining, but the bitcoin controller is all of us, because bitcoin is decentralized, unless there are a person or institutions bought most of bitcoin, then maybe they can control bitcoin

Since last halving nobody earning from new bitcoin. New bitcoin still waiting for better time..
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
September 17, 2016, 09:30:31 AM
People here have claimed that Bitcoin is in fact controlled and ruled by China, as mining is centralized by Chinese mining institutions.

Do you think that China is controlling/ruling bitcoin yes or no?
China has cheap labor and abundant resource. Hence, they are not only controlling bitcoin mining, but also ruling world's manufacturing sector. The later is right now much more worrisome than them controlling bitcoin mining.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 17, 2016, 09:28:40 AM
People here have claimed that Bitcoin is in fact controlled and ruled by China, as mining is centralized by Chinese mining institutions.

The poll has tie voting keep voting guys ' i think no bitcoin is not controlled and ruled by China it hink USA has a full control to bitcoin as centralized by the USA mining institution and there are more miner there, there are many users of bitcoin too and it easy crowded by people who is mining and they have also mining company.
September 17, 2016, 09:26:47 AM

ofcourse they controlled bitcoin and its value. They keep bitcoin on low price. Why? Ask yourself. Cpu and electrical cost in China and in the western world? Is different? Ofcourse is it. And becouse of bitcoin low price all western miner turn off their cpu.. And now China have chance to control all new bitcoin.. Think about that..
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
September 17, 2016, 09:25:37 AM
not directly, but they control bitcoin because they use a lot of them
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 17, 2016, 09:18:06 AM
Is it even relevant? If the Chinese people are controlling Bitcoin, then let them. What would you do once you confirm that they are controlling Bitcoins? Stop them? You think you're enough? You think you and me is enough? No.

Control of the Bitcoin is something quite impossible to do. for if bitcoin already in control by certain persons then there will be a significant change and it will have an impact on the loyal members who leave bitcoin bitcoin because a policy that does not fit with their mission and vision
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
September 17, 2016, 09:13:10 AM
Is it even relevant? If the Chinese people are controlling Bitcoin, then let them. What would you do once you confirm that they are controlling Bitcoins? Stop them? You think you're enough? You think you and me is enough? No.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 17, 2016, 07:09:40 AM
Honestly i don't believe China controls bitcoin, this argument leads to the last few years in which the price hikes always begin from china exchange.
Activity: 227
September 17, 2016, 07:07:11 AM
China is communist, therefor if China has companies controlling BTC then the Chinese Gov is controlling BTC!

Really? Chinese gov has banned bitcoin for many time, how can they control BTC? They are afraid btccoin mass adoption.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 17, 2016, 06:43:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 17, 2016, 05:35:45 AM
Sounds funny right? They banned bitcoin in some industries in their country but they have the largest number of bitcoin in stock.
They can control it if they want too. Just some exchange back and forth and bitcoin will move like a non stop wave.
yeah the fact that china are the largest bitcoin holder
but the government looks not happy with bitcoin activity and ban them
the fact that china's mining dominance can have a big impact to the bitcoin development
and it looks they are in control of bitcoin but actually they are not
Activity: 407
DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments
September 17, 2016, 05:09:04 AM

I believe they have a large number of users and large mining farms, of course. However, not to the point of having full control over it. The network continues to be distributed across the globe, thus decentralized.

And to say the truth, I think that the fact the currency is expanding in a country like China has many good points to bring to the ecosystem, because in that way the network receives much more support, especially from the users, since the country is very populous.
Activity: 406
September 16, 2016, 04:23:23 AM
That's not possible, China cannot control bitcoin. From the very start since bitcoin held 2009 nobody neither each government of  the country cannot control bitcoin all they can do is they can adopt the system of bitcoin for them to experience the good benefits of bitcoins. China can't rule bitcoin that won't gonna be happen ever!

These noobs are so funny in their naïveté.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 16, 2016, 04:19:14 AM

That's not possible, China cannot control bitcoin. From the very start since bitcoin held 2009 nobody neither each government of  the country cannot control bitcoin all they can do is they can adopt the system of bitcoin for them to experience the good benefits of bitcoins. China can't rule bitcoin that won't gonna be happen ever!
Activity: 154
September 16, 2016, 01:33:08 AM
China is communist, therefor if China has companies controlling BTC then the Chinese Gov is controlling BTC!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 16, 2016, 01:26:15 AM
They are not controlling but majority of them have interest of them. China, people there always blindly follow trends, just like previously majority started to bought shares and pump the price and create the Bubble and at last, the whales dump and theres it.
Pages:
Jump to: