Pages:
Author

Topic: Is China legalizing ICOs / Do you want them to? - page 2. (Read 136 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I can not say anything about this, but I think that now China will try to introduce bitcoin in its country, because it is with the help of bitcoin that I think China will be able to completely abandon the dollar.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I honestly believe the more countries particpate the more the technology wil develop. When more countries are competing in utilizing blockchain then there is higher competition and ultimatly improvement.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
I don't really understand China's point of view, it seems that they're changing their opinion regarding ICOs and crypto every other day.

But I was thinking, do you want them to legalize ICOs? It would probably attract more whales, no? And might cause some manipulation in the markets.

Thoughts?
Whether it is true or not we must be thankful that in a way they are changing their plans and that is to make bitcoin and some cryptocurrency legal, we will have a great demand if that happens, I am hoping that will happen for sure the price of bitcoin will boom so buy cryptos now before it is too late
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

On the other hand though, we might also see more Chinese FUD and more Chinese whales instead.

Not to mention their policies have always been unstable. So, for example, if they decide to try and ban ICOs again, a lot of Chinese people might sell, and change the market direction.
That is why we also need the investments from EU and US. There are too many crypto holders in china right now. If their number won't be that dominant then the entire market won't react on their news so painfully.
If all this ICO  stuff will be so popular then they will allow it but they will also try to controll it as they do with the entire chinease internet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I think if they were to make it legal it would be good for the ecosystem. Great projects like Algebraix would be very effective in China
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
China is such a  big market, and for sure we need their investments in the crpyto world.
The crypto world is better off without China. Yes! China is just a hyped monster. Before now we would have thought otherwise that China's exit would collapse cryptocurrency. But we know better with China's ban on ICOs and cryptos and how the market faired until the recent dip which is of course not in any way connected to China.

for mass adoption of cypto coins, we need Chinese people
I had to cancel that statement because it is one hell of a big fat lie. Where is China and its currency in Forex Trading that has a market cap in trillions? No where. It isn't even among the major currency pairs. Same should happen in cryptocurrency. The world should move on without China.
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
Abosolutely yes,because if these chinese have joined our market again a lot of money will flow,there will be less manipulations because most of these whales will going to think twice because they can get rekt if these chinese oppose what they are doing right now,chinese people can easily manipulate te market as far as i can remember chinese does have the most bitcoins in the world that is why they will be dominant in the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I don't really understand China's point of view, it seems that they're changing their opinion regarding ICOs and crypto every other day.

But I was thinking, do you want them to legalize ICOs? It would probably attract more whales, no? And might cause some manipulation in the markets.

Thoughts?

Right now blockchain projects use private placement to get funding for their projects trough tokens. So either way whales already won this battle doesn't matter what China does. Idc what China does anymore. I'm convinced they're only doing these things to manipulate the market.

Pretty much. Grin

There will always be inside trading and crypto whales. And this also applies to China, nothing you can do about it unfrotunately.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111

Thoughts?

Right now blockchain projects use private placement to get funding for their projects trough tokens. So either way whales already won this battle doesn't matter what China does. Idc what China does anymore. I'm convinced they're only doing these things to manipulate the market.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
It seems that this is the way the Chinese government do things, first they forbid, then they study the matter and finally they approve again. If China finally legalize ICOs it will cause a boom because all the new investors that will enter the game.
Activity: 168
China is such a  big market, and for sure we need their investments in the crpyto world

with more people investing in, market will get deeper and effects of whales will get smaller

then we will have less speculative moves and more stabilized market

On the other hand though, we might also see more Chinese FUD and more Chinese whales instead.

Not to mention their policies have always been unstable. So, for example, if they decide to try and ban ICOs again, a lot of Chinese people might sell, and change the market direction.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
China is such a  big market, and for sure we need their investments in the crpyto world

with more people investing in, market will get deeper and effects of whales will get smaller

then we will have less speculative moves and more stabilized market

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: