Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Civic worth investing in? - page 2. (Read 3979 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 22, 2017, 10:57:03 AM
Yes, need to be careful and invest money only on the official site http://tokensale.civic.com/.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 22, 2017, 10:48:04 AM
Maybe this is not time to ask that, because Civic was started to prove their own characteristic as coin. However, if this coin shown us a good potential in the market maybe they caught our attention to invest in this coin.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
June 22, 2017, 09:11:04 AM
I was checking civic and I opened an account to ask more about this coin. Would you trust to invest?

Have there been other similar projects?

To pay there is another company that you buy the tokens, anybody used them before?

Not even 1/3 of coins will be given to those that will pay fro the application. Does that looks good to you?
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
June 22, 2017, 09:04:21 AM
Yes, you should! They have working product, they don't ask for much money, their product gonna lower KYC-costs for 10 times, the team is great also.

All the characteristics or features you have there to me is not enough reason to convince its a good investment or project. Not asking for too much money does not mean the project will be successful or will stand the test of time. What really matters is what are they into and how they intend to carry the proposed project out couple with the teams involved and the achievable time frame to get it done in due time.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
June 22, 2017, 06:00:06 AM
Yes, you should! They have working product, they don't ask for much money, their product gonna lower KYC-costs for 10 times, the team is great also.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Snip CEO
June 22, 2017, 05:59:58 AM
I think it's a good investment, I'm investing. Identity is important and Civic seems disciplined, could have raised much more but chose not to. But if you're not in line it's hard to believe you'll have a chance to invest in the crowdsale.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 22, 2017, 05:52:08 AM
Yes, i think civic is definitely a coin worth investing. It is based on a very good concept of identity verification via Blockchain. It has a very good development team and the CEO vinny lingham will make sure that each penny you invest is well spent.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 20, 2017, 12:23:45 PM
I was checking civic and I opened an account to ask more about this coin. Would you trust to invest?

Have there been other similar projects?

To pay there is another company that you buy the tokens, anybody used them before?
Pages:
Jump to: