Pages:
Author

Topic: Is coinbase a scam? - page 3. (Read 486 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 06:55:13 AM
A very serious difference of 250 dollars, that's terrible. In General, the Commission can be serious, I have faced with exchanges where very serious commissions are taken, to solve the situation only by the method of alternative services and options.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 06:38:16 AM
coinbase’s popularity is very high and there should not be any major problems. The reduction of your funds should be the result of the falling currency prices.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
March 14, 2018, 06:29:44 AM
I went to order ethereum from from bank account and it took 7 days. I ordered $1000. And when the order went through today coinbase is showing I only have $740 worth of ethereum. Coinbase is getting annoying now with taking forever to do transactions and the high fees along with the IRS tracking everyone on coinbase defeating the cryptocurrency decentralization aspect. I'm just mad I lost $260, I'm assuming the ethereum was "bought" 7 days ago and the price went down which is bs because it should I gaurentee you if I bought ethereum 7 days ago and the price triple then I wouldn't have $3k in my account.

Somebody change my mind and make me like coinbase.

Yesterday also i have transferred 0.05 bitcoin to the exchange but I am really confuse about your review on Coinbase. I have holded around 0.8 ethreum in their wallet. Still I didn't get any issues on hiding the fund on coinbase.

Segwit enabling also in progress now. I found fees has been already reduced when comparing with the past 2 months before. Within some weeks once segwit is 100 percent everyone will have a cheap fees like electrum users getting now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 06:02:12 AM
I went to order ethereum from from bank account and it took 7 days. I ordered $1000. And when the order went through today coinbase is showing I only have $740 worth of ethereum. Coinbase is getting annoying now with taking forever to do transactions and the high fees along with the IRS tracking everyone on coinbase defeating the cryptocurrency decentralization aspect. I'm just mad I lost $260, I'm assuming the ethereum was "bought" 7 days ago and the price went down which is bs because it should I gaurentee you if I bought ethereum 7 days ago and the price triple then I wouldn't have $3k in my account.

The story you tell is very strange to me. I have been working with coinbase for 2 years and I have never had any problems. I consider coinbase one of the best exchanges available
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 05:42:53 AM

Pages:
Jump to: