Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Coinsmarkets.com gone? - page 2. (Read 663 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 07:53:35 AM
I do not believe in this exchange. I stay away from it. There are so many bad rumors about it. Maybe it was scam. Huh
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
Taken from the site http://185.66.140.234/news.php

Update
Time : 2018-01-27

We finally find a new home for our servers and domain name , please be patient , we understand that we took a long time to fix , we already explained the reasons , Once again we are sorry , There can be some redirect to new servers and domain name , please do not bombard new host and mail registrar , the service is getting restored .

Good to see that things might finally be getting resolved.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
January 28, 2018, 04:48:31 AM
Seems like an exit scam to me. IP can not be resolved, have also tried to resolve the IP via DNS servers from other countries.

Luckily I withdrawed all my funds from coinmarkets.com some weeks ago.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
January 28, 2018, 03:21:10 AM
hello,
might be the coins market had gone it had been too long to respond.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 28, 2018, 02:49:45 AM
I cant ever buy or sell.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 01:27:00 AM
I never rated them big but still had some coins in good quantity in thr. Probbelm was most new coins had no exchange other than Coinsmarkets. Recebntly tradecoin was moved in that exchange because Nova was closed down. Sems I lost all my cryptos in coinsmarkets.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
January 28, 2018, 12:52:21 AM
Hello friends.
Today I want to try to withdraw funds from Coinsmarkets.com, because a few days ago could not login.
After I tried to link it turned out to be a link error, I finally tried a search on www.google.com, but I did not find the site Coinsmarkets, just some reviews from twitter and from other sites.

Is Coinsmarkets.com gone?

That is why it is always advisable to keep your cryptos to yourself rather than letting them dry on an exchange. Exchanges are not reliable and the people running them are anonymous and can easily run away.
Now forget your coins and expect that they'd have been already sold by now.

imo, bitcoin is the only coin that is slow to transact and used to take more fee (that has also come down to a few cents recently). All other cryptos are enough fast and get mined soon enough that you get confirmations easily and there is not much fee involved in other cryptos. So its a better idea to keep your coins in a wallet and in a wallet that gives you the private key to your address.

Else there are cases like cryptsy that can resurface anyway and everyday.  We have seen websites running away with people's money on a regular basis so its better to keep the coins with you rather than in exchanges.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 12:29:26 AM
Yes, I think that coinsmarkets is gone, all my B3 are there. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 27, 2018, 07:23:26 PM
It may be hard to phantom bt I have reasons to believe coinsmarkets is gone.
Its almost a month since the website has been down and unlike some days back when u still get a message saying they will be back soon..
Now there is no message no website. Just nothing.
This is actually bad & I'm not happy about it.
I have ECA coins I am yet to withdraw. Sad
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 05:10:09 AM
I'm not trusting exchanges like this. We are working so much to earn some coins or money.
Then i'm keeping my all coins or money on safe sites or accounts. My btc is on ledger nano s. I feel safe.
But i think they're not gone. Wait patiently.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
January 25, 2018, 04:14:10 AM
We do not know about it yet for sure,
because we heard a lot of rumours regarding this exchange.
look at here ;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2684461.400
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 03:15:33 AM
Hello friends.
Today I want to try to withdraw funds from Coinsmarkets.com, because a few days ago could not login.
After I tried to link it turned out to be a link error, I finally tried a search on www.google.com, but I did not find the site Coinsmarkets, just some reviews from twitter and from other sites.

Is Coinsmarkets.com gone?
Pages:
Jump to: