Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crew3 an effective tool to attract community members ? - page 2. (Read 177 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 7
Hey,
I had already written to you - about our service, Emoneymax.net. 
We don't have WhatsApp to communicate.

But feel free to contact us via our Telegram:

@maxmeriss
@emoneyabc

We are doing all the marketing from A to Z. Social media advertising, community members, and much more.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
This service and its stupid tasks infuriates me. This service is needed only for stuffing user statistics, and I agree that all projects do this. But the problem is that a lot of cheaters come to these services with a bunch of different accounts to get a role and have a chance for a future airdrop. I do not need this service to study the project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
New platforms that support community building are appearing more and more in the crypto space, I see Crew3 as a good support platform and there are already many quality projects there. But I also observed it also creates a spam environment, although not using it I think they also need to look into providing more efficient tasks. We've seen how bounty programs generate social campaigns and how much participants spam them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 390
Crew3 recently changed their name to zealy and have also updated their website. What I like most about it is that it is still free. Community engagement and increasing the community base can be done in just a few steps. All you need to do is to decide how to start and the rest is taken care by them. It is a good tool and if you are planning to use it then you can go ahead and give it a try.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
I have used Crew3 and I am still on the platform, I'll say that it is more useful to the project than users. Most users might get nothing in return for their activities on the platform however the project get rewarded with free working community. I think Crew3 needs to do more to protect the interest of their users, I find Galxe more useful to users though.
Crew3, galxe, bluemove or even guild are the new trend to increase users interaction and gain active users. It seems the era of having bitcointalk social bounty is surpass by this kind by easily participating on the platform. Before I am joining a lots of social campaign, and now this is the trend and more appreciated since nft  are included on the process for completing task. Its like an automated bounty manager have secured it for cross checking via blockchain and smart contract.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
I have used Crew3 and I am still on the platform, I'll say that it is more useful to the project than users. Most users might get nothing in return for their activities on the platform however the project get rewarded with free working community. I think Crew3 needs to do more to protect the interest of their users, I find Galxe more useful to users though.
Activity: 120
Merit: 25
I think Crew3 can be an effective tool to incentivize potential users to become active members of the community by completing tasks and receiving rewards. However, the success of any tool ultimately depends on how well it is implemented and integrated into the overall community development strategy. It is also important to continue gathering feedback from community members to ensure that the tool meets their needs and expectations.

Whether Crew3 is useful for project owners and most users, it may vary depending on the particular project and community. It will be useful to explore how Crew3 can be customized to meet the unique needs of your community and project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Crew3 is a tool for managing tasks and rewards within the community, and can be useful for attracting and motivating new users to a project. However, like any tool, it should be used according to the specific needs and goals of your project. In general, using Crew3 can be beneficial for project owners, as it allows them to create tasks and rewards for community members, which can encourage their activity and participation. Users can benefit from this as they can be rewarded for completing tasks and become more active members of the community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Building a community is never easy and needs a lot of strategy and tools. Recently we find Crew3 interesting to attract potential users to become active community members. We have not started to use this tool immensely but it seems useful for new users to complete tasks to get rewards and become active community members and thus contributors. How many of you have used Crew3 before and is this useful for both project owners and most users ? Please let me know. By the way, I am with FireDAO team, in charge of the global community. Please feel free to contact me should you have any inquiry.
Pages:
Jump to: