Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally? - page 2. (Read 3829 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 12:35:18 PM
Yes, this is very similar to the Internet, and the cryptocurrency market bubble has burst. 2018 is the puncturing of the cryptocurrency bubble, and it is hoped that the cryptocurrency market will gradually recover in 2019.
This we could not avoid, because the bubble was pumped throughout 2016 and the information policy, the promotion of cryptocurrency provoked such a high rate of the cryptocurrency market. The fall was inevitable.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
January 10, 2019, 08:49:21 AM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
I think we should not compare the amount of money from two different markets. The internet has been embraced by the world and it is really a great revolution that has changed the world so it will be a huge amount of money. Our crypto market doesn't have too many investors and it is just a small field, so this is a good signal.
That explosive bubble is proof that our crypto market has a reasonable adjustment and it will soon grow back as history has recorded.
Activity: 415
January 10, 2019, 07:31:07 AM
Yes, this is very similar to the Internet, and the cryptocurrency market bubble has burst. 2018 is the puncturing of the cryptocurrency bubble, and it is hoped that the cryptocurrency market will gradually recover in 2019.
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 06:56:59 AM
Let us keep speculating while the crypto world keep making waves, bubble or no bubble, btc, eth, ledu, tron, eos, monero, bnb will all thrive.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 10, 2019, 06:19:40 AM
Crypto is a new market sector and new technology so will also have its up and down cycles just like all other markets have those.
The "up cycle" has been there by 2017 and everyone enjoyed the run.

Crypto isn't a bubble for these times. If there will be more statements coming out soon and tells that crypto is a bubble, they really don't have anything to say in the market. They never get tired with those words but in reality, they just spread FUD to the newbies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
January 09, 2019, 08:16:15 PM
Crypto is a new market sector and new technology so will also have its up and down cycles just like all other markets have those.
Activity: 490
January 09, 2019, 08:11:57 PM
I think that any reasoning on the fact that cryptocurrency is a big bubble is nonsense. Each of us has repeatedly been able to make sure that all the predictions about the death of cryptocurrency that have occurred hundreds of times in the past 10 years have failed. Cryptocurrency will live and develop further, no matter what anyone says about it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
January 09, 2019, 05:06:59 PM
Crypto is not a bubble and it cannot burst. Although early 2018, when Bitcoin price increased to $ 19,000 and price started going down later. The crypto market has to take a long time to recover. And until now, we can see that the market is recovering when Bitcoin price can increase over $ 4,000 in the past few days.
If we compare the year 2016 and the beginning of 2017 with the current state of affairs, the cryptocurrency market can show real miracles. So we can really see real results in a short time.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 04:22:01 PM
Crypto is not a bubble and it cannot burst. Although early 2018, when Bitcoin price increased to $ 19,000 and price started going down later. The crypto market has to take a long time to recover. And until now, we can see that the market is recovering when Bitcoin price can increase over $ 4,000 in the past few days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 09, 2019, 03:10:25 PM
January 3 for 1 day, Apple shares fell from 790 to 710 billion This is about 10% and is equal to the entire capitalization of Bitcoin. And three months ago, Apple’s total capitalization was 1150. It turns out that in 3 months the company lost about 40%. Question: is it really so bad in a company that capitalization has dropped so much? I gave you an example of what falls happen in all markets and crypto is not an exception. Bitcoin does not bubble.
Activity: 518
January 09, 2019, 01:24:25 PM
OMG, why do you have so much negative in your thoughts? If you think that the cryptocurrency is a bubble, what are you doing here? I believe that the crypto will last for a long time, maybe even forever.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 07, 2019, 07:41:32 AM
For people who think that crypto currency is bubble then I think he is a person who does not like crypto currency. They will continue to look for the weaknesses of the crypto currency and spread it to the public so everyone can avoid to use crypto currency. They make the same crypto currency with the economic bubble that happened before, such as Tulip mania, the dot-com bubble and others. This is a learning for crypto currency users, do not be too easy to absorb all the information that comes in so you should find out the truth of that information.
Activity: 434
January 07, 2019, 07:31:00 AM
Apparently you was right. But to my mind the biggest bubble is coming and I am into it. I don't want to leave crypto market because both things I get here risk and new technologies
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 07, 2019, 04:59:35 AM
I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?
And let's see how he will behave further and how to react to all movements, but already now it is clear that the bubble has started to inflate again. So there are no prerequisites for experiences.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 07, 2019, 04:59:14 AM
Crypto markets are highly speculative and often thin - which leads to volatility. The current dip is not unprecedented, have a look back at some previous years and you'll see the same sort of pattern in percentage terms - it just looks bigger now because the charts are in dollars, so previous bull and bear trends are obscured because they happened at lower $ points.
I fully expect the market to recover, but equally I also expect another big bear in future. However I expect the overall trend will be upwards.
Activity: 392
January 06, 2019, 11:43:14 PM
I have been involved in the cryptocurrency market for over 2 years and I never thought this was a financial bubble because cryptocurrency is a very well developed market even when global economic decline. The efficiency and practical application help confirm the position of this market in the world. I believe that cryptocurrency will not stop here vad even further.

I can't say it's a bubble, but partly it reminds the bubble of dotcoms that happened in the beginning of 2000s.

I think this market will self-clean and many altcoins will die. This is normal and it happened to all markets. This market has been overheated and such a decline that we see sales is normal.
I think so, if the market in 2017 even more rebooted, then the bubble would really burst, but we were lucky, the cryptocurrency fell to the acceptable level and begins a new round of growth
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
January 06, 2019, 04:51:44 PM
I have been involved in the cryptocurrency market for over 2 years and I never thought this was a financial bubble because cryptocurrency is a very well developed market even when global economic decline. The efficiency and practical application help confirm the position of this market in the world. I believe that cryptocurrency will not stop here vad even further.

I can't say it's a bubble, but partly it reminds the bubble of dotcoms that happened in the beginning of 2000s.

I think this market will self-clean and many altcoins will die. This is normal and it happened to all markets. This market has been overheated and such a decline that we see sales is normal.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 02:38:49 PM

Activity: 784
Merit: 108
October 20, 2018, 06:52:34 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 20, 2018, 04:58:28 PM
I wouldn't. I believe that you need to believe in this currency and it will bring profit. With proper investments that would not hit your budget, you can make a profit.
This is how we will relate to the cryptocurrency market, and we will make a profit. Those who are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency and consider it a real bubble will not receive the opportunities that the cryptocurrency has provided Until today.
Pages:
Jump to: