Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto capable of making the world go digital? - page 8. (Read 4264 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Not all things will go absolute so cryprocurrency will goojg ro made more things digital but not all. I do believe that cryptocurrency could contribute more on digital system. Anyway, with or without cryptocurrency digital era is possible because people are getting use and are already intrgrating digital to most aspect of technology.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think crypto can be part of the revolution, but I don't believe it can do it alone. A lot of components go into a major overhaul like that, and a bit of luck too
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 which is leading the global economy in to a digital world.The crypto currency is capable of making the world go digital which is leading the world in to a new form of economy by incorporating it with the modern technology..The introduction of the new digital economy is getting established in the world and which is paving the path for superseding the current form of economy gradually due to its various advantages to the global community for their daily life. It is a decentralized one with anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology The introduction of the block technology is ensuring its security and clarity of the systems in order.The global community is getting aware of the new economic systems and its advantages.So the global community is trying to adopt the above new economic concepts which is found suitable to the modern era.
Activity: 16
The fact that crypto is the future of money, is indicative of a future digital world. Technology is at the cusp of revolutionizing the world. It’s not just crypto –it’s artificial intelligence...
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
The world is already turned into digital ever since the discovery of the internet and alot of online payments were already introduced in the past before the existence of cryptocurrency  . so the short answer to your question would be no because no matter how technology evolve's , people will still continue to value the traditional currencies because that symbolizes the country and their cultcure .
This is not true, there are some countries in which their population has given up on the currency printed by their government, a currency is just a way to exchange value among two people and if the governments cannot create a decent currency that people can use people are going to use other currencies despite their love for their country, we have seen that in the past and we will see it in the future as well.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Well, it's not just the crypto but even fiat currency is doing the job of building digital infrastructure for the purpose of trade and commerce. However, the real issue lies in the lack of awareness across the globe. We don't have an impressive literacy rate on the international level especially when it comes to technology and hence it is the barrier to the expansion of digital projects. However, the situation will definitely improve down the road.
Activity: 32
This is very possible. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one with a lot of significance. As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.
It is really hard. Leading the world to a cashless society is difficult to come true. As we already knew, crypto are banned in some countries, the government will not let this happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
At present crypto has made the world digital. All the work we do all uses internet technology. We don't have to bother going to the store to buy clothes, cakes, drinks etc. All order processes and transactions can be done only with your smartphone and laptop. Money transactions to all countries with a fast and low-cost process with blockchain technology have also been carried out. this proves that now is the digital era
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
This is very possible. The Blockchain technology is a revolutionary one with a lot of significance. As the people become more familiar with it, the adoption and utilization of the Blockchain and cryptocurrency will increase which will gradually lead the world to cashless.
In my opinion, the goal of cryptocurrencies is not to make the world cashless, but to give people additional opportunities and options in financial terms. In the world there are many options for cashless payments without cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies is already doing this world a digital one because of its feature and we know that cryptocurrencies is already anywhere in every part of the world and people are using crypto to pay something like food or clothes or something useful or profitable to them that they can use for their everyday lives and also crypto currencies can also use to help some charities like unicef and that will be a easier method for those people that really want to help others using any crypto currencies and in terms of that we can call it crypto is making steps day after day to a digitized and having a modern technologies.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

digital technology has been very widely used by the world community for now, and blockchain and bitcoin are part of great inventions in the digital world. I think there are many innovations from the number of crypto for now even though the function is not really visible and is used as a digital currency.
Activity: 458
Merit: 2
The world is already going full digital with(out) bitcoin, the good thing is that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be used as a means of payment in the digital seed system.
Activity: 32
Good point. At least, crypto is an obvious way to automate payments, which is one of the key components for digitalizing the world we live in. However, crypto may not even be the very best payment thing invented in the XXI century. Who knows what is yet to come.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

Absolutely yes, All people now gradually taking a digital processing because this the way by making a quick transaction because of a new generation technology the mindset of people is always fast and growing, always exploring a higher level specially in crypto currency people now is always using it for quick transmitting of any kind of transaction. so I know that after a few years we are all in digital processing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
The world is already turned into digital ever since the discovery of the internet and alot of online payments were already introduced in the past before the existence of cryptocurrency  . so the short answer to your question would be no because no matter how technology evolve's , people will still continue to value the traditional currencies because that symbolizes the country and their cultcure .
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
We are now in a digital world. And bitcoin will play big part paying and buying goods without the use of physical money in the future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
in my opinion at this time without world crypto already becoming digital in my country online payment system all transactions are faster practically maybe someday crypto will become a system that perfects what already exists
I believe the Blockchain system will become a giant system  in the world where all major companies will use
the Blockchain system and I think very possible Crypto will make the world into a versatile digital.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
The world is on the road to digital. That's totally the case. Bitcoin and blockchain are a part of that. It's not that crypto is making the world go digital. The time of digital is coming. Crypto's a part of that. Wouldn't you agree?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
in my opinion at this time without world crypto already becoming digital in my country online payment system all transactions are faster practically maybe someday crypto will become a system that perfects what already exists
Activity: 217
  To my calculations crypto will be capable of making the world go digital but it will take time we can wait and see what happens since the crypto's has the potential to make the world a digital economy .We can hope for a digitized world economy but it is access only to developed countries and the poor countries are not having the capability to that extend .Anyhow the introduction of Bitcoin led to a great and brilliant height of digital world.   
Pages:
Jump to: