Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto growing at your expected rate? - page 2. (Read 572 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 06:30:41 AM
I knew that Bitcoin was going to rise but not so quickly, especially during the October period, when it got pumped up from 4k-10k. That was an incredible month. It has slowed down recently due to it's price, but i will be prepared for next year, if it keeps growing at this rate.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 06:28:24 AM
nioe! I actually didn't expect that bitcoin will grow like these! if I would I will be a millionare today! I think no one expected the rapid growth of bitcoin theae year. Its price just sky rocketed, I just hope that it will stay on the top and will not go down as fast as it goea up!
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
December 18, 2017, 06:23:31 AM
For over a year, expectations seems nothing now but just a guide because bitcoin most of the time do the opposite. We’ve learned it from experience and we should now look on the reality how bitcoin moves unpredictable. And today what I only expecting is not knowing what happen next to bitcoin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 06:18:12 AM
No. Its unxpected grow on that crazy gain in few day this is might be a bubble lol
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 12:33:20 AM
yes, it was very surprising, and it make me think, that I just found a currency that can go up quickly, in just a few days.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
December 18, 2017, 12:27:51 AM
Nope, in fact it is growing at a faster rate surpassing all expectations. There were a lot of speculation about Bitcoin reaching the five figure milestone in 2018, but we're already here with an additional $6k as of now and its not even 2018 yet. This clearly tells only one thing, the father of cryptocurrencies i.e Bitcoin is even beating the so called speculators in racing towards a big figure consistently.

All price run move forward more than my expectations. As a speculator who hope the price will growing as always, the cryptocurrency gives us more than we thought.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
December 18, 2017, 12:24:18 AM
Well i don't personally think this is worded correctly or asked i should say. I dont think anyone in here could say lets say 5 years ago they sat down and said " hey i bey you bitcoin will appreciate a minimum of 50% a month ". I dont  think anyone expects that kind of growth from any stock or futures contracts no matter how how risk they are. Now if it continues to be natural sustained growth at this rate  then i am all happy for bitcoin.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 11:36:47 PM
Users predicted the price to reach certain value, but bitcoin has outlawed them growing bigger and bigger. Expect similar growth to continue making way for new ath at certain time interval. Along with the growth in price the user base to is growing big.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
December 17, 2017, 11:34:29 PM
Sometimes I wish this were 2016 and that I had gone into cryptocurrency before that year. I lag a bit having come into crypto awareness this year. Everything seems to be growing at a pace faster than I can imagine. Not even the forex trading market which is in trillions in marketcap has experienced this fast pace of 2017. Crypto has surpassed expectations.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 11:33:33 PM
Majority are not surprised but confused of how it grows faster unexpectedly.. Bitcoin in always gives you chill whenever it reached the highest possible predictions by some individuals that you have replied of over exaggerations of this price but in the end you’re the one who speculated wrongly.. I’ve learned that most that think exaggeratedly are the winners..
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2017, 11:31:52 PM
Oh yes! crypto currencies are growing as i expected. But for bitcoin there is no surprise when we  talk about its price increase because many people have predicted this price months ago but stabilizing above $15k is the real achievement of bitcoin. It is also predicted that the price will go further in 2018 so brace your self for another jackpot  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
December 17, 2017, 11:26:16 PM
I went camping for a few days... and BAM! $11k -> $17k!!!!!!

This is crazy! Grin Are you guys surprised?
Not a surprised for because I've always monitor the trend of bitcoin every time, but All I can say is totally amazing. Though most of us aren't expected that bitcoin increase that fast. But of what happen to bitcoin right now it simply shows that the adoption of the community with crypto is getting stronger and they are keep supporting this for it will become fully established.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
December 17, 2017, 11:00:44 PM
Everyday bitcoin price is increasing and reaching its high peaks although at some moment it decreasing for a while then continuously rising up again even higher that’s why it is really hard to predict what amount will it be. I am expecting for the price of bitcoin to increase but it is really surprising about the increasing rate of bitcoin price because it almost 100% increased from previous month for just less than a month.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
December 17, 2017, 10:46:25 PM
BTC is growing beyond my expectation,its quite a surprise,doubt the former speculation of $7000,now beyond.

I have the same response and thoughts as well, It was speculated earlier of a high probability
of bitcoin's value to maybe reach $20000 by the year 2018. It's grandeur from other existing
coins in the market and it's exceedingly continuous popularity and growth established it's opulence
in the world of finance and cryptocurrency. As of the moment it's worth is floating somewhere in
between $17k and $19k. At the rate BTC is in, that prediction and expectation might be a reality
earlier than expected.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 10:16:26 PM
I really did not expect bitcoin will grow this fast, I was kind of disappointed to myself because 2 weeks ago, I cash in most of my bitcoin, in anticipation of a correction, but the opposite happens and the price jumps from 11k to 17k in just a week.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 10:15:44 PM
No, I'm not surprised with this because I think bitcoin can increase more than this. I expected more than this. Now, bitcoin is the biggest digital currency in this world. So many people used them. Yeah I hope bitcoin can increase more and more again.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 10:15:02 PM

There are some of my holding altcoins in my  wallet in different exchange platform are increasing their value but not that as big for now need to wait more to earn big, So I need to be patience while waiting.  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
December 17, 2017, 10:11:37 PM

Yes surprised a lot when I see it grow in from of my eyes. I mean I was like I want more money to invest into bitcoin at that movement so that I can earn huge huge profits on it! However I really missed the opportunity to do that but yeah the speed of growth is unexpected for me. I really thought that bitcoin will make such giant moves very slowly and over the course of next 5 years. But as we can see it has already covered up the 5 years in 5 months this year.

Now that is for sure uncertainty of the crypto currency and no one can really expect what is going to happen with the bacon in year 2018.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
December 17, 2017, 10:05:32 PM
What exactly should be an expected rate has always been a mystery . The crypto world due to its high volatility has never worked according to our expectations .
It was never expected and speculated a year ago wheb bitcoin ws at $750 that in the coming year in a single momth it would raise by multiple folds to attain the approximate value of $20000.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
December 17, 2017, 09:58:48 PM
Nope. Shockingly much faster than I expected. I thought we'd get these sorts of prices in 2019 at the start of this year.

The same supply/production and a hugely increased amount of attention ends up with these types of moves I suppose. And it still has a long, long way to go. I'd suggest everyone sticks around for a few more years.
Pages:
Jump to: