Pages:
Author

Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ? - page 33. (Read 5795 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 04:08:53 AM
I think cryptocurrency is not a dangerous thing. quite the contrary cryptocurrency is a revolutionary currency that provides benefits. they can trade, invest and follow signature campaigns. all income is in the form of cryptocurrency.
cryptocurrency is not dangerous but only has a big risk
Activity: 2
July 24, 2018, 04:08:40 AM
we study at least superficially white paper of bitcoin, it becomes clear that citizens can now freely send each other funds with minimal fees. This makes them independent from public and private banks. When there was a boom in crypto-currencies, they were tried to be banned in many countries. After studying their properties, the situation changed dramatically.
Activity: 1
July 24, 2018, 04:06:34 AM
I think it is dangerous, because the market volatility makes me not dare to invest in large amounts. I'm afraid of losses, and I don't know much about this market.
Activity: 46
July 24, 2018, 04:05:16 AM
Very dangerous for your money yes. A lot of shitty projects out there that take your money and don't deliver as promised. Do your own research.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 04:04:18 AM
It's hard to say in general about the crypto industry, but if we now begin to clarify for example about a new project or even talk about projects that are being created today, but of course this is risky, because the scammers are very clever today.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 04:02:37 AM
The crypto-currency market is dangerous only for those who are poorly versed in it and owns a small amount of information.
Activity: 266
July 24, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
In my opinion the cryptocurrancy industry is not as dangerous as we imagine, the cryptocurrancy industry is full of risks but if we take care it is not a problem. Everyone can have their own cryptocurrency and everything is independent. If cryptocurrency is afraid of the hacker, then cryptocurrency should have focused.
Activity: 85
July 24, 2018, 03:56:16 AM
Crypto currency is dangerous by some factors. Such as the possibility of theft and fraud.
Criminals can use crypto currency to build financial schemes that lead to a loss of money!
Activity: 34
July 24, 2018, 03:51:16 AM
I don’t think so, crypto is a key to current base which will be needed in future. We can’t ignore the fact of its impressions on us.
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 03:50:26 AM
nothing dangerous in it do not see . can only be for the banking sector ... but for ordinary citizens like us, it is not dangerous
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
July 24, 2018, 03:48:31 AM
The high and low ability and knowledge of everyone influences the dangerous level they feel from investing in this crypto. Some people who have experience in crypto, although there are restrictions in some countries regarding the use of crypto, they will still feel safe. Because their identity and investment will also be protected safely by the technology of the investment they use. Because crypto is more confidential and without using an original identity in the use of investment. So they are not too worried about the ban in some countries, because it will not adversely affect their investment.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 24, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

It is easy to loose a huge amount of money on the cryptocurrency ecosystem,  it is also easy to gain a very large amount of money on the cryptocurrency ecosystem,  this is what scares governments
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
I do not see anything dangerous in crypto , in my opinion . if invest wisely and approach with caution to investment , then crypto is not dangerous
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
July 24, 2018, 03:17:33 AM
To what aspect when you say dangerous. Dangerous is what can kill or cause harm. Yes one can have heart burn when you lose money and that can actually happen in crypto. When you lose a lot of money it can lead to heart attack. So trade careful.
Activity: 80
July 24, 2018, 03:14:35 AM
The encryption industry is dangerous. I started making money since I invested in encryption. Now I am losing money, because encryption is now in a bear market, and all the money I earn has fallen.
Activity: 141
July 24, 2018, 03:05:33 AM
I think the risk of investing in cryptocurrency is very large, because the volatility of this market is very large, you must know enough about this market to make a clear judgment, many people sell their coins because of panic, and then lose Their funds.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 03:04:32 AM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Cryptocurrency is not dangerous at all but investing your money on it is very risky but if you are really careful by choosing some good coins in the market , you can be successful in this industry so you need to be wise in order to success.
Activity: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:01:38 AM
Encrypting the world is risky, but you can make encryption no longer dangerous. Many people think that the danger of encryption is mostly negative news from the news and people around them, not what they have experienced, and a few. People think that the danger of encryption is because they lose a lot of money because they are not patient enough. In fact, keep a correct attitude and understand what is encrypted. When you invest, you will minimize the risk.
CJ7
Activity: 52
July 24, 2018, 02:57:59 AM
in my opinion dangerous or not crypto depends on how we understand it.
Good understanding will provide a favorable situation, but if our understanding is lacking then we will face the real danger.
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 02:55:13 AM
The danger of encryption lies in your investment. Encryption is not dangerous for me. I don't invest a penny in encryption because all my cryptocurrencies are obtained through bounty and mining. All I think is cryptocurrency. Danger. Instead, I feel that it is easier.
Pages:
Jump to: