Pages:
Author

Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ? - page 45. (Read 5795 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 10, 2018, 02:32:34 PM
It could be dangerous for those people who don't understand the key moments here. If you know necessary information and have skills you won't have problems.
Activity: 336
July 10, 2018, 01:11:11 PM
On the contrary, the industry is waiting for great prospects, as the whole market, as in the world a lot of positive things is happening, we are waiting for a wonderful future that will change the thinking of people very much, I at least hope for it
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 01:06:16 PM
For me crypto is not dangerous because it help normal people to earn and have profit in a high amount of money. Crypto will become dangerous when you will use this in an illegal actions like gambling and betting coins and doing some illegal business like marijuana and cocaine, I'm sure the police will after you and the modes of payments is crypto currency digital transactions. And that's why for me Crypto is very useful for us hodlers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
crypto is not dangerous. not dangerous, but very risky. the price of altcoins is very unstable and can change very quickly. you should always be careful and watchful to store passwords to your wallets. you should always keep an eye on the market. do not make rash investments. be vigilant and do not be afraid.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 12:29:34 PM
Truth be said, cryptocurrencies might be thought of as vastly risky for the present times even though currently they may result viewed as moderately volatile by holders.
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
Most of us should not venture more money than we can stand having wiped out agreeably in currencies markets. considering that those are staying erratic for most of the year.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
July 10, 2018, 09:00:48 AM
It's dangerous to my bank account...rekt!  Cheesy
Activity: 74
July 10, 2018, 08:22:59 AM
I think the biggest risk of cryptocurrency is its market price instability! More and more people are joining the market, but all of them are buying and selling cryptocurrencies for profits, not to develop blockchain! This makes it more like a commodity!
Activity: 294
July 10, 2018, 07:48:01 AM
I think its not dangerous. Its more like of risky. Dangerous is something so harmful. Crypto is not harmful but its helpful. It does not ristrict anyone to invest and trade.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 07:45:28 AM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

the danger of cryptocurrency for the government? This is a loss of control over the money of the country's citizens. And the danger for ordinary people-there is a chance obtain big losses.
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 07:42:08 AM
Exactly, I find it too risky not to be careful can lose capital very quickly, but if anyone courage will be one of the potential markets and generate the most in the shortest time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
Judgment is impending, it be buckshee to a demand of wide-cut conceiving, or subordinate of avocation, and moreover on ice the acceptances much a modern and thither are several apparatus that are not understood for some
Activity: 462
July 10, 2018, 12:46:06 AM
Governments don't know the importance of bitcoin for their people, it can give their own income and lessen the number of unemployment. They don't have any knowledge or idea of working here. It's not dangerous because you can find here a good coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:39:49 PM
Each person has his own group here around the world that bitcoin has been proven and the technology of going is just a threat to the growing population and has spread to the opposite of the feared way. It's really the best change of centuries that serves users right to use their own assets. Because I do not really think it's dangerous, but I think it's a bit risky and if it's anything or about the economic downturn that it's supposed to accept and if it's a price cut it will also be raised and should wait. .
Activity: 76
July 09, 2018, 10:13:09 PM
I think some is dangerous when it comes up to crypto industry because there are too many scammer want to steal your money so be careful on people taking some advantage to you please be safe always. Goodluck
Activity: 34
July 08, 2018, 04:44:13 AM
yes, I think dangerous, governments of many countries are afraid of cryptocurrency, because they can not control it
Activity: 19
July 08, 2018, 04:40:32 AM
It makes cryptocurrency dangerous and banned in some countries maybe it's because of the government.The government was minimized their income tax return because they can't control the income of the people who participated in the crypto world.
Activity: 392
July 07, 2018, 08:13:52 PM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Honestly, in my opinion, cryptocurrency isnt dangerous. Just the people outside crypto will that it is.because they know nothing about here and if they know something just a few things that is not true either
Activity: 56
July 07, 2018, 08:10:23 PM
It is dangerous for people who invest their money in. But it is not for people who do bounty and airdrop. It is even the great chance to earn more money
Activity: 76
July 07, 2018, 08:07:32 PM
it's dangerous for them because cryptocurrencies are difficult to track and they can't get tax from them yet. and the conventional banks or payment systems are going to extinction???  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: