Pages:
Author

Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ? - page 59. (Read 5795 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 12:11:43 AM
I think not. in addition, the sphere of cryptocurrencies is growing at a breakneck speed and there is a very big chance that they will significantly affect our future. I'm sure it's only positive.
Activity: 92
June 19, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
Its not dangerous at all as long as you know what it is and the risk. Most of peoples jump in to crypto without knowing anything about them that is why they say like that because of losing their money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 06:16:07 AM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

This sphere is dangerous because it is new. And people who are already well versed in it are trying to take advantage of this. For a person who just starting to get involved, there is a chance that he will be deceived. Therefore, before you begin to make any monetary transactions, you need to learn elementary security in order to protect your data and funds.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 05:20:03 AM
There are several dangers. The first is to participate in the ICO with the KYC procedure - your data can get to the gangsters. The second is not to pay taxes on the profits received from crypto-currencies. The third is to tell someone that you have a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 04:25:54 AM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Actually bitcoin is not dangerous, it's just that bitcoin can not be controlled directly by the government, in contrast to paper currency, the government can supervise it. I think the government is just worried about that.
Activity: 252
June 19, 2018, 02:04:47 AM
I don’t think so, crypto is a key to current base which will be needed in future. We can’t ignore the fact of its impressions on us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 11:18:43 PM
I think that there are some things that make crypto currency dangerous. First, the crypto currency is used for criminal transactions. It would endanger the crypto currency because crypto currency will increasingly lose the trust of the community. Second, the hacking of the crypto currency. This makes the investors will move from crypto currency investing because the security is not guaranteed. The third is price manipulation. This price manipulation can make crypto currency players no longer in the spirit of running a business and investing in crypto currency.
Activity: 130
June 18, 2018, 11:18:32 PM
I think crypto is dangerous in some point of losing money - this happens, because many people are going to the day-trading without any specific knowledge about it. And, some of the actions- like putting your money in an ICO is like a gambling.
Activity: 476
June 18, 2018, 11:12:41 PM
I dont see any factor that make crypto industry are dangerous.  Some country  banned crypto because their goverment dont want fiat money replace with  crypto. Blockchain and cryptocurrency  was give good opportunity to change financial the community much better. And blockchain  and smart contract technology also give efisiensi and many benefits for many different industry.
Activity: 121
June 18, 2018, 11:03:20 PM
It's hard to say in general about the crypto industry, but if we now begin to clarify for example about a new project or even talk about projects that are being created today, but of course this is risky, because the scammers are very clever today.
Activity: 336
June 18, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

I think that there is nothing dangerous in it, it is quite safe,but if you do not take into account the scams, which of course affect the world of crypto-currencies,but still it is safe and will soon cover all spheres of human life
Activity: 179
June 18, 2018, 09:46:25 PM
Crypto industry is not dangerous. If crypto is dangerous why people still invest in this industry. Maybe people say it is dangerous because they are afraid to be scammed by scammers. But if you know more about crypto fear is not the right choice but facing fear makes you a successful person someday. I prefer saying crypto is an opportunity to be financially free than being dangerous in the society.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 09:42:10 PM
I think yes because it all about risks, risk you gain or risk you loss
Every investment step are all about risk too, and the more dangerous in cryptocurrency IMO are the scammer. Some new crypto investor are have more risk to get scammed, this decentralised system are more vulnerable than the others.
Ifcyou considered this dangerous in cryptocurrency then it is only in your mind but ,if you gotta believe that cryptos can change your life then take away those fears and live the cryptolife and never mind the dangers , because it is not your life in danget but the events in the cryptoworld, but if you manage it then that will be the key to your own success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
June 18, 2018, 09:35:16 PM
Every investment step are all about risk too, and the more dangerous in cryptocurrency IMO are the scammer. Some new crypto investor are have more risk to get scammed, this decentralised system are more vulnerable than the others.
Activity: 71
June 18, 2018, 09:25:56 PM
there are many people who use crypto-currencies in criminal spheres and some countries because of it negatively concern them but criminals and scammers will always be
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

All investments carry a share of the risk. Put your money on a deposit to the bank and live peacefully, but you need to be prepared that the bank goes bankrupt and you can forget about your savings. Crypto-currency carries with it big risks only for inexperienced investors
If anybody want to have no risk, save money in the bank will be good choice because we can get small interest with that and also bank is very safe company for saving money. Huge money there is not problem but we will not maximize profit with that saving. Take risk for reward razio.
Activity: 193
June 18, 2018, 05:40:10 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
June 18, 2018, 09:58:44 AM
I would not say dangerous. But there are a lot of people out there in the cryptocurrency industries who are really greedy. So they are doing eveerything to get your money, and of course there are also a lot of scammers in this industrie. And even if they are no scammers, they try to sell you eerything overpriced. Like the asic miners producer, who are using their miner first by themself for some month before they start to selling them for new to the people!
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 09:56:29 AM
It's not dangerous for normal people like us but dangerous for financial institutions who are controlling all the system, obviously decentralization will ruin the system they rely on.
Activity: 154
June 18, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
Yes, it is, indeed. But also, consider, that every industry is dangerous to invest in. Dont be lazy and work, this is the key here, and dont be affraid about a little risk Wink
Pages:
Jump to: