Pages:
Author

Topic: is crypto industry dangerous ? - page 66. (Read 5795 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 06:07:26 AM
Judgment is dangerous, it can be due to a lack of full understanding, or conflict of interest, and also because the currencies still a new and there are many things that are not understood for some
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 06:03:53 AM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Government afraid that they will not be able to control the float of money (crypto) and that this money can be used for terrorism, drugs, etc.
Also, they afrad that they will not get texes from it.
So, for governments and banks crypto is dangerous, but not for regular people Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 05:49:14 AM
TBH all bussiness are very dangerous, they have their risk
as well as crypto, it has its risk. crypto is very volatile, more volatile than other. that's why many ppl dont like it
Activity: 350
June 10, 2018, 05:40:43 AM
i want to know what makes the cryprto dangerous? to the point that many countries band the use of crypto in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

I think the nature of the password is not dangerous but the danger is due to the user's intent. Electronic money was born and developed in a non-governmental way, some users have used it for illegal purposes, many fraudulent code projects ... have made the code industry become so dangerous.
Activity: 798
June 10, 2018, 05:31:23 AM

I dont think crypto industry is dangerous bussiness. Every investment have risk and if we can manage that risk, investment in cryptocurrency will profitable. Government ban bitcoin because many government dont have regulation about cryptocurrency but i am believe government will issuing regulation in near future
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
June 10, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

more precisely may be said to be dangerous for the government because of course crypto is a decentralized financial system that has no relationship with taxation. but for every individual citizen who uses crypto I think crypto has more benefits in terms of economic improvement because of course the crypto system will make it easy for every user especially in terms of transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
June 10, 2018, 05:24:39 AM
Of course, it is in a lot of ways. Russian blogger has been killed. Russian exchange owner has been kidnapped. A lot of hackers and scammers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
June 10, 2018, 05:22:49 AM
The crypto is dangerous and at the same time very attractive. First of all, because of its volatility. You can make a lot of money in one day and also lose a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2018, 05:19:57 AM
Yes indeed cryptocurrency is considered very dangerous if from its function as a means of payment and also as a commodity. Many governments say that ownership of cryptocurrency is very risky and full of speculation because it is not published by the monetary authority, does not meet the characteristics of money, and has no clear legal status. So many state governments mention that cryptocurrency is very dangerous if used. Moreover, cryptocurrency has a characteristic that has a high price fluctuations that are considered to be detrimental if used as an investment. I think that view makes cryptocurrency dangerous, but I do not agree with that. If we can handle it and be careful in using it, surely that danger will be minimized and can even be an advantage. I already feel the many advantages of cryptocurrency, I think the government is too afraid of it without thinking about the solution.
Activity: 91
June 10, 2018, 04:20:55 AM
Dangerous? i dont think so, cryptocurency poses no immediate risk to anyone whatsoever,m Besides its a choice one makes to be involved in crypto. The market however is highly volatile and unpredictable and there has been reports of huge losses overtime, If hi is what you call dangerous then its the nature of the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 04:13:44 AM

It is dangerous to them because they simply have no control over it, so they warn their people that it is bad and advise them to stay away from it. But it is implemented by more and more giant company and that would prove it all.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 04:08:25 AM
The government considers crypto dangerous because it can not control them. Some countries have annual economic value less than total marketcap of cryptocurrency. So it is natural that they have concerns that potential turmoil in crypto will affect their economies.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 09, 2018, 11:31:52 AM
Since the Internet is a very dangerous place, and cryptocurrency is the product of the Internet, many people are afraid of hacking! Including the government!
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 09, 2018, 04:24:19 AM
I think it is dangerous. There must be danger of profit. This is a global game. Danger is inevitable. The main danger lies in personal funds. Because investors are relatively independent.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 09, 2018, 02:25:51 AM
Governments of many countries are afraid of cryptocurrency, because they can not control it. With the cryptocurrency people can become more free and less dependent on the state. Any state wants to control everything
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 01:56:48 AM

which makes the crypto dangerous is a fraud, many crypto who become fraudsters because it has turned off the network, many dev are not professional, they dump the price becomes cheap
Activity: 77
June 09, 2018, 01:22:40 AM
If you are asking a question about the investments into crypto, its already volatile and you might lose or win so its generally dangerous But the coin themselves are helpful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 10:50:14 AM
Like any new industry, this is a rather risky area. Anyone should be extremely cautious before making a decision about investments, especially if the amount of your deposit is high.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
June 08, 2018, 10:44:09 AM
Each and every part of your life or the worldly things has some risk and we need to overcome that to succeed in life, such a way Bitcoin or crypto currency also has some risk involved and we need to pass it or succeed it by taking that small risk in our life. Countries ban crypto because of the pressure from the banks and financial institutions I believe.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:40:11 AM
Due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are decentralized, so they have autonomous authority which give users to act independently without the intervention of the government. Since transactions in the blockchain are cryptographically secured, it's hard to identify who is the person making the transaction in the blockchain. With that, cryptocurrencies became a perfect tool for criminals to conceal their identities.
Pages:
Jump to: