Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto politcs bad for the Blockchain industry? - page 5. (Read 17030 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
For me it's bad.

They are just dividing the people who has been solid crypto enthusiast. They have their own views that can make these solid enthusiast to part way with what they have believing just to support what they like. Everywhere politics has already a bad image.

I also stated that this was very bad. Because in politics there can only be done for the sake of that person. I really disagree if this really happens that crypto is involved in politics.
It's already happening and those events has been mentioned by Abiky if you'll back read.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
For me it's bad.

They are just dividing the people who has been solid crypto enthusiast. They have their own views that can make these solid enthusiast to part way with what they have believing just to support what they like. Everywhere politics has already a bad image.

I also stated that this was very bad. Because in politics there can only be done for the sake of that person. I really disagree if this really happens that crypto is involved in politics.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
For me it's bad.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The politician will only think about how to get the benefit and to dominate the market. Both of these politicians on bitcoin cash and SV even claim themselves to remove bitcoin and put their coin as the top of cryptocurrency that will be dominating the whole of crypto space. This such a bad example of how bad the politicians for crypto.

Agree. Their main intent (both BCH and BSV factions) is to destroy Bitcoin (BTC) at all costs no matter what it takes. However, that's nearly impossible since both cryptocurrencies are based off the original BTC chain. The original project will always prevail due to its first mover advantage and confidence within the mainstream world. Bitcoin forks or copies of the original Bitcoin chain (such as Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV) will never prevail due to their similarities of Bitcoin. Their only difference is the increased block size and reactivated opcodes.

Considering how fierce the BCH Hash War was, it gives a bad reputation of the whole crypto space within the mainstream world. Events such as this one, will make investors and businesses lose confidence within the cryptocurrency project. Despite this, I believe that there should be no reason for crypto politics at all, as it would destroy the image or reputation of the Blockchain industry. Instead, both Roger and Craig could work together to make the blockchain a better place. Wink

whatever and whenever the case, if it is a problem then it will have an impact on the coin itself even the market because bitcoin is a coin that has a high reputation as well as bitcoin cas and bitcoin SV, so that if they are affected the market will be adversely affected will reduce the crypto value

Exactly. Instead of both sides fighting each other (BCH and BSV), they should’ve had come to an agreement to prevent such mess from occurring in the first place. But it seems that all of this was a result of greed from both sides for quick money grabs. If Roger Ver or Craig cared about the future of Bitcoin, they would've prevented the Hash War from happening, resulting in a good reputation from both projects. Considering how the value of both BCH and BSV combined is far less than it was prior to the hard fork, it seems that many investors have lost interests in the same. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
I think you are right, the fight for the political supreme has cused so many unnecessary forks of bitcoin which had taken tolls in reducing the courage of investors and also creating a bigger panic in the market which saw bitcoin go from 7500 to 3500

but the developments of bitcoin didnt stop, thats the only positive.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
all these bitcoin forks were certainly not the best thing that could happen, but if bitcoin survives, it will certainly make him stronger. fortunately, the wave of useless forks seems to be over, and bitcoin is still there best.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Well, I think not because in many areas there are divergent situations for example, these hard forks that occurred in November may scare investors and advocates of regulation because at any moment one blockchain could be replaced by another, but if when the project it is useful, no matter what the situation, let's look at the ETH situation, I respect all the projects that have been launched and will still be laced, but I do not remember a platform so much fun and much used in 2017 - 2018 by the people, then the policies and laws or anything else legal will not interfere in this fantastic industry!
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
whatever and whenever the case, if it is a problem then it will have an impact on the coin itself even the market because bitcoin is a coin that has a high reputation as well as bitcoin cas and bitcoin SV, so that if they are affected the market will be adversely affected will reduce the crypto value
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Basically politics is a different point of view. Dissent is a natural thing. But because of the ambitions of each party, crypto politics can have a negative impact on others.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Considering how several Bitcoin forks have turned to politics by defending their own visions about the future of Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency, several events have unfolded within crypto land. One of those events is BCH's Hash War back in Nov 2018, which has caused a disaster across the whole crypto market due to loss of investor confidence. Due to crypto politics, there has been a clash between several factions looking to guide Bitcoin in their own way.

The Bitcoin SV project believes to follow the original Bitcoin whitepaper, while Bitcoin Cash believes to be the original Bitcoin itself. Both sides have been defending their views, with their respective leaders (such as Roger on the BCH side and Craig on the SV side).

As such, it makes me wonder whenever crypto politics is bad for the growth or reputation of the Blockchain industry? What are your thoughts? Smiley
The politician will only think about how to get the benefit and to dominate the market. Both of these politicians on bitcoin cash and SV even claim themselves to remove bitcoin and put their coin as the top of cryptocurrency that will be dominating the whole of crypto space. This such a bad example of how bad the politicians for crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Considering how several Bitcoin forks have turned to politics by defending their own visions about the future of Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency, several events have unfolded within crypto land. One of those events is BCH's Hash War back in Nov 2018, which has caused a disaster across the whole crypto market due to loss of investor confidence. Due to crypto politics, there has been a clash between several factions looking to guide Bitcoin in their own way.

The Bitcoin SV project believes to follow the original Bitcoin whitepaper, while Bitcoin Cash believes to be the original Bitcoin itself. Both sides have been defending their views, with their respective leaders (such as Roger on the BCH side and Craig on the SV side).

As such, it makes me wonder whenever crypto politics is bad for the growth or reputation of the Blockchain industry? What are your thoughts? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: