Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto Pump Island a scam or legit? - page 6. (Read 1219 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
October 08, 2019, 06:32:22 PM
hey guys,
i found this group called "Crypto Pump Island" on telegram..
They are doing Pump and Dumbs....and are selling a Premium Membership.
So my question is: is this Premium Group worth it ? And has anyone of you any expierences with this premium group ?
thanks in advantage
They will pick you a likely dead token / coin which has very low trade volume. After that, they will set the time when they will pump that token/coin, you are told to buy first and then wait until they make a pump, if you are lucky, you will get huge profit from that, if not or nothing happens, you will lose lot of money due to no one interested to buy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
October 08, 2019, 06:28:41 PM
There are plenty of altcoins and massive amount of shitcoins, they are the ones responsible for pumps and dumps those shitcoins that benefit a few especially themselves but many people in the telegram dumps incur losses because they have bought some coins and then telling the group to pump it, when the price spike up, they will sell first.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
October 08, 2019, 06:03:13 PM
hey guys,
So my question is: is this Premium Group worth it ? And has anyone of you any expierences with this premium group ?
thanks in advantage

Don't do it. What they're going to do is get you to not only pay them, but take whatever it is you paid them and buy whatever coin they're going to pump and then list it at a higher price. Then, they'll announce the coin on their Telegram page or wherever and the users in the group will purchase the coins they listed. If you're one of the last to invest, you're pretty much screwed. It's pretty much a pyramid scheme where only those at the top of pyramid turn a profit. There's no guarantee you'll make anything unless you get in at or near the price they got in at.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
October 08, 2019, 05:33:29 PM
hey guys,

Based on that name alone, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. Roll Eyes

Logic says these groups only exist so their insiders and admins can dump on their followers. They aren't pumping anything. It's the oldest trick in the book, going back to the Fontas days on BTC-E.

The paid membership brings them some money but its real value is separating the gullible from everyone else.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
October 08, 2019, 04:04:13 PM
Don't do it, especially if you need to pay for access to their information. The real money's being made by the people operating the group and running the so-called pumps and dumps, and even with information on when the group's trying to manipulate prices, there's really no guarantee you'll even make money. It seems attractive at first, but groups like these are almost never worth it in the end.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 08, 2019, 03:41:23 PM
hey guys,
thanks in advantage
Pages:
Jump to: