Pages:
Author

Topic: is crypto trading different from forex trading. - page 3. (Read 585 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 100
hello everyone.
i sign up in this website to study how to trade crypto. i have traded little in forex but i do not understand major part of it. is crypto trading the same with forex trading? i want to learn how to trade from this website. i have account with binance and i have 85 usdt i dont know if it is too small for trading but that is what i can afford. anyone can help me with the link of how to learn from beginning and what type of thing to learn.
Forex and Crypto have similarities in techniques and indicators for trading. What distinguishes Forex in a short time is only Profit and Loss and we will not be able to switch it back in the long term, because the initial decision is the final result. Cryptocurrency for me is the safest place for investment in the long term if there is a dump in the middle of the trip, the amount of digital currency we buy will be the same but different if we nominalize it with fiat. and we can be more patient to wait for the pump to happen.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Probably not that much, it's just what's traded that is different between the two although I wouldn't really recommend getting in crypto trading because it's not really that profitable.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
it's probably more profitable to do crypto trading than forex trading.
I can't tell that as it still depended on the trader, not the market itself. Granting that it has the same strategies to be applied, I'm not going to say which one is more profitable.

For you, OP, don't bother yourselves to know which one is better, just think about where you become comfortable. As I was in crypto for many years, I'm already familiar with the market which literally adds some level of confidence that I can make a trade very well. It is a need for you to decide, you can actually have them both just for the sake of you to know, coz for me, it is all just the same techniques/strategies to apply.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
If you are trading about day trading then it is quite different from the long term investment and if you are trading about the trading which you want to start with only 85 Usdt, I think it is very small amount for trading. In my opinion you should start trading with a minimum amount of 500$ to 1000$. May be it is also small but would be  better for starting trade.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138
i sign up in this website to study how to trade crypto. i have traded little in forex but i do not understand major part of it. is crypto trading the same with forex trading? i want to learn how to trade from this website. i have account with binance and i have 85 usdt i dont know if it is too small for trading but that is what i can afford. anyone can help me with the link of how to learn from beginning and what type of thing to learn.
$85 might be too small, but since that is what you can afford for now I will advise you to just go for it. Just be very careful when you are doing your trading. Forex trading undo Bitcoin trading or crypto currency trading in general, a similar to each other. There isn’t much difference between them.

Just that cryptocurrency trading is more volatile than forex trading, and it doesn't depend much on orders technical stuff. Sometimes it is being moved by the news. So, it is something that you will understand with time, or you can decide to be interacting with other traders to learn from them. It is still not something that you will learn within a short time, it takes dedication.
Taking into account that his knowledge about the markets is almost nonexistent and that he has almost no money I think the right play here is to delay this for some months until he can improve both aspects and then once he does he can begin to trade, after all the markets are going nowhere and even if he misses the opportunity to trade the bull market that is coming that is not a big deal as there will be a new one after that one so he will just need to bid his time and wait until it comes.
Market is always there and the chances of bull run would be always there.It is just really minding off on how much you could possibly able to risk no matter what market you are tending for you to deal with.

When it comes to volatility then there is really a big difference between the two which you could really able to determine it directly once you had step your foot on it and making out some comparison.

Everything is much the same after that when it comes to sustaining yourself into the market and doing all sorts of ways on predicting on where the price could possibly go.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
$85 might be too small, but since that is what you can afford for now I will advise you to just go for it. Just be very careful when you are doing your trading. Forex trading undo Bitcoin trading or crypto currency trading in general, a similar to each other. There isn’t much difference between them.

Just that cryptocurrency trading is more volatile than forex trading, and it doesn't depend much on orders technical stuff. Sometimes it is being moved by the news. So, it is something that you will understand with time, or you can decide to be interacting with other traders to learn from them. It is still not something that you will learn within a short time, it takes dedication.
Taking into account that his knowledge about the markets is almost nonexistent and that he has almost no money I think the right play here is to delay this for some months until he can improve both aspects and then once he does he can begin to trade, after all the markets are going nowhere and even if he misses the opportunity to trade the bull market that is coming that is not a big deal as there will be a new one after that one so he will just need to bid his time and wait until it comes.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
I have no experience as well but base on what i saw around the internet when i was new and seeking for specific info about trading, when it comes forex it seems almost the same with crypto, specially how to use the tools and making strategies, and of course how to make TA on it. Wherein the difference only is the assets. because crypto is more on volatility that's why alot of traders sees that crypto trading is more profitable than forex, . There's no big differential actually in my personal opinion..infact they're both risky as well.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 711
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
hello everyone.
Trading Cryptocurrency is different from trading Forex. Although no much different but there terms and words that are used are slightly different from each other. Forex deals with currency of different countries, one country currency against another trading it in pairs. Crypto deals with coins of different types trading against ono another.

We need to know that somethings that works in Forex trading does not work with the crypto market cause they are two different market with different things that move each market. Technical analysis works more in the forex market than when compared to the crypto market which is just a new market compared to other financial markets.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
hello everyone.
is crypto trading the same with forex trading? i want to learn how to trade from this website. i have account with binance and i have 85 usdt i dont know if it is too small for trading but that is what i can afford. anyone can help me with the link of how to learn from beginning and what type of thing to learn.
If I'm not experienced with forex trading because I've never invest here. I little bit learned in youtube videos Crypto trading and forex trading is very different. And Even in forex risk is high then crypto trading. 85$ Usdt is enough for first time trading as per as Newbie.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
Yes it's different, the volatility as the biggest difference between the two. Plus, it's probably more profitable to do crypto trading than forex trading.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
i have seen the links and the contribution from everyone. thank you many times. i will go study and come back

Please do and don't forget to also share you experience as well. Just to add to what others have said (assuming you'll see this before your embark on your trading journey). Don't expect too much from the  market so you won't get disappointed. Don't treat the cryptocurency market like that of forex as the market dynamics are quite different although there are some similarities. Some forex traders has comes over to the space and do well for themselves while others haven't.

Also if you really want to become profitable in the long run I would advice you go into investment instead of trading. I'm not against trading as I do that in my free time although I don't take it as a professional or means of earning instead I rely on investment and you should too. Your $85 investment could be worth more in 5-10 years time.

If such investment is made in Bitcoin and over the next years you dollars cost average or constantly investing as you get more spare funds, in the next 5-10 years you could have easily 5-10x your investment. Don't think Bitcoin is done increasing, we still have room for more growth.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
It has some similarities and also differences at once.
The most different is on the liquidity, Forex commonly will have higher liquidity.
The market is forex is commonly only 24/5, while crypto is 24/7.
Besides, trading forex is commonly fewer risks if compared to crypto.
Well, whatever the difference and similarities, only trade or invest in something that you really know. Learn at first them one by one so that you will know in which field you are going to trade or you more like.
However, some people are also doing both tradings in cryptocurrency and also forex in order to get more and more money. but of course, it has also risks.

More info about the similarities and differnces can be read from:
Trading education
Cryptocurrency vs Forex Market
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
Don't understand anything about forex trading but you still try to trade. it will just waste your money.
Actually crypto and forex trading have some similarities and differences.
The striking difference is that forex trading is a 2-way trade while for crypto Spot is a 1-way trade.
Crypto Spot is safer and better for beginners because the risk level is still lower than forex.

Before making any trade, you should do some research and know the basics of each platform you want to use. Don't walk aimlessly, it will lead you astray.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
Crypto is not trading differently from the foreign exchange market because although crude oil is less volatile unlike the forex market all that matters is price action both crypto forex stocks bonds it is they all follow price action the chat will always give sign before a bullish breakout that is a bullish move or embarrass move so price action is all that matters its effect all markets.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Yes, it is the same globally but crypto will be more volatile than forex trading so you will get hard to trade in crypto if you do not learn to analyze. But basically, forex and crypto trading using analysis to know when entering and leaving the market and make a profit and if you can not do that, you will not have a chance to make a profit. But in crypto trading, when you are in the losing position, you can back to make a profit in the future if you do not sell right now because the crypto market can bounce anytime. Using $85 will be okay to trade in Binance but you should know how to choose the coin because Binance has many coins.
Since the volatility is so extreme in the market of cryptocurrencies I have always thought that is a complete mistake to try to use leverage in this market, after all the market always has volatility similar to what you could see in the Forex market if you use leverage so what's the point of using leverage here under those circumstances? And despite all of this I know people which are making use of leverage and unfortunately they lose their money because they cannot control the volatility that this market has which is amplified by the leverage they use.
Activity: 619
Merit: 1
They are distinct from one another, mate. Because you use actual fiat cash in Forex trading and the trading period is extremely short or very limited, but cryptocurrency trading is the polar opposite of Forex. However, both sides can provide a good return based on the traders' choices as well as their trading talents.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Well, crypto trading is similar to stocks, but also to the forex market. The forex market may be a more apt comparison, since crypto startups do not treat their tokens as securities.Forex, on the other hand, is a trade between the pure perceived value of curencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
hello everyone.

Forex trading has been established for years but what I am about to see their was not same as what crypto trading did nowadays. They're not as popular as the asset in cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum which the whole was no aware of. Only specific person knew cryptocurrency but not with forex because forex didn't have digital asset that runs in Blockchain network. It still used fiat money in purchasing forex assets, but still both forex and crypto trading principles was entirely similar when it comes to analysis.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
i have seen the links and the contribution from everyone. thank you many times. i will go study and come back
Research and study in trading is a MUST whether it's forex or crypto trading, they are the same of how to get profit but there's one characteristic that doesn't have on the other side.  Too much fluctuation is what we most commonly encounter in crypto or a very volatile market, that's how the crypto market works.  While the stock market is more stable, well protected, and regulated by most countries.

When it comes to risk, it's definitely crypto market has a high level of risk but fortunately, it also has a high return compared to trading in forex which is commonly a stable currency.  Now, every one of us has different opinions and as you can see in the previous replies on this thread there are some of them who really contribute and share their ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: