Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto/Blockchain hype over? - page 2. (Read 1132 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2019, 12:44:26 PM
I think hype is going to start very soon especially when the next bull run starts. We have seen trailer in 2017. Hope 2020 brings that bull run which is much needed one for crypto community.
What trailers did you see in 2017? I am sure that whatever will begin in 2020 will not be exactly the same as 2017, because the same event will never be repeated twice even though the concept will be built better than in previous years.

Sangjoewara but 2017 wasn't the first time for Bitcoin to make awesome rise. Halving before 2016, the one in 2012 was even
higher then the one in 2017, check the charts, it's harder to get from 0 to 1000, then from 1000 to 100 000.
   Hype around crypto/blockchain is not over. Power of that hype fluctuate same as the price, sometimes crypto-currencies are in
the center of the attention, sometimes things are calm for months. Crypto-currencies have a space for developing and growing,
big part of the world is yet to find out about all this.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
December 28, 2019, 10:46:31 AM
I think hype is going to start very soon especially when the next bull run starts. We have seen trailer in 2017. Hope 2020 brings that bull run which is much needed one for crypto community.
What trailers did you see in 2017? I am sure that whatever will begin in 2020 will not be exactly the same as 2017, because the same event will never be repeated twice even though the concept will be built better than in previous years.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
December 28, 2019, 10:09:24 AM
Crypto hype is definitely over... till the next bull run, hehe Smiley
Now people seem to be not interested in crypto investing at all, but I bet this mood will change fast, when they see bitcoin passing 15K level Smiley

We don't know yet what's their reaction if that price would be reach in the future. People nowadays is more wiser than before, that's why cryptocurrency hasn't gained that high due to controlled adoption. Some of them was affected by lots of regulation specially having kyc, that remained so hard for them to follow. With hype, don't you expect it's over before when bullrun comes it's always possible.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
December 28, 2019, 10:07:51 AM
Now people seem to be not interested in crypto investing at all, but I bet this mood will change fast, when they see bitcoin passing 15K level Smiley

For sure it will change soon, and also other news for bitcoin will help and those trend will hype again and bring a massive awareness. although it is not that accurate but at least people will know more about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I am hoping too that there is altcoin that will change the aura and soon they will know more positive about crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 28, 2019, 10:02:40 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
December 27, 2019, 04:18:33 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 27, 2019, 04:15:20 PM
My take is no. The hype is just starting what we will experience in 2020 will be more than we have seen before now. As pointed out by CZ, institutional and government money will flow into cryptocurrency in the coming years. We are onto a new era for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 27, 2019, 02:31:00 PM
now more and more countries, companies and banks that adopt the blockchain prove that the blockchain has developed rapidly and is increasingly in demand. and for now most of the investors have left the ICO project because of the large number of ICO scams. but now a new crowdfunding has emerged, IEO and STO. I think the ICO project has been replaced by IEO and STO. so I think the sensation of crypto and blockchain is still ongoing.
The crypto circulation will continue to return, but will enter more difficult levels.

I agree with IEO. But STOs are still not good enough even though they emphasize stronger accountability from ICOs, they are not much different in reaching market interest. Blockchain has indeed been an important part for a long time because large companies continue to compete with patents, and this news is increasingly interesting when the Chinese government publishes it seriously.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
December 27, 2019, 02:02:56 PM

the hype continue to be here. we see all the time prices spikes. the most interesting indicator that cryptocurrency will bloom further is the digital currency that were planed by governments today.

there isn't yet an information and facts about what its use for and are the citizens of these countries going to be using it side by side with bitcoin and altcoins? the possibilities are high and when all these takes place, we may be seeing another ATH for cryptos.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
December 27, 2019, 01:40:04 PM
The hype came during the time of bull run in 2017, the price of btc was so attractive that many people couldn't resist it, many new project suddenly flock into the space, which give birth to many shitcoins that flood the market,
Although it seems the hype has died down a bit compare to 2017 but i believe once there is another bull in the market the hype will surely comeback.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 27, 2019, 01:16:57 PM
Hype will come again with next cycle. Do you know where was the biggest hype in 2017? Around 10,000 - 20,000USD. It means that people are greedy around the top, while around the bottom they are afraid of investing.  Roll Eyes
Of course, this is ordinary psychology. Most people invest when they see some kind of hype. they don’t even analyze the instruments that they choose as their investment tool. psychology of the crowd. when you will study it, you will understand how to make money. a lot of books have already been written about this
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 27, 2019, 11:37:19 AM
Hype will come again with next cycle. Do you know where was the biggest hype in 2017? Around 10,000 - 20,000USD. It means that people are greedy around the top, while around the bottom they are afraid of investing.  Roll Eyes

Yes time will come that the new hype of crypto will come, it may not be this year, or the upcoming year, but once the scammers or the scam project will be eliminated and that the government will do something to be strict and regulate the fund raising happening then for sure another hype will come again in the crypto space.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
December 27, 2019, 08:47:20 AM
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
December 27, 2019, 08:24:55 AM
I think that's the inevitable, when the beginnings of most people are not clear about blockchain or cryptocurrencies. But as time goes on, things will change, and it is clear that the idea of applying blockchain in unrealistic fields will no longer attract people.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 27, 2019, 07:12:04 AM
now more and more countries, companies and banks that adopt the blockchain prove that the blockchain has developed rapidly and is increasingly in demand. and for now most of the investors have left the ICO project because of the large number of ICO scams. but now a new crowdfunding has emerged, IEO and STO. I think the ICO project has been replaced by IEO and STO. so I think the sensation of crypto and blockchain is still ongoing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 27, 2019, 05:16:30 AM
It is true that globally bitcoin and blockhain are not popular right now, but on the other hand many parties, especially developed countries are developing their own blockchain technology.
There are still many hopes that bitcoin can realize in terms of its benefits as an alternative means of payment and are stored as an asset.
Now is the digital era, everything turns into cashless no exception what is being carried out by banking today.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
December 27, 2019, 04:27:19 AM
With ever-declining prices on the crypto market since 2018, there has been a decline in the number of ICOs and the emergence of new crypto projects within the mainstream world. 2017 was believed to be the golden year of crypto and Blockchain technology as people invested massively across the market. Crypto startups, companies, and businesses have been largely successful since then. Due to the hype, we've seen many projects come up with a Blockchain solution for nearly anything in life. But the truth is that Blockchain is not needed for absolutely everything.

It's today, and there seems to be a decline in crypto interest among people in the mainstream world. The number of crypto startups and companies have been reduced too. Does this mean that the crypto/Blockchain hype is finally over? Or is it still going on?

What are your thoughts? Huh
We all know that ICOs and IEOs have abused cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology. So, both have been too hyped. Of course, the hype of crypto has over, but Blockchain technology is still a future technology, the projects related to Blockchain technology still going on now. The US and China are both racing to create blockchain currency and payment platforms based on Blockchain technology, I'm sure 2020 will be an excellent year for Blockchain devs who are knowledgeable about this technology.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 27, 2019, 04:20:20 AM
We are at the bottom, interest in ICO is very low.
There is no relevancy between ICO and the hype of crypto, instead ICO could make the hype become even worse in my opinion because ICOs right now are the field for those scammers to steal money from u guys. ICO was better last year yeah, but for now it's not.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
December 27, 2019, 04:14:27 AM
Even though they are wrong about the understanding of crypto itself. I think it's also good when the hype is over, because the potential for scam projects is a little reduced because he understands that there are already many people who are aware and broad-minded. Cryptocurrency hype might have quietened down a bit in the mainstream media, but Blockchain and DLT have become the buzz words of the moment.We are expecting a decline in activity simply because of the bearish trend. I vehemently believe that ones we have a bull run we would have another hype in activities. Natural grow is much better than hype.
Activity: 188
Merit: 14
December 27, 2019, 03:48:20 AM
According to the statistics on investing in ICO, the peak in February 2018 it accounted for about $ 2.6 billion, in 2019 the drop in the number and volume of investments in crypto projects fell from $ 1.5 billion in January up to $ 200,000 in December. We are at the bottom, interest in ICO is very low.
Pages:
Jump to: