Pages:
Author

Topic: Is cryptocurrency help to expand the world business? - page 24. (Read 9823 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are beneficial for businesses.
I saw a lot merchant be happy to accept Bitcoin as mean of payment!
so why it would not be beneficial??
Activity: 192
Now a days business and product is for all. Every country exchange their core product with other countries to meet theit demand. What you think Is cryptocurrency help to expand the world business?
Let’s discuss about TAU for some time. It is a great coin, has been satisfying users and will shoot once the exchange system comes out. We do not even have to think if the businesses will expand in the crypto market, in presence of this many remarkable coins that are continuously rising the gains and profits and are performing great.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency does really help business around the world because of this it actually gives them options into accepting their payments and different customers especially those who own's cryptocurrency.
It can also help them earn and invest their income at the same time, but it can also have a negative way if it is not invested properly. If I do have a business accepting cryptocurrency would be a great asset and would give me more customers around the world.

It's true that bitcoin can help businesses to be successful and grow more because actually bitcoin can help to economics growth in our country. It considered as one of the main factor of having a  successful business. It could help to the financing aspects of one's businesses, most especially when they are truly investing to it because there will be the big chances that it will increase the financial stability of the business.
Activity: 168
Now a days business and product is for all. Every country exchange their core product with other countries to meet theit demand. What you think Is cryptocurrency help to expand the world business?
Definitely. Cryptocurrency shall expand every business. Haven’t you seen its performance? It is impossible to stop Crypto from prospering. Look at prg, it is going to boom right after the launch of PRG space. In this way, if all businesses invest in crypto’s coins, they will lead the market.
Activity: 8
crypto currency is being introduced into many spheres of life, being strengthened in the world market. There was an opportunity to transfer large amounts with less taxation, which improves the conditions for doing business
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Yeah of course really  i agree because not doubt the future of new technology continue to progress and update in the world, today are the new era time start to rise using new technology for every transaction even the small business now are using internet connection for the debit credit card, so not impossible crypto currency help to expand the world business using fast  transaction of new technology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Despite the tremendous progress in economic globalization, the world financial system is still very fragmented, and few of its players get a real chance to influence something. Obviously, the block has an excellent potential for consolidation and, perhaps, even the standardization of financial markets around the world. Various private enterprises and regulators have already begun to integrate blocking technology into their business models.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
The truth isn't cryptocurrencies but blockchain technology that has been proved to improve many sectors in the world. We already saw many big companies starting to make their services to be improved with the help of blockchain technologies. It is indeed Blockchain isn't a magic sprinkle things that solve all problems in life but it has been proved to improve some of the sectors that suit it.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
     Yes, for sure cryptocurrency will help to expand the world business . There are plenty of ways to grow a business and expand internationally .If you want to expand globally accepting cryptocurrency can help .Accepting Bitcoin is easy for business they will reduce fraud and make your product more available across the world.
Activity: 70
Yes, it will erase the boundaries for business and make the rich companies even richer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Well, I think cryptocurrency role on expanding world business is to spread network and to easily get world wide help by some interested investors.
Activity: 238
I support both, as these are the most popular crypto-currencies. They will take a height above all, this is purely my opinion, I do not call on anyone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
Right now I would argue its not really moving the needle, but in the near future I would argue that cryptocurrencies will be essential to our everyday dealings. We won't have to carry around cards anymore, just our phones that have some spending cash on it. Will be nice world to live in if you ask me Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 15
Of course it helps! To this end, various cryptocurrencies were invented, so that regardless of the country in which you live, you could buy whatever you want. It is also a good way to find investors for your idea for business, so that it does not exist.
Activity: 70
Of course It is. Many business organization are launching their ICO. They are making huge money from it. Also Many teams have started mining farm to mine cryptocurrency. A lot of people have became investors of it. It just not help it revolutionized the market and business industries.
Activity: 170
obviously cryptocurrency will help develop business in the world. with rapid technological developments, does not rule out if one day cryptocurrency became one of the means of payment around the world. this will make it easier for everyone to expand their business.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
you are very right bitcoin is a currency that can help expand the business world because bitcoin can be used anywhere and anyone as long as there are facilities that support it
Activity: 59
It is already expanding world business immensely. Most importantly cryptocurrency helping a lot of entrepreneurs. They are initiating business plan with it and making organization. Other people also get to work in those organization thus increasing employments for people. 
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Crypto currency is a currency so ot can be used for payment method and the advantage is that the single currency can be used all over the world so if people start accepting the bircoin as currency then it may help pur business to do worldwide because anyone can by with their curency of they have bitcoin.But until not it is not making any significant changes in the world economy but maybe in future everything will change.
Activity: 91
Of course, it opens up many different opportunities for world businesses and users to explore. Even if it is just a simple "accepting cryptocurrency as a payment" it is still changing the way we interact with money. Cryptocurreny also helps people to become innovative and upcoming with other ideas that can turn into business.
Pages:
Jump to: