Pages:
Author

Topic: Is cryptocurrency help to expand the world business? - page 9. (Read 9821 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Of course, it helps a lot of people but not worldwide. Because cryptocurrency has not yet legalized to all countries and still there are too many countries that this technology is banned from them. But I saw the opportunity that brings on this crypto to my country since we are crypto friendly, but there are some countries against into this. So it is impossible to become a world business.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes I agree! It is really a vig help to expand the world business because of easy to use and more secure than what other business dealer use before and I think it would be more popular to all. Just like other companies that have been trying out for the first time Crypto currency many investors really make this work.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
    can help to the small and medium business opportunity to expand their business in the other country.
    there are plenty of strategies you can use to grow your business and expand internationlly.You could test the market in another country and slowly begin to expand one office at a time.
     An ecommerce business , you already accept payments online.you probably accept most mainstream payment methods like credit card ,and perhaps even paypal and stripe.It seems like bitcoin is on the verge of becoming one of those mainstream payment methods for good reason.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
Yes, the easiest way to circumvent economic blockades, such as Iran, Syria, and Russia, they can use encryption to continue trade cooperation. But this is only a small part, and the cryptocurrency still needs to grow. Future cryptocurrencies will be very influential.
Activity: 388
The cryptocurrency can break through some economic blockades and technical blockades. The world should be more fair than it is now. The dollar is crowding the people around the world.
Activity: 11
The basic benefits of using cryptocurrency:
First: Limited money and complex algorithms. Onecoin is only dug in a certain amount to avoid price devaluation, inflation. Onecoin is made by high-security blockchain technology. The blockchain will help customers peace of mind when dealing with large amounts of money across the country.
Second: avoid the devaluation of the real currency and towards a common currency, sync world transactions. One example in Greece shows that when the country defaults, people want to protect their currencies by buying electronic currency coins that increase the price.
Third: Handy for transactions. This is considered the best feature and helps onecoin stay in the user's heart. Onecoin makes it possible for individuals and organizations to trade globally directly without having to go through an intermediary bank, thus saving both time and money. This feature makes it easier for entrepreneurs to trade large amounts of money overseas. Instead of losing 3 days after transfer, the new money to reach the place is now only 5 minutes at hand.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Yes indeed, there is a vast circulation of money when cryptocurrency was introduced. The great ICO projects that are now working and being part in the economy of a certain country where the project was being implemented. This is the good thing about having cryptocurrency for it is really one of the reason in the expansion of the world of business.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
I think yes, because bitcoin open the doors of businesses around the world. It is very easy to access  because people are now using the internet.
Definitely yes,  but as a way business men looking into these and it's stability,  they could be hardly to put their money in high risk investment. Once government set a final rules and it's regulations, they might give their trust and confidence in here. Maybe, only few business men have already engaging crypto and it help and encourage other to be like them.
This is very possible because the current is the age of globalization and the business was no longer possible with fiat for that needed the transaction cost to be born and many other time consuming factors. So this cryptocurrency in general and Bitcoin in particular gave rise to a platform that is more than good to enhance the business. Now one could make payments across the borders by using the Bitcoin without having to exchange the currency to dollars.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
of course cryptocurrency will help expand and develop world business. for example now many countries and companies have used blockchain technology for their products such as big camera companies and prosche. and I've also read articles about blockchain use in the industrial and health fields. over time the number of countries and companies that use blockchain is increasing. this proves cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are very helpful for the economy and business.

When it comes to blockchain technology then there are many who are studying their system as to how they can adopt the technology so that they would be able to make use of it and make their transactions more efficient and effective. I do believe that cryptocurrencies can make a change but then the question still lies if they would have cryptocurrency in their transaction or they would just have blockchain technology without having a cryptocurrency because it is entirely possible.

As for expanding the world business, it would be a big help because it would be easier to pay/receive coins because it would become a universal currency so there would be no need for conversion.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
of course cryptocurrency will help expand and develop world business. for example now many countries and companies have used blockchain technology for their products such as big camera companies and prosche. and I've also read articles about blockchain use in the industrial and health fields. over time the number of countries and companies that use blockchain is increasing. this proves cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are very helpful for the economy and business.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain technology have come to elevate most businesses, thus the ones that have integrated the Blockchain and cryptocurrency into its operations. It offers transparency and eliminate fraud and theft issues in the business due to the immutable storage and verification of all transactions. Delay in payments have been eliminated due to the escrow feature used by most businesses.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
If bitcoin used for bussiness transaction, i am believe it will saving a lot a cost. Company will make a lot eficiency and their transaction getting more faster. It will make company can expand their bussiness and opening more jobs
Activity: 97
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Cryptocurrencies are giving the world businesses in any field its full power and enhanced its capabilities compared to those traditional businesses. With blockchain being integrated on it, it becomes a hybrid that can compete with other businesses who are using blockchain too.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Maybe it will help world business expand but since cryptocurrency is not regulated it will also increase fraud in every business transactions. Will increase scams and scammers and even happening today. It is still undeniable that cryptocurrency has help a lot of business starters to build and establish their own business but also broken the heart of lots of investors. 
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I think that depends on how they use cryptocurrency when the cryptocurrency can be used to start payments for the whole world. Cryptocurrency will certainly help expand the business world that you have because you can receive cryptocurrency payments.

I really have the plans to start my own business but I do not have enough money ( in cryptocurrency as well) to do it. That is why I am trading a lot. But later I hope I also will help to expand the world business!
If you are a really good trader I do not see the point of creating a business to try to get money since you can get money through trading, it is true that you could get a more stable income but the profits that you can get with each trade in cryptocurrencies are incredible so if you can get long term success with your trading activity it maybe a good idea to follow that path instead.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Now a days business and product is for all. Every country exchange their core product with other countries to meet theit demand. What you think Is cryptocurrency help to expand the world business?
There is no doubt even it will be more easy and helpful. We know how much is to use the money how much easy to spread the business. I love this one world one money.
Right, crypto currency has expand our business resources, it has given us different ways to make good business, it gives profit because crypto currency is anonymous and it can be high and low in price, we get the chance to buy some bitcoin at very low price and hold till it get bigger in price and then sell for profit, I am sure if we once try it so no business will give better profit than bitcoin.
Exactly, crypto coins are using as payment mode almost in all big scale businesses between companies and high trades. These coins play important role not only limited to investment but apart investment source it is using as payment mode especially in real estate business in which Bitcoin is using as payment more. We have noticed that many flats in gulf countries and somewhere other have been sold out using Bitcoin.
For example like this, you make a business or a store and you accept payment with bitcoin. of course with that you will expand in
larger market not only for fiat users but also for bitcoin users. certainly will expand your business more broadly..
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think so, because cryptocurrency is more convenient to their transaction, for them it less hassle and communication is more fastest it will open to more opportunities, more updated and easy access. I believe it will help expand the world business.

Yes, it helps. The cryptocurrency is very convenient for most people that are in the business. They can make fast transactions and be sure that all the operations will be safe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

Cryptos do not expand the world business but business expand the exposure of cryptos because it helps other people to be familliarize with it .

Expanding business will only depend on the marketing strategy that you are using . you can use some tools , softwares online or pay for services to help you appear in the first pages of the seach engines .

Offline promotions such as running a campaign can also help expose your business so that it can be known by other people .
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Now a days business and product is for all. Every country exchange their core product with other countries to meet theit demand. What you think Is cryptocurrency help to expand the world business?
If talking about core products of countries, I've never seen oil and gas, for example, being traded for cryptocurrency. Other goods like machinery, weapons and technologies are also sold for traditional currencies only. Crypto can be used in small-to-medium business activities, but not on a large scale - in this way, global trade is currently not largely affected by crypto and blockchain and will not be in the nearest ~5 years.
Activity: 31
Business can be expanded thanks to the development of crypto. As you know, crypto allows us to make transactions between very distant places, which can be halfway around the globe at a cheaper cost and faster than normal transactions. It could allow businesses to expand their business beyond the rest of the world
Pages:
Jump to: