Pages:
Author

Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand - page 22. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
cryptocurrency is so hard to analyse or predict the market but if there is will  its so easy to understand the technology or the function how it works , but so hard to predict what will happen next move ,adapting the technology so easy to understand .  Important thing in technology when its new its so hard to understand but when it's in usage so easy to understand.
Activity: 51
September 18, 2018, 10:50:29 AM
In my point of view it's possible to understand everything if you have great desire. If you want to understand something and use this knowledge, it's better to practice it every day-in this case you will always keep in mind information. There are many articles about cryptocurrency now and projects, so it's easy to find information about it and read something new every day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
September 18, 2018, 10:39:11 AM
I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
In my opinion yes, cryptocurrencies are not easy to understand, you must have an open mind, being a risk-taker and also have an understanding of technology stuff. Those are some of the reason many people don't understand bitcoin and the rest of the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 18, 2018, 10:19:26 AM
I think for many people and for me it is very difficult to understand it, what they are, how they work and where all that came from. It is very difficult to explain even someone who doesn't know what the hell are altcoins and crypto currencies in general. There are many topics about them on the internet, but still, it is a very complicated matter and very abstract to comprehend.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
maybe for some people it's very difficult, because crypto might still be too lay out for the community around us. but not for people who want to learn about cryptocurrency everything will be easier
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 07:49:17 AM
Crypto currency is easy to understand specially to those who had experienced trading stocks and also if you are a wide reader and very much interested in the technology. The more we read the better we will understand the market and we will know how to face all the risks.
Activity: 35
September 18, 2018, 07:25:52 AM
Those who encountered a situation like this could probably say how difficult to understand the cryptocurrency is, i think we had to read the webpage and the concept of this forum to be able to get more knowledge and know more about this crypto..
Activity: 100
September 18, 2018, 07:23:34 AM
You are indeed right, it is not easy to explain to young people or lay people who do not know what cryptocurency is, but try one method that is to find the right moment to explain, by inviting food or bringing cryptocurency closer to social activities, it will be more it's easy for them to know what the crypto world is.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 07:21:32 AM
I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

At first it is very hard to understand specially if you do not have background in the stock market because bitcoin and other cryptos are almost the same procedures in trading. But if you have advance knowledge in the stock market it is very much easier to understand the crypto market.
Activity: 4
September 18, 2018, 07:15:41 AM
No I don't think so Bitcoin is that difficult to understand may be you were unable to explain him about bitcoin properly.
copper member
Activity: 48
September 18, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
Cryptocurrency is not so difficult to understand and if we understood carefully, then it will valuable in future and very useful and easy. I think cryptocurrency is future money and may be it will replaced paper money.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 18, 2018, 06:09:39 AM
First it is difficult to understand but you need to read and read all updated news about cryptocurrience . Yes it is difficult in the way you transaction and make payment but if you are confident to have a profit and have a money you can pursue it to enchance your understanding on bitcoin because first it is difficult but in the end it very easy to understand .
You should give more patience and time, cryptocurrency is difficult to understand because money is one of the factor. You should have enough knowledge before you enter in this kind of assets. You should have guts and you have to take the risk in order for you to understand it deeply.
Activity: 34
September 18, 2018, 05:10:07 AM
If you take the time to spend some time researching and understanding, I am sure that you will feel cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand. But you have to focus on keywords and specialized words for analysis.
copper member
Activity: 381
September 18, 2018, 04:55:20 AM
Yes, on the surface, cryptocurrency is hard to understand... One has to dedicate a lot of time to actually get a hang on how the entire cryptocurrency concept operates... It gets interesting after that though..

But, from the start, cryptocurrency is really hard to understand for Noobs.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 04:31:33 AM

No, crypto is not so difficult to understand, it maybe easy if you are a fast learner but for me i think it is easy to learn about crypto, if you are willing to learn. Crypto is like stocks, if you know about stocks you have some idea about cryptocurrency . Research some articles about crypto and try to approach some friends and ask for some knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 25
September 18, 2018, 04:00:32 AM
It is a tech and math driven topic. One cannot simply understand the concept without understanding consensus mechanism.
Activity: 33
September 18, 2018, 03:59:58 AM
To better understand cryptocurrency, you need to read web pages with information related to this market. You should select keywords that are hard to understand and you will understand analysis easier.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 03:58:15 AM
I give a little view of cryptocurrency, is one of the main strengths of technology because it allows to access all the effects, there are still many things that are better for cryptocurrency.

In the case of cryptocurrency you can easily explain to ordinary people that they can be understood. By way of explaining:

1. Cryptocurrency Unlike conventional currency that is prone to counterfeiting, cryptographic rules applied to Crypto currency make its owners avoid the same risks.
2. Cryptocurrency is not owned by any country, making it easy to use anywhere in the world.
3. Cryptocurrency is a new form of community savings that is applied with a system that is not troublesome.
4. Cryptocurrency is very beneficial because we can control our own finances.
5. If we look at the physical side of the cryptocurrency can be stored on a website in the form of data2, which means that while you have an internet connection and your smart phone can transact with crypto currency.

So this is at least understandable for ordinary people about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
September 18, 2018, 03:45:44 AM
Yes, at first i find it difficult and hard to understand of how it works and what are their purpose why they are built and created just for the sake of future currency. As i dig more doing research and watching videos on youtube it gave me best interest and passion to learn about cryptocurrency. I was hoping that if i'd share my knowledge on my fellow friends hopefully they will be willing to listen and easy to understand as well.
Activity: 37
September 18, 2018, 03:40:50 AM
This market will be very difficult to understand and difficult to analyze with one who has no knowledge at all. But when we summarize briefly, they will be easier to visualize. Even I, I haven't really learned all about this market because it is so much knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: