Pages:
Author

Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand - page 32. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 03:19:39 AM
It seems to me that the problem in understanding bitcoin is first of all in skepticism to such a new phenomenon as cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 03:18:35 AM
if it is to be understood it is very difficult ... because we are just to follow the situation ... and we have to learn more to add information ...
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 03:06:41 AM
I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

For me, In first yes it is diffult to understand you need more Patience to understand each process and steps.But once you get it you easily do transactions and payment.Imagine you dont need to fall in line in an hour just to pay your bills even you is in you home you can pay on it.You need to read more about crypto to understand it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 01:41:18 PM
Ofcourse yes because its very difficult for fresher people who they have no experience.but if you have good experience about cryptocurrency so its not difficult to understand.
Activity: 203
September 10, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
bitcoin is difficult to understand depending on the individual. after explaning to them verbally, expose them to some articles about bitcoin (for those that can read) and also make sure they attend seminars being organized close to them where experts come around to speak broadly about bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 01:38:10 PM
No it is not difficult rather very easy to understand just we need to give time in this purpose and also grow up the curiosity to know.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
September 10, 2018, 01:05:50 PM
Crypto is not actually hard to understand. It is very easy to understand. The fact that people lose a lot from Crypto d9es not mean they do not understand it which makes them lose their money. Anything which is easy to understand is what will make you lose more.  Take lotto and sports betting for example, they are very easy to understand how to go by it but you may lose over 10K$ if you do not do things with care.
Activity: 9
September 10, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
If you are a newbie it is somehow difficult to understand unless someone will explain it to you and share their experience about bitcoin.Help is given like the internet.You just have to explore info about bitcoin and soon you'll understand.
Activity: 462
September 10, 2018, 10:34:17 AM
I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Nope. I think cryptocurrency is simple enough to be understood by anyone because of how such a complex system is simplifiee by so many people that it can be understood by anyone from any race at any class. Even a child can learn to understand what cryptocurrency is.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 10, 2018, 10:32:47 AM
For most people,all their lives they've been used to fiat currencies,so coming up with the crptocurrency to them will be all but strange and will take a little time to learn and adapt,that is very normal,each and everyone of us learned the crypto whims,it didn't fall on us
As a beginner at first it's difficult, you don't have any idea what you do, You have to learn how crpytocurrency works for you to understand it, you need patience and also the time and effort as a starting investment.
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 10, 2018, 05:10:26 AM
It's actually not easy on the start due to the terms and technology involved but as time goes on with high percentage of dedication and willingness you are able to get the concept right making the rest interesting for you to learn. Also I think it will also depend on the one mentoring you.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 04:54:28 AM
Hi, everybody. The beginning is always the hardest part. Right now a lot of resources and forums to understand what cryptocurrency is and how to work with it.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:51:24 AM
it is difficult to explain if the person is not sure and believes in cryptocurrencies because the investment risk is very large and not a few people do not understand at all because of course the person is not easy to believe
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 10, 2018, 04:25:33 AM
Personally it took me several days of learning and tutoring using Google and YouTube for me to be able to fully understand and grasps how to use cryptocurrencies initially it was not easy as a layman or newbie it requires full will and determination to fully understand various terminology associated with Cryptos.
Activity: 22
September 10, 2018, 04:13:17 AM
For those young or new to learn about the crypto market. Maybe the cryptocurrency is really confusing to them. Or expensive lessons for those who want to learn about this market.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 03:55:46 AM
It took me more than a year to really engage with more capital, I was worried about fluctuations that occurred and did not experience a significant surge at all, but that is true if there is an assumption to understand crypto, we must communicate with an experienced community, they will help our mindset faster than usual.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:55:37 AM
This is a very complex industry. And in a short time you can hardly understand something. It took me almost half a year to start understanding the crypto currency. It is necessary to look at many reviews and read many articles, now there is a lot of information on the Internet
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 03:52:33 AM
crypto is not so difficult to understand if you want to learn and you have to find a tutor to continue explaining and giving information about how to get in this krypto market.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 03:44:10 AM
  Definitely yes,It is not so easy bitcoin to know we need study because they related about money if you dont know how to transanct it might be loosing your money.just avoid  loosing it and be sure that is perfect.
Activity: 294
September 10, 2018, 03:37:44 AM
many people don't understand about cryptocurrency, making it difficult for them to understand! but with the development of today, crypto is no longer difficult to understand!
Pages:
Jump to: