Pages:
Author

Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand - page 48. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
September 03, 2018, 11:00:36 AM
To start everything there always be hard or difficult Eben for understanding the cryptocurrency. But, if you learn the cryptocurrency well you can understand it easy. You should do your own research to understand the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
Cryptocurrency is a new invention in modern times like today, and this can only be understood by people who want to learn or have broad insight. cryptocurrency will confuse people who are new to it, but it will be easy for people who want to learn it.
copper member
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 10:45:13 AM
In my opinion cryptocurrencies are not difficult when understand you are about knowledge on it.and this is my suggestion if you are big amount form it first should know  what is it then study.then get into crypto world.all the very best.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
Yes, In the first place cryptocurrency was difficult to understand if you enter in this world you don’t have know anything about that, but if you take a research about cryptocurrency your knowledge about that was improve, you understand the crypto so only thing that you do is read and do some research.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 03, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
It really depends where the answer is coming from.

Ask a technologist and you'll wonder what the heck is a blockchain? And what are algorithms that creates a trust-less transactions. And what the heck is decentralization and disruptive technologies? Sounds negative doesn't it?

Ask a trader and you end up with eyes rolling on what are FOMO? And what the heck is a HODL? Say what? ATH? Perhaps the easiest to digest would be buy low, sell high.

I'd say, if you really want to understand what bitcoin is, ask a consumer. What are the products and services that you can use bitcoin for as a payment. I'm sure they can help you setup your bitcoin wallet without much ado and will simply tell you that 2FA is a more secured means of protecting your access. No frills. No qualms. Just pure bitcoin in action.

So be careful who you ask. #winks

Activity: 191
September 03, 2018, 10:31:09 AM
I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Encouraging is one empresive to people to encourage to
 take and use anything, so even in crypto currency even if this is difficult to use if the know already that there is a good return after using it  I think they pursue their selves to learned and explore about crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 09:52:47 AM
There is nothing that is not difficult to understand if you don't have the right mindset, teacher, tools or opportunity. The truth is cryptocurrency can be understand within a short time if the student pays attention and gets his focus and goal sure. Cryptocurrency is what a child can understand and use for profiting.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 09:36:11 AM
I think cryptocurrency is easy, just like fiat, you try to explain with the parable that crypto currency is a fiat currency, because in this way they will understand what cryptocurrency is faster

Yes I agree it is easy but sometimes it's difficult to understand but if you really want them to understand the cryptocurrency, let them watch some videos about it. I'm sure there's plenty of videos that you can find explaining what is Cryptocurrency all about.
Activity: 448
September 03, 2018, 09:35:54 AM
I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

It is very difficult to be able to explain crypto to those who are laymen, but in fact it does not need to be forced, what you do should learn with people who already know about technology. Let them be busy with fiat money and they will not bother what you do with Crypto.

For me it's very easy to understand if you are willing to understand as to why and how is it going to work. We really can't force everyone to be part of it.
Activity: 395
September 03, 2018, 09:35:17 AM
It has never been difficult for me to study cryptocurrency, because I have always been very interested in this field of activity, I took it as a hobby. And spent much time on the forums. And I think I'm pretty good at this stuff.
Activity: 294
September 03, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

It is very difficult to be able to explain crypto to those who are laymen, but in fact it does not need to be forced, what you do should learn with people who already know about technology. Let them be busy with fiat money and they will not bother what you do with Crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:28:01 AM
It is difficult to understand if you have no interest in cryptocurrency or you just came here to earn easy money.  It is necessary to study a large amount of information from different sources. Then you will be given an easier understanding of bitcoin.
Agreed. If love what you are doing it will become easy. But if you are close minded people it will be truly hard for you to understand what is cryptocurrency. And i think we should present cryptocurrency in other people is an easy way to understand so that they can cope up easily.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
September 03, 2018, 09:17:18 AM
It is difficult to understand if you have no interest in cryptocurrency or you just came here to earn easy money.  It is necessary to study a large amount of information from different sources. Then you will be given an easier understanding of bitcoin.
Activity: 20
September 03, 2018, 09:16:54 AM
Cryptocurrency is intended to give you the privacy of cash, without central control and inflation, and usable online. many people cant set up a bank account because they couldn't provide or verify their identity. people could also transact even when there is no bank service in their country.
Activity: 322
September 03, 2018, 08:55:59 AM
I think they should start by looking at the blockchain and how it works technically. When they understand how it works, they will immediately understand the essence of cryptocurrencies. IMHO
Activity: 11
September 03, 2018, 08:53:56 AM
No it's not, the use of technology is really usable especially today because there's nothing impossible to know and to learned. If you really want to understand cryptocurrency you should know first what is it then study everything about. Just like that. It's seems very difficult to understand in the first place but if you put see hardwork on knowing it you'll get what you want.
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 08:39:17 AM
There are so many wings of Bitcoin. like trading , bounty , ICO and so on.
In that sense its difficult
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
September 03, 2018, 08:32:49 AM
Let them know the basic for it not become harder for you to explain everything for them to understand. They have to find ways to understand more about it by searching on the internet. Do not let them to be spoonfeed by you. Understanding things depends on how they interested on it. You earn from it, invest and gain profit for them to believe that what you are saying is all true. We are living with traditional way but now technology change and we have to embrace that change for our own good.
Activity: 392
September 03, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
Nowadays, there are many ways to learn and understand new things. If you really want them to understand the cryptocurrency, let them watch some videos about it. I'm sure there's plenty of videos that you can find explaining what is Cryptocurrency all about. It's the easiest way to help them understand.
Activity: 106
September 03, 2018, 08:00:17 AM
yes to me you can say that, I am still confused with the flow of crypocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: