Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Cryptohunter off his rocker? You be the judge!! - page 2. (Read 2230 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
More trick,  verbal acrobatics, etc.

You have been outed. There is not one claim you have backed up with anything other than another post from yourself, which also has zero proof as well.You have zero credibility at this point. Zero!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

This is getting boring.

TL;DR contraband stated that you were banned -> I supposed ("probably") that it was because you are a signature spammer -> you said you were hacked, not banned and that you have proof => now, why don't you show us your evidence!?

@cryptohunter

You said: "I was not banned my account was hacked as can be proven".
Nobody else will be able to prove it as easily as you do.
You have proof, don't you?

Therefore, last call:
Show us the proof that you said you have, or otherwise you can blame yourself and only yourself if people believe in the banned-for-signature-spamming-theory. (*)

(*) just for the record
I don't like presumptive evidence, but since you are a signature spammer (fact 1) and you were not able to use your account for some time (fact 2). It makes it quite hard to argue against the banned for forum spamming theory, unless you show us the proof you claim to possess.
I really hope you do it for your own reputation - nobody will pay you a single cent for it.

Yes, can be proven for 5 BTC. Why are you scared to bet with me if you are so sure?? are you not sure anymore??

I can't repeat myself over the sig spamming. If you are not smart enough to work through what I am telling you then why should I waste my time trying to help you.
You are obviously unable to work out that people are sig spammers to gain something. I gain nothing by having this signature right now. In fact you can say that I am wearing it for free for 8 weeks. Try to figure that out. If I wanted to gain something I would have a different sig for the next 2 months. Can you understand this or not? Please ask others for assistance if you can not.

You could fathom if you were even smarter that if I support wave and am trying to make money from it. I should indeed not wear it until the last moment. Hence lowering the awareness and increase my share of the sig campaign earnings. You can't even fathom stage 1 though of my explanation so this stage 2 is completely wasted on you.

So the verdict is obviously that you believe me more than you believe contraband. That is unless you don't want 5 BTC for free.

Face it. It is logical. Either you don't want 5 BTC for free or You Know I was not banned.

Stop trying to twist out of it. If I can't provide proof. You will get 5 BTC ....come on don't be scared.

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

This is getting boring.

TL;DR contraband stated that you were banned -> I supposed ("probably") that it was because you are a signature spammer -> you said you were hacked, not banned and that you have proof => now, why don't you show us your evidence!?

@cryptohunter

You said: "I was not banned my account was hacked as can be proven".
Nobody else will be able to prove it as easily as you do.
You have proof, don't you?

Therefore, last call:
Show us the proof that you said you have, or otherwise you can blame yourself and only yourself if people believe in the banned-for-signature-spamming-theory. (*)

(*) just for the record
I don't like presumptive evidence, but since you are a signature spammer (fact 1) and you were not able to use your account for some time (fact 2). It makes it quite hard to argue against the banned for forum spamming theory, unless you show us the proof you claim to possess.
I really hope you do it for your own reputation - nobody will pay you a single cent for it.

legendary
That's just it, he never brings one shread of evidence.

But he will continue on like nothing happened and rant and rave. Pretty easy to tell in this case he's insane.  

I was hacked. Simple as that. I don't need to give evidence you can simply take that as the truth.

I've explained to you that If i was a signature spammer. I would not have this signature now since I would have a signature that was earning me money for the next 2 months and simply add this one after that time and get the exact same net gain.

Please read and understand that point.

Please understand you supposed wrongly on both accounts.

1 that i was banned.
2. that i was banned for sig spamming.

If i'm that insane perhaps you should take my 5BTC bet that I was not banned and earn yourself some free BTC?

Either put up the 5 BTC with escrows now. Or accept I was not banned and was hacked as I keep telling you.

Who do you believe more ...contraband or me? that is the question you need to ask yourself?

I have no reason to have to give you any proof. That will come once you have deposited the 5 BTC with escrows.

If you don't dare do it. Then I assume you believe me more than contraband.

That would be a wise.

More verbal acrobatics and foaming at the mouth. Misdirecting us, when he knows I meant proof of ANYTHING!!

I also never once said anything about sig smamming, so you eithr can't keep track of your lies, or most likely you believe this with no evidence again proving you are insane

liqio just said he supposed I was banned for sig spamming? you can't see that?

Obviously I was responding to him. Unless I was asking you if you believe contraband? wait you are contraband right? so why would I ask you that?

Look it's simple. I was hacked.

If you really believe I was banned. That is your problem, you are wrong. If you still want to insist I was banned then why not take the bet?

You or Liquio.  Where is your evidence I was banned. Let me see it?

Exactly there is no evidence because it did not happen.

Bet me 5BTC now. Either that or now state you are wrong and change what you have written because it is simply not true..

Enough going on about it. Change it now to I was hacked or place 5 BTC with escrows and let's find out the truth.

But he will continue on like nothing happened and rant and rave. Pretty easy to tell in this case he's insane.  

I was hacked. Simple as that. I don't need to give evidence you can simply take that as the truth.

I've explained to you that If i was a signature spammer. I would not have this signature now since I would have a signature that was earning me money for the next 2 months and simply add this one after that time and get the exact same net gain.

1 that i was banned.

If i'm that insane perhaps you should take my 5BTC bet that I was not banned and earn yourself some free BTC?

Either put up the 5 BTC with escrows now. Or accept I was not banned and was hacked as I keep telling you.

Who do you believe more ...contraband or me? that is the question you need to ask yourself?

I have no reason to have to give you any proof. That will come once you have deposited the 5 BTC with escrows.

That would be a wise.

More verbal acrobatics and foaming at the mouth. Misdirecting us, when he knows I meant proof of ANYTHING!!

I also never once said anything about sig smamming, so you eithr can't keep track of your lies, or most likely you believe this with no evidence again proving you are insane
legendary

1 that i was banned.

That would be a wise.

legendary
cryptohunter is just a signature spammer.
Probably that was also the reason for the ban.

You either can not read or like to spread misinformation.

I was not banned my account was hacked as can be proven.

OK, so we have established that you are a signature spammer.

Now the remaining question is whether you have been banned because of the spamming or not.
Please give us your aforementioned proof, please.

We have now established you are either not reading my posts and/or have no knowledge of the rules here.

My main gripe is that ICO's are not widely advertised enough. Thus leading to only a few people holding all the tokens and manipulating supply/price

1. If i was a signature spammer then I would not need to have this banner in my signature until 8 weeks time. You only have to post 50 times before the launch. Understand?

2 If i was a scam promoter such as yourself. I would not want this banner for my signature because as you know more people knowing about an ICO and investing makes it harder to pump because everyone has some coins and a few people cant hoard it all up and ransome it to others for 3000%
profit like you are trying to do with IOTA.

I hope that made it clearer for you.

I will rather raise you a bet 50 BTC right now with escrows that I was hacked not banned? I will give you irrefutable evidence?? I was never banned the account was hacked.

Do you take this bet YES OR NO??

If you don't have 50 BTC I will go down to 5BTC  to make it more reasonable.

YES or NO you will take the bet?

Why bet, you said you had proof, I asked you to produce it? So, bring it on!
And just for the record, there is no irrefutable evidence Smiley

Really? then bet with me right now?

You are saying that i was banned and I am saying I was hacked and some mods and community members helped me get my account back.

I see 50 BTC is too much

5 BTC -

take the bet - YES or NO?

You're confident I was banned? then come on.

This is getting boring.

legendary

Now the remaining question is whether you have been banned because of the spamming or not.

We have now established you are either not reading my posts and/or have no knowledge of the rules here.

My main gripe is that ICO's are not widely advertised enough. Thus leading to only a few people holding all the tokens and manipulating supply/price

1. If i was a signature spammer then I would not need to have this banner in my signature until 8 weeks time. You only have to post 50 times before the launch. Understand?

2 If i was a scam promoter such as yourself. I would not want this banner for my signature because as you know more people knowing about an ICO and investing makes it harder to pump because everyone has some coins and a few people cant hoard it all up and ransome it to others for 3000%

I will rather raise you a bet 50 BTC right now with escrows that I was hacked not banned? I will give you irrefutable evidence?? I was never banned the account was hacked.

Really? then bet with me right now?

You are saying that i was banned and I am saying I was hacked and some mods and community members helped me get my account back.

I see 50 BTC is too much

5 BTC -

take the bet - YES or NO?

You're confident I was banned? then come on.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
My vote :

edit : appearently he is not only obsessed with Iota but with a certain other cryptocurrency as well.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
1. Cryptohunter knew about this "stealth" ICO. The PROOF is the fact that he actually posted in more than one Iota thread prior and during the ICO.

You gotta get into his psyche then and feel remorse. Imagine he was calculating to enter ICO with 100 BTC, but he finally didn't do it. It's hard not to be millionaire right now, so he wants to spoil the party for everyone else... Wink
legendary
legendary
As far as I understand Cryptohunter is on the forefront of exposing ICO/IPO/you name it-type scam projects.

Good job cryptohunter.  'IOTA' is the latest scheme?

and what did my humble ears hear?  *NXT creators involved*?  'Acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, uh.

Thanks, I'm glad my efforts are helpful and some people approve.

Yes. Exactly. This acorn is yet a small sapling that can be easily chopped down. Let's not await the oak tree before we buy the axe.

legendary
More untruthful tales.

1. My account got hacked and I couldn't get it back for a few weeks. I was not banned.

2. I was moving abroad at the time so that was a busy period too.

3. this poll will be a main attraction for the iota pumpers to vote so I'll be in the basement with no computer for sure!

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
As far as I understand Cryptohunter is on the forefront of exposing ICO/IPO/you name it-type scam projects.

Good job cryptohunter.  'IOTA' is the latest scheme?

and what did my humble ears hear?  *NXT creators involved*?  'Acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, uh.
Pages:
Jump to: