Pages:
Author

Topic: Is CryptoMinerShop.net Legit? - page 2. (Read 4039 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 252
October 21, 2017, 10:50:55 PM
The site looks really shady and the price's are too good to be true better to ignore it and they are also planning to start cloud mining soon and as others said founded date doesn't match in about us and website whois, better to buy off a more trusted source instead.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
October 21, 2017, 07:49:48 PM
I'm trying to find good deals on mining hardware, and I'm wondering whether this website I came across is legit...

I would not trust them with a single cent.

They claim to be launched from 2014-2017 but a whois lookup shows that their domain is only registered in October this year. Also their mailing address on the domain registry records is in Hong Kong whilst the address on their site is in China.

Unless you're paying with a reversible method such as paypal, don't bother with them.
Not a good idea to buy from them  first the date what the site made is not the same as in whois..   
And then i never heard that site that i think not safe if you buy from them..
Much better if you really wanted to buy miners better to by directly to the bitmain. Even the site is affiliate to bitmain i wouldn't trust them because anytime they can change the address to their own address to receive the miners..
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
October 21, 2017, 06:05:55 PM
I'm trying to find good deals on mining hardware, and I'm wondering whether this website I came across is legit...

I would not trust them with a single cent.

They claim to be launched from 2014-2017 but a whois lookup shows that their domain is only registered in October this year. Also their mailing address on the domain registry records is in Hong Kong whilst the address on their site is in China.

Unless you're paying with a reversible method such as paypal, don't bother with them.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 04:07:31 PM
Me too. Seems the website is pretty new. Cheap and available S9 seems too good to be true.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 09:04:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: