Pages:
Author

Topic: Is current monero's rise legit or just a pump and dump thing? - page 2. (Read 3311 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'm a moron talking trash.

Fair warning. Dump the turd now or weep tomorrow. Your choice.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
I haven't been on BTC for two years, and the last time I was on here I was vouching for NEO&BEE. I just came out hiding to protect everyone from the evil Monerians--BUY DASH! (please)

It's like you didn't even know what you meant to say.  Wink
The devs running this coin should go to jail for defrauding investors, fooling them into buying into an orchestrated pump.

They've paid some Poloniex day traders few k to fool around with the coin.

From a coin with a shitty daily volume of 20-30k/day USD few weeks ago it grew to 800k volume. Give me a break.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Monero is a dead coin.  Someone decided to throw a few satoshis and pump and dump it. 

a few satoshis is not 2000-3000 BTC. lol
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

AS stated previously, Monero is not an alt-coin.

It offers something very different than what Bitcoin currently offers users.

I think ICE said it...it should be a comp-coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
I think it’s legit. Monero was underperforming since months and this is just a strikeback. On the other hand I don’t see much further potential from the current levels. What I would do: Switch from Monero to Dash; Dash was the underperformer of the last weeks and have probably value to grow further. Or Factom.

"I've never been so in love in my life.  She's perfect: blonde, gorgeous, skinny, loves me, fun, exciting, and creative.  But this cannot last.  I don't see much further potential from the current levels.  What I will do: Switch back to that greasy meth addict from the dumpster behind Taco Bell.  She has really been underpeforming the past few weeks and I think she has a lot of value to grow further.  Or perhaps Lindsay Lohan.

That's what you sound like.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I like monero and bought a bit more this week.

However, i would like to see a ring sigs coin like that or bbr released with an easy guide for all to mine. I think POW is still the best distribution model and we've yet to have a coin like this released that it is easy for everyone to mine at the start. Problem with monero only a small % of people mined it at the start and i think it is concentrated in their hands still.

Even so i think it deserves to be a top 10 coin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Such a sudden spike in volume and price is used to be an indication of a pump. Also there aren't any really great news about monero (like X or Y bank interested in the technology, or whatever else) so this rise is most likely a pump indeed.

...and again, there are no such think like undervalued coin. It's all about supply, demand, market and economy for a given coin. Everything worth exactly as much as what people willing to pay for it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think it’s legit. Monero was underperforming since months and this is just a strikeback. On the other hand I don’t see much further potential from the current levels. What I would do: Switch from Monero to Dash; Dash was the underperformer of the last weeks and have probably value to grow further. Or Factom.
Word is the Monero devs paid some trader pumper whales to pump the coin for a while. It crashed badly few days ago following a similar pump.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
Monero is a dead coin.  Someone decided to throw a few satoshis and pump and dump it. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It is a paradigm shift.
People are used to cheap Moneros but it looks like they need to say a farewell to Moneros under 2000 usd/xmr.

This.

Monero will not always remain that cool but cheap coin, the stealth phase has now passed and it is entering the awareness phase

legendary
Activity: 1092
It is a paradigm shift.
People are used to cheap Moneros but it looks like they need to say a farewell to Moneros under 2000 usd/xmr.
I do not see any reason why Monero couldn't hit these extreme highs, the emission is getting tighter and tighter. The core holders are determined to hold until the very end and the community is getting new people that seem to have idle money to invest into this project.
theymos? lol  Roll Eyes

monero is scam from the start. everyone here knows that.

monero and their troll kids gang deserve a good dump in their faces Kiss

Thanks for your valuable contribution
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
theymos? lol  Roll Eyes

monero is scam from the start. everyone here knows that.

monero and their troll kids gang deserve a good dump in their faces Kiss

Monero has been undervalued for a lot of time. Its just finding its real value now which i think should be a bare minimum $4

Even if you dont value privacy and are not interested in Monero, the technology is beautiful and the project is far from a pump and dump
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Activity: 514
Merit: 258
Dump of Monero is very near...pump long over

yeah, I think it's time for soda-machines now... or some centralised system to lock up coins in...

legendary
Activity: 1036
Dump of Monero is very near...pump long over
Activity: 514
Merit: 258
mweh, seems like pump and dump to me...

didn't learn much yet, but did learn that parabola mostly don't last that long...
Pages:
Jump to: