Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Cybermiles the new competitor of Ethereum??? - page 2. (Read 196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Founded in 2014, and they already have 12 million customers and 3 billion revenue a year. The founder is very impressive. Founded and sold lightinthebox for example. This thing is a gonna go top 10 for sure instead of all that vaporware sitting there now.

light in the box

flash in the pan
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Founded in 2014, and they already have 12 million customers and 3 billion revenue a year. The founder is very impressive. Founded and sold lightinthebox for example. This thing is a gonna go top 10 for sure instead of all that vaporware sitting there now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.
Activity: 5
I have seen many projects and i made a lot of research and the team and business model seems to be different from most. If you look at all the new coins, you usually do not find a good team or big investors to finance the project. Or you find almost projects which are bullshit. In addition, cybermiles has a cooperation with 5 Miles, one of the largest sales platforms in America.   Undecided Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
Hello, a few days ago, a new interesting coin called CyberMiles appeared on the market. Apparently they have developed a new blockchain technology. It should be an improved version of Etherium. Instead of 10 transactions per second, cybermiles' smart contracts based technology generates 10,000 transactions per second, making it very interesting for commercial purposes. The CEO Lucas Lu of Cybermiles was one of the first co-founders of Alibaba mobile.

Seems to be promising. I would be interested in what you say.

Honestly, for the first time I hear about this project, but I thank you for the subject of showed this project . But speaking globally, there have already been a lot of projects that should crowd out the ethereum, and nobody can anything.
Activity: 5
Hello, a few days ago, a new interesting coin called CyberMiles appeared on the market. Apparently they have developed a new blockchain technology. It should be an improved version of Etherium. Instead of 10 transactions per second, cybermiles' smart contracts based technology generates 10,000 transactions per second, making it very interesting for commercial purposes. The CEO Lucas Lu of Cybermiles was one of the first co-founders of Alibaba mobile.

Seems to be promising. I would be interested in what you say.
Pages:
Jump to: