Pages:
Author

Topic: Is day trading is good in crypto market? - page 5. (Read 976 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
April 29, 2020, 05:25:18 AM
What you guys think about day trading in crypto. Is it profitable? if yes give me reason.
If you doing day trading by yourself it's 99 percent of chance that you loose your capital. I was reading many comments on other threads that they talking about day trading is profitable. I don't think so. Only whales have profit and normal person loose their money.
What your thoughts about it....

Profitable? It would be both because each day trader would really be different in terms of their trading style.Not all do have the same capability and capacity in facing up this volatile market.
99% is a bit exaggerated yet there are day traders which are really making out profits and this isnt only limiting to whales itself but also into other small traders as well.
Its a matter of choice though on what type of trader you would want to be,some do like to day trade but they do fail out but it doesnt mean that you would just simply quit because we know
that mistakes are stepping stones to improve ones self.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 524
April 29, 2020, 05:18:21 AM
Every day is good for trading but depend how lucky you are when choosing which one coin have to trade, some time many trader only allow other recommendation which coin have to trade, but some one else looking with not familiar exchange for trading and waiting for when price increase up or down.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 29, 2020, 03:57:33 AM
If you doing day trading by yourself it's 99 percent of chance that you loose your capital. I was reading many comments on other threads that they talking about day trading is profitable. I don't think so. Only whales have profit and normal person loose their money.
Day trading might be profitable for only these 2 types of traders:
1. Whales.
2. Professional traders.

It means either you must have big capital to manipulate the market directions or you must have skills to ride on those manipulations. If you do not belong to these 2 categories then your capitals will be eaten by whales. Simply, do not day-trade because even professional traders also my face losses occasionally. Go for hodling if you are concern about god ROI for rest of life and not just a monetary things for day-to-day life.

Anything which a person is doing for years and years and has developed a second nature in will be profitable for them. But it is not get-rich-quick scheme, in fact nothing in this world is so.
Yeah, beginners should start with holding way of trading and slowly may adopt active long term trading and then may try day-trading and even may try scalping. It is all about experience. Until becoming an experienced trader, holding should be an easier (yet highly profitable) way of trading for anyone.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
April 29, 2020, 03:54:06 AM
What you guys think about day trading in crypto. Is it profitable? if yes give me reason.
Hii,
I think it depends on the way each person trades, which people are more comfortable, whether the short term or scalper or long term can be intraday.
For me, i usually take profit in average between 2-4 days, depending on how far you want to take profit. because I don't want to be in the market too long and too fast either.

Dont want to long because, to minimize the risk, as we know if we takes too long time and suddenly the price go far down then we will lose a lot (if the price goes down)
Dont want to fast because, we will lose the best price momentum, because we decide too quickly for taking profit in the market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
April 29, 2020, 03:45:20 AM
There is nothing to argue about your opinion, it was too right. but for successful traders, they make a lot of money. I used to be a trader and I've lost $ 600 from 2 years ago and now every day i make a profit of $ 70 - $ 120. maybe at the beginning, we have to pay for market fees and our mistakes. So when you identify as a trader, you should be more patient and practice a lot. When you succeed, making money will not be a problem for you anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
April 29, 2020, 03:32:14 AM
What you guys think about day trading in crypto. Is it profitable?
Yes and No.

If you doing day trading by yourself it's 99 percent of chance that you loose your capital.
A beginner in day trading will lose money. Even an expert will also lose money. But they can make money too. Day trading depends on your ability to predict the market and being able to read the the fine lines between indicators for making the profit. If you are skilled in them you will make profit otherwise you will lose money.

I was reading many comments on other threads that they talking about day trading is profitable.
Anything which a person is doing for years and years and has developed a second nature in will be profitable for them. But it is not get-rich-quick scheme, in fact nothing in this world is so. If someone says so then they are trying to scam you.

I don't think so. Only whales have profit and normal person loose their money.
Whales lose money too. Its all relative.
Activity: 293
Merit: 105
Love is all
April 29, 2020, 03:05:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: